剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
我们赢了韦恩创新奖
We won the Wayne Innovation Prize,
-过来幸灾乐祸的 -没错
- so we're here to gloat. - That's right.
什么
What?
她也没那么好看
She's not that hot.
-她很好看 -是啊特别好看
- She is. - Yeah, she is.
隐形飞机
罗恩 泰迪人呢
Ron, where's Teddy?
请病假了
He called in sick.
完了 他肯定是崩溃了
No. He must be devastated.
等等 不要啊
Wait, no, no, no, no.
不要啊 我才刚拼好的
No! I just finished putting it together.
泰迪 谢天谢地你还在
Teddy. Oh, thank God you're here.
我差点以为你已经坐飞机去了坦帕湾
For a second I thought you might have already caught a flight to Tampa.
我确实挺想去布希公园看看的
I have been meaning to check out Busch Gardens.
你怎么会来这里
What're you doing here?
我知道你一定很难过
I know it must really hurt
因为没有赢得韦恩创新奖
that you didn't win the Wayne Innovation Contest,
-我只是想让你知道... -我没赢吗
- but I just want you to know- - I didn't win?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
泰迪 这是谁
Teddy, who's this?
你家来客人了
You have guests.
你好 我是泰迪的爸爸 苏尼尔
Hello. I'm Teddy's father, Sunil.
这是他妈妈 尼莎 还有他哥哥艾杰
This is his mother, Nisha, and his brother Ajay.
你是来参加艾杰的送别宴吗
Are you here for Ajay's going-away dinner?
-不是 -他要去哪里
- She's not. - Where's he going?
外太空
Outer space.
你不是说你哥哥是医生吗
I thought you said your brother was a doctor.
他又是宇航员又是医生
He's an astronaut and a doctor.
准确来说是太空医生
The technical term is space doctor.
你刚才说泰迪参加了什么比赛
What were you saying about Teddy and that contest?
他赢了吗
Did he win?
其实 输赢只是一个单纯的...
Well, you know, winning is really just a social con--
我输了 而且收到消息时大家都在
I lost, and I'm so glad that we're all here for this moment
我很是欣慰
when I found out.
泰迪 你能小声点吗
Teddy, do you mind keeping it down?
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
这里是我家 让你那些狐朋狗友等等
This is my apartment, all right? Your dumb friends can wait.
总统先生
Mr. President.
是的 谢谢 谢谢您
Yes, thank you. Thank you, sir.
我想跟你说一声真的对不起
So I just wanna say I am really sorry.
不用了 没什么
Don't be. It's totally fine.
真的吗
It is?
艾米丽 我是个成熟男人
Emily, I'm a grown man.
不过是一场愚蠢的比赛而已
All right? It's just a stupid contest.
我明年会赢的
I'll get 'em next year.
那就好
Okay, cool.
既然这样 有个设计修改需要你的意见
Well, in that case, we could use your help on a redesign.
那带我去看看
I would love to take a look at it.
你这个态度真好 泰迪
That is a great attitude, Teddy.
你状态很好 看来我没做错事
You seem fine and I did nothing wrong.
如你所见
So, as you can see,
这个恐惧毒气探测器需要改改包装
the packaging of this fear gas detector needs a little work.
好的 没问题
Yep, yep, yep, yep. Okay.
我有个好点子
I have a great idea.
不如我们别用模压塑料了
What if instead of using molded plastic,
而是用...
we use...
这个汉堡包装纸
This hamburger wrapper.
你是说很薄的可回收材质吗
Oh, like a very thin recyclable material?
不是 我是说就用我手里这张
Nuh, nuh, nuh. I mean this literal piece
沾了番茄酱的垃圾
of ketchup-stained garbage
因为很明显
because obviously
韦恩工业并不在乎质量
Wayne Industries doesn't appreciate quality
也不在乎工艺和美学之类的
or craftsmanship or aesthetics whatsoever.
既然是垃圾公♥司♥
So a garbage company
就该用垃圾包装纸
gets a garbage wrapper.
