剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
再把细节敲定一下
and hammer out these details?
莎拉 去会议室
Sarah, conference room.
生意经第三条
Third rule of business,
找出客户的个人信息
find out personal information about your clients,
为己所用
and exploit it for your own gain.
看来跟你还是能学到点东西的嘛
I guess there are some things I can still learn from you.
我们现在就去签下本部门
Well, what do you say we go sign the biggest client
有史以来最大的客户吧
this division has ever had?
你谁都不能签
You're not signing anyone.
我听说亚特兰蒂斯人有意向
I heard that Atlantis is interested,
这件事很重要 容不得你瞎胡闹
and this is far too important for you to screw up.
-可是爸爸... -交给我了
- But, Dad-- - I'll handle it.
*爸爸为什么拔掉我蝴蝶的翅膀*
* Why did Daddy pull off My butterfly wings?*
*从前我是毛毛虫*
*I used to be a caterpillar*
*现在我只能尖叫*
*Now all I do is scream*
*缺父爱 用纸巾*
*Daddy issues Need some tissues*
-凡 -别过来
- Van? - Don't come any closer.
我下半身裸着呢
I'm naked from the waist down.
缓解压力
It calms me. -
我觉得有些话应该告诉你
Well, I just thought there was something you needed to hear.
你努力工作了 也取得了好成绩
You put in the work, and did something great.
你知道谁会非常欣赏你的成就吗
And do you know who would've respected the hell out of that?
我爸爸
My dad.
你从来不提你妈
You never speak of your mother.
她是不是被你这些鸡汤逼自杀了
Did you drive her to suicide with these stories?
听着 如果你希望你父亲尊重你
Look, if you want your own father's respect,
就出来当好你的 大老板
go in there and be "Da boss."
我是大老板
I am "Da boss."
去吧
Go!
-我的天啊 -不好意思
- Dear, God. - Oh, yeah, whoops, just--
于是我打开电♥话♥簿 从头开始打
So I opened up the phone book, and I started at the beginning,
你猜我先给谁打的
and guess who I landed first.
父亲 母亲来电♥话♥找你
Father, Mom's on the phone.
哭的歇斯底里的
She's crying hysterically.
说她现在在一个叫萨沙的女人公♥寓♥门口
She's outside the condo of a woman named Sasha?
马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你别耍花招了行不行 现在听我的
Would you stop playing games? Now listen to me--
你听我的
No, you listen to me.
是我把这场派对办起来的 就这意思
I am the one who put this party together sort of,
是我撒谎说
and I'm the one who lied
海王会来
and said that Aquaman was gonna be here,
是我买♥♥的那瓶普通白兰地
and I was the one who bought a middling bottle of Cognac,
然后让秘书把商标泡在茶里
and had his secretary soak the label in tea,
才促成的这次机会 你个满嘴鸡汤空话的花枕头
so get out of my way, you therapy-inducing windbag!
这单生意应该由我来敲定
This is my account to close!
-你说完了吗 -说完了 完了
- Are you finished? - Yeah, yeah.
因为我正准备告诉你
Because I was about to tell you
那些亚特兰蒂斯人只想跟你和那个
the Atlantians only wanna deal with you
菲律宾女人谈生意
and that Filipino woman.
-她在你眼里就只是这样吗 -我也正要告诉你
- Is that what she is? - I was also gonna say
也许这是你这辈子第一次
that maybe for the first time in your life,
让我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-你现在可以说了 -不说 时机过去了
- You can say it now. - Nah, moment's passed.
现在滚进去 把生意敲定 你这个傻♥逼♥
Now get in there and close the deal, you piece of .
爹
Ah, Dad.
别碰我
Don't touch.
等等 你真的想听我给你讲
Wait, so you really want me to walk you through
我们怎么处理费用报告的
how we process expense reports?
对 慢慢讲
Yes, very slowly.
好吧 我们把电子表格拿出来吧
Okay, well, let's get our spreadsheet on!
恶心 视频能证明的唯一一件事
Yucky. The only thing this footage proves
就是市场部的盖瑞不洗手
is that Gary from Marketing doesn't wash his hands.
那么亚历克斯肯定是在杂物间里变身的
Well, I mean, Alex must've changed in the supply closet.
只需要我再安一系列摄像头
What I need to do is set up a series of cameras-- -
最后说一次 他不是超级英雄
For the last time, he's not a superhero.
他是
He is.
你一定要相信比你自己更伟大的事
You must believe in something bigger than yourself,
否则就只剩下绝望
or there is only hopelessness.
这句你从哪学的
Where the hell did you get that?
我六年级演《安妮日记》时的台词
That was my line in the sixth grade production of "Anne Frank,"
我感觉用这正好
But I feel like it applies.
所以我把余数转移了
And that's why I moved the remainder over.
太精彩了 我去拿点喝的
That's fascinating. I'm gonna get us some drinks.
你哪儿都别去
Don't go anywhere.
-拿好我的酒 -好
- Hold my drink. - Okay.
-不是超级英雄 -好的
- Not a superhero. - Okay.
听我说 各位 我们要宣布一件事
Attention, everyone, we have an announcement.
韦恩安全公♥司♥迎来了一位新客户
Wayne Security has a new client.
失落的城市 亚特兰蒂斯
The Lost City of Atlantis!
好了 让我们沉嗨吧
All right, now let's get our sink on!
把金枪鱼端上来
Bring out the tuna!
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
*你♥爸♥爸不爱你*
*Your daddy doesn't love you*
*小木屋里任你滑雪 出出进进*
*You can ski in and out of your chalet *
*却始终滑不进 他的心*
* But not into his heart *
*滑不进 他的心*
*No, not into his heart*
*你♥爸♥爸不爱你*
*Your daddy doesn't love you *
*开着一家你喋喋不休的花店*
*With his flower shop that you will not stop *
*不断念叨的 老爸的花店*
*Talking 'bout Pop's shop*
*闭嘴 不要再提该死的花店*
*Shut up about the gosh darn shop*
哈 有意思
Ha! That's funny.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表