剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
它能防止超级英雄战斗时对常人的间接损伤
It protects against collateral damage from superhero battles.
比如 爆弹 掉落的碎片 正面一击
We're talking about projectiles, falling debris, direct blows.
但只供一次性使用
It's only good for one use.
我知道
I know.
这拳是惩罚你偷我松饼吃 史蒂夫
That's for taking my muffin, Steve.
这个产品很棒啊
That is an amazing product.
是吧 莱克斯公♥司♥出品
Right? LexCorp makes it.
莱克斯
我们正在研究它的原理
We're trying to figure out how it works
然后做一个平价的山寨版
so we can make a cheap knock-off.
欢迎加入韦恩安全公♥司♥
Welcome to Wayne Security.
做 得 更好
Let's...be...better.
那是永久性记号♥笔
That's a permanent marker.
很好 因为我希望你们能记住这句话
Well, good, because that's how I want us to be thinking.
永远记住
Permanently.
听着 韦恩安全公♥司♥创新不再
Look, Wayne Security has stopped innovating.
我们在去年的小丑毒解剂之后推出的新产品
Our follow up to last year's Joker Venom Antidote
跟之前一模一样 只是紫颜色更深而已
is the exact same thing in a slightly darker purple.
这并不是深紫色
Mm, it's not slightly darker.
一支是紫晶色 另一支是桑格利亚汽酒色
Okay, one is amethyst and one's sangria.
你没听懂 她居然没听懂
You don't get it. She doesn't get it.
她听不懂
She's not getting it.
不 我听懂了它们是不同的
No, I get that they're different.
我只是觉得没人会介意颜色的事
I just don't think anyone cares about the color.
脾气还挺大
Kitty's got claws.
我们必须推陈出新
Guys, we need to be innovating.
我们要逼自己一把 我们不能
We need to push ourselves. We can't...
只是抄袭莱克斯公♥司♥的产品
just copy what LexCorp does.
我们需要
We need to...
做得更好
Let's be better.
那你知道我们该怎么做吗
And do you know how we'll do that?
我猜 跳出条条框框去思考
Uh, let me guess. By thinking outside the box?
我希望大家能直接忘掉那些条条框框
I want us to forget the box ever existed.
罗恩 你是负责什么的
Ron, what are you working on?
事实上 那些条条框框
Literally...the box.
罗恩 这我倒不清楚
Ron, I did not know that.
今天早上 我搭的地铁脱轨了
This morning, my train was blown off the track,
这事在这儿很常见
which apparently happens every day around here.
我们可以开♥发♥一个新产品对付这样的问题啊
Let's come up with something that solves things like that.
这主意真棒 我帮你召唤个巫师出来
That's a brilliant idea. Let me just summon a wizard.
巴啦啦能量 啊 失败了
Shazam! Ah, nothing.
你到底有没有做出过产品
Have you ever even made a product?
呃 并没有
Well, n--no.
但我在沃顿商学院上学时是班里第六
No, but I was sixth in my class at Wharton.
-罗恩 这算产品吗 -不算
- Ron, is that a product? - Not a product.
我当时是青年领袖会的会长呢
No, I was President of the Young Leaders Group.
罗恩 那算产品了吧
Ron, surely that's a product.
回答错误 泰迪
Ooh, guess again, Teddy.
你们知道吗 这个公♥司♥需要的是
Well, guess what? This company needs a big idea
你们还没想出来的绝佳创意
that you haven't delivered.
所以我建议你们还是乖乖听我的
So I suggest you take my lead on this
我知道我在做什么
because I know what I'm doing.
否则凡不会无故聘用我
Okay, Van hired me for a reason.
是的 因为其他人都失败了
Yeah, because the other people didn't work out.
什么其他人
What other people? -
你是今年我们的第五任上司了
You're the fifth new boss we've had this year.
我不想和你产生羁绊
And I refuse to let myself get attached.
免得再次心碎受伤
I'm not getting hurt again.
但你说的我们会做
But we'll do whatever you want
直到你被第六任接替
until number six comes along.
我先说清楚 我不会听你乖乖摆布的
Just to be clear, I'm not gonna do whatever you want,
所以...
so...
你找我之前已经炒了四个人了
You fired four people before you got to me?
严格意义上来说 他们不是被炒了
Technically, they weren't fired.
