剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
杰姬 你是闪电侠吗
Jackie, are you The Flash?
不是 这些笨蛋给了我超能力
No. These dummies gave me superpowers.
奏效了
It worked!
你怎么找到我们的
How did you even find us?
我在艾米丽的推特账号♥上看到
I saw on Emily's Twitter account
你们在莱克斯公♥司♥
that you guys were at LexCorp,
于是我以超高速搜索了所有的房♥间
so I searched all the rooms at super-speed,
找到了一个冻酸奶 去了加利福尼亚
got a fro-yo, went to California,
学了柔道 就是这样打倒了这些家伙
learned jiu-jitsu, which is how I knocked out these guys,
然后找到了你们
and then I found you.
你在推特上关注了我
you follow me on Twitter?
你知道还有谁关注吗 我的家人
You know who else does? My family.
还有塔耶·迪格斯 不知道什么原因
And also Taye Diggs, for some reason.
他关注了所有人
He's following everybody.
我太喜欢你们每一个人了
I like all of you guys enough
所以我不想让你们中任何一个死
that I didn't want any of you to die.
你
- You!
你们觉得这是一个温馨时刻真是太好了
It's sweet that you think that's a high bar.
当然
Yeah.
伙计们 我们应该在地球毁灭前
Uh, guys, we should shut this down
把这个东西关掉
before it destroys the Earth.
-对对 -我来
- Oh, right, right. - I got it.
如果杰姬从超高速奔跑
What if Jackie runs around it with her super-speed,
速度力量会修复空间-时间结构
and the speed force will repair the fabric of space-time?
或者这样
Or that.
杰姬 你拯救了世界 也拯救了我们
Jackie, you saved the world and you saved our lives.
你应该休息一下 休息个七八分钟
You deserve a break... of seven to ten minutes,
然后帮我把手铐揭开
and then get me out of these handcuffs!
然后去给我买♥♥顶假发
And go get me a wig.
国会的共和党人投票
Congressional Republicans voted
反对弹劾卢瑟总统
not to impeach President Luthor
尽管他提出了毁灭地球的滑稽邪恶计划
in spite of his comically evil plan to destroy the Earth.
另外
In other news,
如果我告诉你们这些耳环
what if I told you these earrings
是用大熊猫做成的会怎么样
were made by a panda?
所以你有超光速 但是你不打算用它
So you have super-speed, and you're not gonna use it?
是的 我讨厌它
No. I hate it.
你牙齿里有一堆虫子
You get a bunch of bugs in your teeth,
对鞋子来说是谋杀
it's murder on your shoes,
我现在也没有任何迟到的理由了
and I don't have any excuses now for being late.
但是你为我们用了它
Yeah, but you used it for us.
我刚想到我们的工作结束了
And it just occurred to me that our jobs ended,
但我们还待在一起
and we're still hanging out.
当然 我们不需要什么愚蠢的工作
Of course we are. I don't need some dumb job
来和朋友在一起
to hang out with my friends.
我长时间以来一直尝试
Yeah, I've been trying for a long time
被一个更酷的团队接受
to be accepted by a cooler group,
但我觉得这已经是我的极限了
but I think this is my ceiling,
我已经满足了
and I'm okay with that.
不管发生什么
Well, hey, whatever happens,
我们有彼此
we'll have each other.
拥抱我吧
A round of hugs, on me.
看着就疼
Ouch!
我可能偶尔用一下我的超能力
I might use my power occasionally.
去他的 我们都去爱宠动物园吧
Hey, screw it. Let's all go to the petting zoo!
-好 -快来
- Yeah! - Come on!
我们斗志昂扬的弱者小团伙会变成什么样
What will become of our little gang of scrappy underdogs?
缅怀蝙蝠侠扮演者 Adam West
布鲁斯·韦恩会放弃我们的英雄们吗
Will Bruce Wayne bail out our heroes?
还是奸诈的莱克斯·卢瑟会来寻求复仇
Or will the treacherous Lex Luthor seek revenge?
你想到什么 树
What do you think, tree?
你总是告诉我真♥相♥的
You always tell me the truth.
他为什么和一棵植物说话
Why is he talking to a plant?
你确定他在这里工作吗
Are we sure he even works here?
我们可能还能保住工作
You know, we might still have our jobs.
我给布鲁斯打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Bruce.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表