剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
to pick up on Jack-O-Lantern's unique smell profile.
我们称之为"南瓜人警报"
We call it the "Jack-O-Lert".
时髦阔气 用桑格利亚汽酒色超配
It is sleek, stylish, and available in Sangria.
这样 先让我缓一缓
I see. I'm having a hard time figuring
你们折腾这些关我屁事
why you'd think I would care.
老子已经在哥谭市挑好了套顶层公♥寓♥
I already picked out a penthouse in Gotham City.
在我看来
Well, the way I see it,
如果你不把这发明递交给布鲁斯
if you don't take this to Bruce,
那我来递交
maybe I will,
说不定就是老娘我坐在哥谭办公室
and maybe I'll be the one sipping Wayne Light Lime
喝着韦恩青柠酒
in my Gotham office.
行吧 我懂你的意思了
Okay, I take your point.
但没关系 因为你的南瓜人警报
But none of this matters because your Jack-O-Lert
屁都没探测出来
detects Jack Squat.
魅力城的市民们
Citizens of Charm City,
接受我无敌火焰球的炙烤吧
prepare to feel my powerful balls of fire!
行吧
Fine.
我会把它交给布鲁斯的
I'll take it to Bruce.
各位 我有坏消息要宣布
Everybody, I have some terrible news.
我去不成哥谭了
I'm not gonna get to go to Gotham.
说另一个消息
Tell them the other news.
我被贴罚单了
I got a parking ticket.
我们不会被炒了
We're not fired.
韦恩安全公♥司♥继续运作
Wayne Security is staying open.
布鲁斯超爱南瓜人警报
Yeah, Bruce loved the Jack-O-Lert.
他要搞升级版 我也不懂什么意思
He's putting it in beta, wherever that is.
好极了 他提到颜色了吗
So great. Did he mention the color?
-没有 -该死
- No. - Damn it.
但他提到 由于我领导得当
But he did say because I did such a good job
激励了你们 所以他想让我留在这
inspiring all of you, he wants me to stay here
继续领导激励你们
to continue inspiring you.
我想是能力越大 住的地方就越破吧
I guess with great power comes living in a taint.
艾米丽
Emily...
都怪你
I blame you.
都怪你
I blame you.
你们做到了
You guys did it.
你们都该为自己感到骄傲
You should be really proud of yourselves.
没有你 我们绝不可能成功
We couldn't have done it without you.
没错 我们有个礼物送你
No. We got you a little something.
公交车月票 相比地铁更加安全
It's a bus pass. It's a much safer alternative to the train.
魅力城独有的小贴士
A little Charm City insider tip.
真是太谢谢你们了
You guys, thank you.
我没出钱
I didn't chip in.
不必勉强
I would not expect that.
敬研发组
To the R&D team.
-敬艾米丽 -敬艾米丽
- To Emily. - To Emily.
小丑于哥谭市终被逮捕
速报
This just in:
哥谭市警局通报称小丑已被逮捕
Gotham City police report the Joker has been apprehended.
蝙蝠侠动用新型装备
Batman used a new device that
可通过气味探寻小丑
tracked him by his smell.
修正
And now for a correction...
这也太"巧合"了吧
What a crazy coincidence.
蝙蝠侠开♥发♥出自己专属的"南瓜人警报"
Batman came up with his own Jack-O-Lert.
还是午夜黑 巧妙
In midnight black. Subtle.
厉害 机智
Powerful. Slimming.
真希望我们能为蝙蝠侠干活
I wish we worked for Batman.
我觉得他会很需要我们
I feel like he'd really get us.
这一天终会来临
Well, maybe someday we will.
呵呵 做梦吧
Ha, that's funny.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表