一个人还没上任就被碎石击中了
One was crushed by rubble before he started.
我更倾向于说是上帝解雇了他
I like to think of that as God firing him.
你不认为面试中你应该告知我这一切吗
Don't you think you should have told me that in the interview?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want the real scoop?
你想跳上这条贼船 打探内部情况吗
You want to pop the hood on this van and see what's inside?
对
Yes.
好吧
Fine.
去年我本应升职去哥谭总部
I was supposed to be promoted to the Gotham office last year.
但韦恩电动公♥司♥的鲍勃·拉基
But then Bob Lackey from WayneBev pulled the idea
想出了韦恩青柠酒的创意
for Wayne Light Lime out of his ass
他抢走了我的职位
and he took my spot!
你在这儿的唯一原因
The only reason you're here
就是想出绝佳创意
is to come up with a big idea
让我从这个鸟不拉屎的破城里走出去
to get me out of this God-forsaken taint of a city.
我会的
And I will.
你得给我一些时间
It just might take a little time.
我相信韦恩青柠酒肯定不是一夜之间想出的
I'm sure Wayne Light Lime didn't happen overnight.
他只在啤酒里加了个柠檬 就是一夜之间
The man left a lime in a beer, literally overnight.
帮我去哥谭 不然别人会接替你
Get me to Gotham, or somebody else will.
如果他以为我害怕了 才不是呢
If he thinks I'm scared, I'm not.
我会带领这个团队想出绝佳创意
I'm going to get the team to come up with a big idea.
好 看起来他们都很爱戴你呢
Yeah, they seem to love you.
好吧
Okay.
可能我一开始表现得太强势了
Maybe I came on a little strong.
为了激发大家的最大潜力
To get the best out of people,
必须对每个人都深入了解
you need to get to know them on a personal level.
这句话在你的这本成功♥学♥书里
Yeah, that line is underlined three times
下划了三道线 你把它丢在厨房♥里了
in your business book. You left it in the kitchen.
我们必须团结一体
We need to bond as a unit.
这句话被圈起来了
Mm, that line was circled.
上司应该具备平常心
A boss can't be afraid to look human.
这句标了星号♥
That line was starred.
五角星比圈圈重要还是不重要
Is a star more or less than a circle?
别乱看我的书
Stop going through my book.
五角星比圈圈重要 但是不如心形
A star is greater that a circle, but less than a heart.
魅力城的市民们
Citizens of Charm City,
我是南瓜人杰克
this is Jack-O-Lantern
这是给红狐女的口信
with a personal message for Crimson Fox.
无论你逃到哪里...
You can run...
闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up.
布鲁斯·韦恩来电找你
Bruce Wayne is on the phone for you.
杰姬 你要是骗我
Jackie, if you are lying to me,
我就在你口袋里装满石头
I'll put rocks in your pockets
然后把你扔进海里
and I will throw you in the ocean.
你将来一定能当个好父亲
You are gonna make a great father one day.
真是布鲁斯找你
It's really Bruce.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我形象如何
How do I look?
你不知道电♥话♥是看不到脸的吗
Like you don't understand how phones work.
阿布 宝贝
B-Dubs, baby!
哥谭总部对我还是虚位以待吧
You keeping Gotham warm for me?
好 我可以等
Yes! I can hold.
大家等等我
Hey, guys, wait up.
什么声音
What's that sound?
是我做的一个警报装置
It's a device I built that warns you
有不喜欢的人靠近就会报♥警♥
when someone you don't like is approaching.
我称之为"艾米丽警报"
I call it the "Emily Alert."
真厉害 但是好伤人
Well, that's very impressive. And mean.
我能理解 你们之前经历过很多领导
Look, I get it, you guys have had lots of bosses,
但我的职责是让大家出成绩
but it's my job to make sure we deliver,
我只是想努力做到这一点
and I'm trying to help us do that.
我们知道你在努力
Look, we know you're trying,
但你没必要总来鼓舞士气
but you don't need to give us pep talks.
我们出过很多好点子
We've come up with hundreds of big ideas,
但每次都被总部否决
and every one of them gets shot down by corporate
-因为造价太高 -或者太危险
- because they're too expensive. - Or too dangerous.
或是需要太阳的一部分星体来供能
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表