我不想当着泰迪的面说
I didn't wanna say this in front of Teddy,
但我觉得这包装纸不太好吧
but I don't think the wrapper's a good idea.
没错 滑板先生
That's right, Mr. Sled,
我们约好了
you and I have a date
一起去市政厅旁边的山滑雪
with the big ol' hill by City Hall.
这可是你说的 罗恩
You said it, Ron.
什么事也不能影响我们今天去玩
Nothing's gonna ruin our fun today.
我爱你
I love you.
凡德维尔·韦恩来电
不要接 罗恩
Don't do it, Ron.
滑板说得对
The sled's right.
接听那通电♥话♥不会有任何好事发生
Nothing good can come from answering that call.
你们俩真是小题大做
Oh, you two are just overreacting.
他可能只是打电♥话♥来说谢谢
He's probably just calling to say thank you.
罗旺达·塞克丝
Ronda Sykes.
旺达·塞克丝:美国演员、制片人
超级感谢你的努力
Thank you so much for you hard work.
不客气 凡
You're welcome, Van.
罗旺达 我需要你再拼四个
Ronda, I need you to build four more
那种你看不见的小女孩飞机
of those girl jets you can't see.
显然迪伦有个"小分队" 她们有"目标"
Evidently Dylan has a "Squad" and they have "Goals".
其中之一是发照片上朋友圈
One of which is posting pictures to Instagram
加上标签"贱♥人♥ 你买♥♥不起"
with the hashtag #BitchYouCantAffordThis.
她们还会做这种响指表情包
And then they do this snap emoji.
我真得开始博得这些孩子的欢心了
I'm really coming around on these kids.
好吧 但我正打算
Yeah, but I was just about to go sledding
穿着这身漂亮的衣服去滑雪
in this adorable outfit.
你在组装那些飞机时
Well, you can wear the adorable outfit
也可以穿这身漂亮的衣服
while you put together those planes.
不要
No.
我这里信♥号♥♥不好
I'm getting bad reception.
好像听到你说"不要"
It sounded like you said "No."
我的确说不要 因为这不是我的工作
I did say no because that's not my job.
罗恩 给迪伦编辫子也不是我的工作
Ron, neither is giving Dylan braids,
但今天早上我还是做了
but this morning, I did it.
你搞砸了
You ruined it.
这就是完美的鱼尾辫
That is the perfect fishtail
你知道的
and you know it!
听着 罗恩 把飞机组装了
Listen, Ron, just build the planes.
响 响 响指表情包
Snap, snap, snap emojis.
不 你听我说
No, you listen.
我不做怎么样 因为我不想做
How 'bout no because I don't wanna do it?
说实在的 你让我做的这些破事
In fact, I didn't wanna do any of the stupid crap
我一点都不想做
you asked me to do.
不帮你做 不帮迪伦做
Not for you, not for Dylan,
当然也不帮她的小分队做
and certainly not for her squad!
你听我说
You listen to me--
我确实可能会厌烦那些利用我的人
It is possible I'm bothered by people taking advantage of me.
不能容忍♥
No.
体制已死 体制已死
Establishment is dead! Establishment is dead!
没人懂我 体制已死
No one understands me! Establishment is dead!
他这样还会持续多久
How long is he going to be like this?
上一次 他要求八个月不做眼神交流
Well, last time, he requested no eye contact for eight months,
但过了整整一年半
but it was a good year and a half
他才不听速度金属音乐
before he stopped listening to speed metal.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
泰迪 你的手套很棒
Teddy, your gloves are great.
你应该感到非常自豪
You should be really proud,
但你也要接受没有获胜的事实
but you need to accept the fact that they didn't win
然后翻篇
and move on.
不 我的手套是极品
No, my gloves were a masterpiece.
我应该获胜的 背后有黑幕
I should have won. It was rigged.
体制已死
Establishment is dead!
没人懂我 体制已死
No one understands me! Establishment is dead!
体制已死 体制已死
Establishment is dead! Establishment is dead!
没人懂我 体制已死
No one understands me! Establishment is dead!
我不想一定要这么做
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表