剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
Or you need a piece of the sun to power it,
很明显无法实现
and that's impossible to get.
我们不想再满怀期待 因为总是失望
We're done getting our hopes up so they can get crushed.
我不会放弃的 我相信这个团队
Well, I'm not giving up. I believe in this team.
我会一直留在这里
And I'm not going anywhere.
大家过来集♥合♥一下 我有个坏消息
Everyone, come out here. I have some terrible news.
我们都被炒鱿鱼了
We've all been fired.
-你说什么 -等等
- Wait, what? - Wait, wait, wait.
你说的"我们" 是指艾米丽吧
By "We" , you mean Emily, right?
对 不过其他人也一样
I did. But also everyone else.
等等 我不能失去这份工作
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, I can't lose this job.
我得照顾生病的奶奶
I take care of my sick grandma.
我喜欢买♥♥好东西
And I like nice things.
我应该在罗恩之前说
I should have went before Ron.
等等 为什么要关掉公♥司♥
Wait, why are they shutting us down?
布鲁斯说我们被淘汰了
Bruce says we're obsolete.
蒙面大盗去博物馆偷红宝石的时代
Gone are the days of a man in a bandit mask
已经一去不复返
stealing a ruby from a museum.
现在全是超能怪兽试图毁灭地球
Now it's all just super villains trying to destroy the Earth
加上超级英雄之间不知所谓的互相乱斗
and superheroes fighting one another for vaguely defined reasons.
我们的产品无法阻止这些
Our products are powerless to stop that.
他要直接放弃我们吗
So he just gave up on us?
我们不是要改变世界的吗
I thought we were here to change the world.
谁跟你说的
Who told you that?
这是公♥司♥宗旨啊
It's the company motto.
改变世界
那个啊 办公室本来就有
Oh, that. No, that came with the office.
好像这里之前是尿布公♥司♥
This used to be a diaper company.
肯定还有其他办法的
There's gotta be something we can do.
你为什么在喝香槟
Why are you drinking champagne?
因为我太难过了
Oh, because I'm so sad.
抱歉 当着其他人的面我没说
I'm sorry, I didn't want to say anything in front of the others,
不过我被提拔到哥谭总部了
but I'm being absorbed into the Gotham office.
早知道还能这样玩 多年前就该让公♥司♥倒闭
If I knew I could fail up, I would have done it years ago.
所以大家丢了工作
So, everyone loses their job,
而你却夙愿得偿
and you get exactly what you want?
我不知道我为何那么纠结于
I don't know why I was so stressed about
总想搞出个绝佳创意
finding that big idea.
其实最佳的主意就是 我姓韦恩
The big idea is, I'm a Wayne.
韦恩家的人永远高人一等
And a Wayne will always come out on top.
我甚至觉得我就算开车撞死人
You know, I feel like I could commit vehicular manslaughter
也不过是轻轻打一下手腕就算了
and I would get away with just a slap on the wrist.
我没试过 不过我现在觉得
Now, I haven't done that, but now...
试试也无妨
I feel like I could.
还有多长时间会下正式通知
How long do we have until it becomes official?
大家好 我有好消息
Guys, I've got good news.
该死 我的艾米丽警报覆盖范围不够
Damn, I've got to boost the radius on my Emily Alert.
我刚跟凡谈了
So, I just spoke to Van,
我们的工作不会丢
and we're not going to lose our jobs.
什么
Wait, what?
艾米丽说我们的工作保住了
Guys, Emily said we're not losing our jobs!
毕竟我们现在还没有正式倒闭
Technically, we haven't been shut down yet.
-还有希望 -当我没说
- There is still hope. - Oh, never mind.
她只是又来鼓舞人心了
She was just trying to inspire us.
我们还是没工作
We're still fired.
布鲁斯·韦恩曾写道
Bruce Wayne wrote,
"成功者只是不服输的失败者"
"Winners are just losers that don't accept defeat."
如果我们能研发出扭转败局的产品
If we came op with a game-changing product,
布鲁斯肯定会重新考虑
Bruce would have to reconsider.
我来我来我来
Ooh, me, me, me, me, me, me!
要是你们有好点子也可以先说
I mean, unless you guys want to go first.
我完全不介意
I'm totally cool about it.
-你来吧 -我没兴趣
- All you. - No, I don't want to do it.
众所周知
Okay, now, we all know
工作场所意外事故的最大诱因
that the number one cause of workplace accidents
是超人们在战斗中撞破办公室玻璃
is Superman crashing through office windows mid-fight.
这是显而易见的事实 请看这个
That's a simple fact. But now...
