剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
我不是超人
第一季 第一集
魅力城
我刚为了新工作搬过来
Just moved here for a new job.
真的好兴奋
Really excited.
你在魅力城住了多久啦
How long have you lived in Charm City?
长到足够知道这地方很烂
Long enough to know it sucks.
我不晓得耶 我还挺喜欢的
I don't know. I like it.
比我家乡大一点 但又没什么不同之处
A little bigger than where I grew up, but not that different.
除了那个
Except for that.
魅力城的市民们
Citizens of Charm City,
感受一下我南瓜人杰克的无敌火焰吧
feel the fire of Jack-O-Lantern.
你们看到了没
Are you guys seeing this?
Siri 帮我把会议推迟一小时
Siri, push my meeting an hour.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
又是一场超级英雄大战
Yet another superhero battle.
我叫艾米丽·洛克
Well, my name's Emily Locke
我长大的地方是一个所谓的"路过"州
and I grew up in what's known as a fly-over state.
超级英雄从来没驻足过
Superheroes never stopped there.
他们只是从上空飞过而已
They just flew over it.
我没有超能力
I didn't have any powers,
所以我跟家乡的所有人一样循规蹈矩
so I did what everybody else in my town did:
完成学业
finish school and got a soul-crushing job.
瑞通保险
我感觉很没成就感
I felt unfulfilled.
直到有一天 我爸爸告诉我
Until one day, my dad reminded me
成就壮举并不一定需要超能力
that you don't need superpowers to accomplish great things.
你用自己的方式
What you do, in your own quiet way,
也可以让人们的生活变得更美好
can change people's lives for the better.
于是在那时 我决定做出改变
Right then and there, I decided to make a change:
我就职了一家公♥司♥ 帮助你我这样的平常人
I got a job at a company that helps regular people like us
能有更多安全感 在一个...
feel safer in a world where
整天上演这种画面的世界
this kind of stuff happens.
但现在我第一天上班就可能搞不定了
And now I might not even make it to my first day.
天哪 你是红狐女
Oh, my God, you're Crimson Fox.
这种事可不是每天都能看见呢
Wow. You don't see that every day.
其实不然
Actually, you do.
每天都能看见
You see it every day.
那我也要拍照留念
I'm still gonna take a photo.
身处一个超级英雄和反派
In a world where superheroes and villains
整天在我们头顶上战斗的世界
battle above us each day,
韦恩安全公♥司♥推出的产品
Wayne Security brings you products
将赋予无超能力者无穷神力
that give the power back to the powerless.
正如我们革命性的产品小丑抗毒血清
Like our revolutionary Joker anti-venom.
《韦恩[赢] 还是失败》
韦恩安全公♥司♥
-艾米丽·洛克 -抱歉我迟到了
- Emily Locke? - I'm sorry I'm late.
你肯定不相信我刚刚经历了什么
You'll never believe what happened to me.
我坐的地铁直接从铁轨上飞出去了...
My train literally went off the rails and the--
抱歉要打断你了 因为我想你已成功生还
I'm gonna cut you off here because I'm assuming you lived.
韦恩先生正在等你
Mr. Wayne is waiting for you.
我想再次感谢您给予我这次机会 韦恩先生
I just wanted to thank you again for this opportunity, Mr. Wayne.
拜托 请叫我凡
Please, call me Van.
我表哥布鲁斯比较喜欢被人叫做韦恩先生
Now, my cousin Bruce, he likes to be called Mr. Wayne.
我叫他阿布 我俩感情特别好
I call him B-Dubs. We're very close.
我跟他提过你
And I just told him about you.
您跟布鲁斯·韦恩提过我
You talked to Bruce Wayne about me?
没 我发的短♥信♥ 他这人特别不近人
No, I texted him. He's hard to reach.
不过 这是他的回复哦
But...look at his reply.
"别再乱用我的HBO Go账号♥密♥码♥了"
"Stop using my HBO GO password."
哎呀 这个嘛...
No, that...
这人好会开玩笑 经典的阿布风格
What a joker. That's classic B-Dubs.
你看看前面的这条
Look at the one right before it.
"听起来不错"
"Sounds good."
布鲁斯·韦恩觉得你"听起来不错"
Bruce Wayne thinks you "Sounds good."
讲真 我不骗你
Look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
韦恩安全的业务下滑
Business at Wayne Security is down,
我很期待你作为我们的新任研发总监
and I am looking to you, as our new Director of R&D.
