剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
* Just take it easy *
*该有人阻止她了*
* Someone should probably stop her now *
*要不然我们就...*
* If you don't we're... *
时间到
Time out!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你们太迁就这个野兽的自尊了
You fed this monster's ego for far too long.
我要给他看看现实
I'm giving him a dose of reality.
-看看他 -你是最棒的
- Look at him. - You are the greatest.
-我知道 -你是最强的
- I know that. - You are the strongest.
-我知道 -你是最快的
- I am aware. - You are the fastest.
-没错 -他像是个想要面对现实的人吗
- Yes! - Does that look like a man who wants to face reality?
骨骼完美
Excellent bone structure.
这里也很棒 背阔肌
This is good, too, the lats.
-非常好 -把它控制在腰部以上
- Really good-- - Keep it above the waist.
-腰部以上 -等我赢了这场赛
- Above the waist. - When I get this--
我会的 我就能拿回我的办公室
and I will-- I get my office back.
打脸了吧
In your face!
完美
Oh, yes!
我就是神 我就是神
I am a God! I am a God!
我我我 我我我
Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.
今天办公室是不是有什么不一样
Is there something different about the office today?
为什么我这么 好像是...
Yeah. Why am I so, like...
舒服
comfortable?
我们换了新椅子
We got new chairs!
-谢谢 凡 -没什么
- Thanks, Van. - Take it easy.
早上好
Good morning!
*美好的一天啊 还有松饼锦上添花*
* What a beautiful day but scones'll make it better *
*你难道不会说*
* Wouldn't you say *
*如果你愿意的话就说声谢谢*
* You can say thank you if you will *
拿一块
Hey...grab one.
熊爪包 好眼光 瑞贝卡
Bear claw, good choice, Rebecca.
没错 我记了你的名字
That's right, I learned your name.
我记住了所有人的名字
I learned everybody's names.
艾米丽...
Emily...
我在想
I've been thinking.
虽然你输了比赛
Even though you lost the match
办公室归我处置
and the office is mine to do with whatever I want,
我还是要把它给你
I'm going to give it to you anyway.
因为我就是这样的人
Because that's the kind of guy I am.
你们大家听见了吗
Did you hear that, gang?
爱你 凡
I love you, Van.
凯 李 马尔科姆
Kay, Lee, Malcolm,
佐伊 西蒙
Zoey, Simon...
爆♥炸♥头
Puffy Haired guy.
快瞧瞧
Look at that.
通常我们就自行让步
Now normally we just roll over
他也从不会理我们
and he leaves us alone,
看来得要先假装发起挑战
but I guess the real trick is to put up a fight
最终让他羞辱你才是诀窍
but ultimately let him humiliate you.
申明一点 比赛到一半我才让他的
Okay, first of all, I wasn't even trying until halfway.
皆大欢喜
We all got what we wanted here.
他赢了 你有办公室了
He got a win, you got the office,
我也不用给他泡咖啡了
and I don't have to make his coffee,
他居然自己泡了
he's doing it himself.
至少他在尝试了
Well... he's trying.
总之 关键是 最后大家皆大欢喜
Anyway, the point is, you got what you wanted,
谁在乎过程如何
so who cares how it happened?
你们怎么喝得下去这鬼玩意儿
How do you guys drink this stuff?
你确定你要大半夜的
Are you sure you should be shining
开两万瓦的大灯吗
a 20,000-Watt light into the night sky?
知道蝙蝠侠标记吗
Ever heard of the Bat Signal?
这是个天才计划
It's actually kind of a genius plan.
她在空中看到自己名字的标记
She's gonna see her trademark GF Flame in the sky,
就该接翎子 飞过来
zip on down, next thing you know,
然后她就会背着我飞去东京
she's wearing me like a backpack and we're halfway to Tokyo
吃和牛
for some Wagyu beef.
这故事你还是留着
Well, this is certainly a good story to tell the woman
等你求婚了再讲吧
you actually end up marrying.