这块玻璃由氪星石制成
this glass is made of Kryptonite.
如果他飞近 超能力就会减弱
So if he flies close to it, his powers will weaken,
因此会被轻柔弹开
and he'll safely bounce off.
厉害 那请问下
Nice, and how does it work
要是里面的人需要超人帮助怎么办
when the people inside need help from Superman?
我没有考虑这种情况
I had not taken that scenario into account.
而且这种玻璃不是很结实
It's also not very strong against normal things.
好 我没有心情低落
Okay, I am not demoralized.
我只是去休息五分钟
I'm just going to take a five real quick.
等等 你还没听我的想法
Hey, wait. You haven't heard my idea yet.
你知道大家都想跟机器人做♥爱♥对吧
So, you know how everyone wants to have sex with robots, right?
继续 我听着呢
Go on. I'm listening.
"困难不过是披着伪装的机遇"
"Problems are just opportunities dressed in work clothes."
你知道这完全就是扯淡吧
You're aware this means nothing, right?
我放弃
I give up.
我选择这份工作本是想改变世界
I took this job to make a difference,
可我压根连尝试的机会都没有
and I didn't even get a chance.
亲爱的 没人能改变世界
Oh, honey, no one makes a difference.
我以前也和你一样
I used to be just like you.
-我觉得我俩还是有区别的 -是吗
- I think we're pretty different. - Oh, yeah?
韦恩安全公♥司♥
[欢迎抱抱]
杰姬
这是我来这干活第一天的模样
This me my first day of work here.
不是吧 我也有这件T恤
Oh, no. I have that shirt.
抱歉 面对现实世界吧
Sorry, honey. Welcome to the real world.
我们得抓紧回里面躲起来了
We should probably go inside soon
因为有只邪恶的南瓜人在飞来飞去
because there's an evil pumpkin flying around.
魅力城的市民们
Citizens of Charm City,
向你们喜爱的有机果汁店吻别吧
kiss your precious organic juice bar good-bye!
"成就壮举并不一定
"You don't need to have superpowers
需要超能力 爱你的爸爸"
to accomplish great things. Love, Dad."
我小时候他送给我的
He gave this to me when I was little.
-我一直都好好保存着 -太感人了
- I always keep it with me. - That's so sweet.
可你现在闻这张书签的模样又像个变♥态♥
And now you're smelling it like a creepy person.
我爸是开花店的
My dad ran a flower shop.
他摸过的地方都会有花香
Everything he touched smelled like flowers.
以前我都不必看到他 就知道他在附近
I used to know when he was around before I even saw him.
我觉得我让他失望了
I feel like I let him down.
真希望那位也能在我们看到他之前就知道
I wish we knew that guy was around before we saw him.
是啊 能拯救许多生命
Yeah, it would save a lot of lives.
天啊 我好像有主意了
Oh, my God. Maybe there's a way.
各位 我有个创意
Guys, I have an idea.
那最好了 温蒂的性♥爱♥机器人还没法上市推广
Good, 'cause Wendy's sex robot is not market ready.
各位 先听我说
Guys, just hear me out.
还记得我说过想让你们发明出
Now, remember how I said I wanted us to invent something
能够避免地铁遇袭的产品吗
that would stop things like that train attack?
记得 我们还嘲笑了你
Right, and then we laughed at you.
温蒂 你还能扩大
Wendy, what if you could boost
艾米丽警报的报♥警♥范围吗
your Emily Alert to have a wider radius?
已经最大了 得在视程范围内
It's maxed out. You have to be in visual range.
如果靠嗅觉来警报
But what if it worked on scent?
完全可以通过安装化学感受器实现
We could totally rig it to use chemoreceptors.
如果我们用来探寻超能反派 如果...
And what if we used it to track super villains, and what if--
如果我们都已经被炒了 谁还在乎啊
And what if who cares, because we're all fired?
我知道大家在工作中曾经备受打击
Look, I know you've all been beaten down in this job.
觉得无论干什么都无关紧要
And you feel like what we do doesn't matter.
可我真觉得我们能改变世界
But I truly believe we can change lives,
我知道你们内心深处也是这么想的
and I know deep down you still care.
能由我来定颜色吗
Can I pick the color?
这才早上七点 叫我来干什么
It's 7:00 A.M. What am I doing here?
凡 我们发明的这装置刚警告了我
Van, this device we've created has just alerted me
南瓜人杰克在警戒范围内
that Jack-O-Lantern is in the area,
这样我们就有足够时间避难
giving us enough time to get to safety.
它利用高级化学感受器
It uses advanced chemoreceptors
感知南瓜人杰克独有的气味数据
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表