能带来绝佳的创意 好吗
to come up with a big idea, all right?
能让我给布鲁斯看的时候
Something that I can show to Bruce,
他会惊呼一声 "什么"
and he'll be like, "What?"
而我会淡定表示 "嗯"
And I'll be like, "Yeah."
这正是我梦寐以求的事
This is everything I have ever wanted.
我保证不会让您失望的
I promise I will not let you down.
我知道你不会的
I know you won't.
之前有很多经验丰富的候选者
There were more experienced candidates,
但你脱颖而出 你很善于与人沟通
but you stood out. You are a people person.
对你的所有推荐里都提到
Every one of your references said
你很会激励人心
you're a great motivator
而且你真的很在乎...那个...
and you actually care about the, uh...uh...the--
-人 -对
- People? - Yep!
没错 正因如此我才想在这里工作
I do, that's why I wanted to work here.
-我想帮助别人 -我喜欢
- I want to help people. - Love that.
只是这份帮助还得加上雷厉风行
As long as it's help plus kicking ass.
因为你要对整个团队进行严格整顿
Because you need to whip this team into shape.
他们既有天赋 但这个团队就缺乏
They're very talented, but they're just missing
你这样的人来激励他们
a you to motivate them.
我是一个有宏大蓝图的人
I'm more of a big picture guy.
你看这张图
Look at this picture.
这张图多宏大啊
This picture's huge.
其实我对棘手的困境并不陌生
You know, I am no stranger to adversity.
我爸爸开了一家花店 每当遇到难题 我
My dad owned a flower shop, and when it was struggling, I--
我很想听你说完你的故事 但是...
I'm dying to hear the end of that story, but--
瞧 我助理 好像有话跟我说
Ooh, look, it's--my assistant's, uh, motioning to me.
什么事 杰姬 你有啥事
What is it? Jackie, did you need something?
-没事 -你有啥事求我不
- No. - What do you want from me?
没有
Nothing.
你个白♥痴♥
You are the worst.
你说有电♥话♥找我是吗
Uh, you said there's a phone call for me?
布鲁斯·韦恩来电 正等你接
Bruce Wayne is on the phone for you.
布鲁斯·韦恩 我的亲表哥
Bruce Wayne? My cuz-bro.
不是吧
Oh, no.
来吧 该去见见你的团队了
Come on. Time to meet your team.
态度决定方向
创意就是力量
真是难以置信我真的要为布鲁斯·韦恩工作了
I can't believe I'm actually working for Bruce Wayne.
...的表弟
Dot dot dot's cousin.
泰迪 这位是艾米丽·洛克 你的新上司
Teddy, this is Emily Locke, your new boss.
幸会 你在这里具体负责什么
Nice to meet you. What do you do here?
我负责搞破坏
I disrupt.
我会修改人们的期望结构
I alter the structure of expectations,
让大家以新的方式看待事物
make people see things in new ways.
举个例子 你觉得这是什么
For example, what do you think this is?
-一张桌子 -如果并不是桌子呢
- A desk? - But what if it wasn't?
如果这是桌子的反义词呢
What if it was the opposite of a desk?
抱歉 我还是不知道你到底干的什么
I'm sorry, I'm still not exactly sure what you do.
我是设计总监
I'm the Chief Design Officer.
但假如你不是呢
But what if you weren't?
等下 你是炒了我吗 她刚炒了我吗
Wait, are you firing me? Is she firing me?
不 不 我只是开玩笑
No, no. I was just making a joke.
开得好 开得好
Good one. Good one.
好吧 跟我来 我带你转一圈
All right, come on. Let me show you around.
这是实验室
This is the lab.
这是3D打印机 不能碰
That's our 3-D printer. Don't touch it.
这是液氮 不能碰
That's liquid nitrogen. Don't touch it.
这是温蒂 我们的软件总工程师
That's Wendy, our lead software engineer.
让我来猜猜 她也不能碰
Let me guess, don't touch her?
你碰她干嘛
Why would you touch her?
大家好 来看这个
Hey, guys. Watch this.
他是罗恩 他是工程主管
That's Ron. He's head of engineering
也是最有小孩好奇天性的人
and chief of childlike wonder.
击球员已就位
Batter up!
太棒了 这是什么
That's amazing. What is it?
这个叫抗击服
It's called the Wear Bag.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表