既然说到接翎子
Okay, speaking of picking up on signals,
我应该暗示得很明显让你走人了 罗恩
I'm sending a pretty clear one for you to beat it, Ron.
等等
Wait...
-不不不不不 -糟糕
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no. - Oh, shoot.
灭激光器 驱机器人器 灭火器
我的宝贝 我的宝贝 我的宝贝
My baby, my baby, my baby, my baby, my baby.
我还是打电♥话♥约汉娜吧
You know what? Maybe I should call Hannah.
这还差不多 记得买♥♥束花
Yeah. Get her some flowers.
完美
Nice.
你觉得怎么样
Hey, does this look straight to you?
凡 我要求重赛
Van, I want a rematch.
不 他赢得堂堂正正
No, he won fair and square.
-别闹了 -不
- Come on. - No!
艾米丽 重赛只会让你错失
Emily, all a rematch would do is rob you
一个明显很重要的教训
of what is clearly a much needed lesson
那就是承认自己失败
in how to lose with a little class.
所以你打算教我喽
Oh, and you're going to teach it to me?
不 当然不会
Oh, no, of course not.
因为我从没失败过
I've never lost at anything.
我离失败最近的一次就是
The closest I've come to failure is
我为了赢得区拼写大赛而拼出的"失败"
when I spelled it to win the regional Spelling Bee.
失败
Failure.
屎
F-A-L-
败
U-R-E.
失败
Failure.
没错 艾米丽 就是这么拼的
That's right, Emily! That's how it's spelled!
冠军
五年级水平
哥谭市
区拼写大赛
获胜单词:屎败
小凡德维尔·韦恩
艾米丽 别沮丧
Emily, don't feel bad.
有太多太多极其有天赋的人
There is a long list of some very talented people
最终败在了凡德维尔·韦恩脚下
who have fallen at the feet of Vanderveer Wayne.
你在说唱比赛赢了德瑞医生You beat Dr. Dre in a rap battle?
美国著名说唱歌♥手
他彻底败倒在我脚下 因为我说唱了
He had me on my heels until I hit 'em with...
*德瑞医生 搞基一生*
* Dr. Dre, man, you gay. *
你要知道 当时是上世纪90年代
You gotta remember, this was the '90s
社会还是普遍比较恐同的
and that kind of casual homophobia was commonplace.
1998年托纳比奇最佳型男
"Best Bod, Daytona Beach 1998"?
这什么
What is...
科尼岛吃热狗大赛冠军
"Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Champion."
-居然还同一年 -超好吃
- The same year? - Delish.
天啊 你真是被蒙得太深了
Oh, my God. How deep does this go?
来人 去拉火警
Somebody pull the fire alarm!
你这一辈子都靠着别人让你赢
People have been letting you win your whole life
这样你才从没体验过 失 败
so you would never have to experience F-A-I-L-U-R-E.
这是什么 法语拼法吗
What is that? The French spelling?
你的家人 你身边的所有人
Your family and everyone in your life
全都做到丧心病狂
have been going to insane lengths
骗你自认为是赢家
to make you think you're a winner.
-这不是真的 -是吗
- That is not true! - Oh, yeah?
问问杰姬你这四年
Ask Jackie whether or not you've really been
是不是真的每月都是最佳员工
Employee of the Month for the past four years.
但我想我说的其实你早就都知道了
But I guess I'm not telling you anything you didn't already know,
毕竟你可是1971年最敏锐宝宝
because you were "Most Perceptive Baby of 1971."
滚
Get out.
给我滚
Get out!
你们俩 都给我滚
Both of you. Get out!
天啊
God...
当时真的是你吗 德瑞医生
Was that even you, Dr. Dre?
你真的是医生吗
Are you even a doctor?
他一早上就那样坐着不动
He hasn't moved all morning.
感觉像在看一只蜥蜴
It's like watching an iguana.
你伤透了他 艾米丽
Well, you broke him, Emily.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表