剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
- No. - Because I see you, and you're a liar!
烂透了
Good Lord.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你是个喽啰 丹
I know you're a henchman, Dan,
如果你真的叫丹的话
if that's even your real name.
好吧 没错 我是喽啰
All right, fine. I'm a henchman.
我的名字叫雷吉
And my name's Reggie.
我知道你们想什么呢
And I know what you're thinking:
叫雷吉的白人可挺少见的
not a lot of white guys named Reggie.
错 我们才没想那个
No, that's not what I was thinking,
不过你说得也对
but I guess that's true.
现在 我有话要跟你讲
Now I have some things to say to you,
你给我老老实实站在这听
and you're gonna stand here and listen to them.
事实上
Actually...
我不要
I'm not.
拜托你告诉我 这是日本整人节目
Please tell me this is a Japanese game show.
还喜欢玩阴的吗
Enjoying the low road?
我必须得感谢你 艾米丽
I really have to thank you, Emily.
我跟谜语人说了你的手♥机♥壳
I told The Riddler about your cell phone cases,
他派我们来偷
and he's having us steal them
这样他就能用手♥机♥壳造个坦克
so he can use them to build a tank
袭击阿卡姆疯人院了
to attack Arkham Asylum.
为什么 又没人问你 干嘛把你的邪恶计划都讲出来
Why, unprompted, did you just tell us your entire evil plan?
不知道 我们人设就是这样
I don't know. It's just a thing we do.
对了 认真说 我确实挺喜欢你
Hey, for the record, I do like you.
只是我现在以事业为重
I'm just really focused on my career right now.
这就是你对男人
That is one of the things
其中的一个要求
that you said you looked for in a man.
我告诉你 我们完了 丹
Just so you know, we're through, Dan!
你不说他也知道
I think he knows.
今晚过得开心了
You have a good night now.
是他傻
The joke's on him.
我钱包里才放了两千块钱
I only had $2,000 in my wallet.
不敢相信 我们居然以为这样可以
I can't believe we thought this would work.
好吧 我们承认吧 不可能见到蝙蝠侠的
All right, let's face it. We're not gonna meet Batman.
跟你说 我打赌这个蝙蝠镖其实是个假货
You know what? I bet this stupid Batarang isn't even real.
-泰迪 -干嘛
- Teddy? - What?
蝙蝠镖呢
Where's the Batarang?
这儿呢
It's right here.
蝙蝠侠 现在你只欠我两万八千元了
Batman, you only owe me 28,000 now!
-我们见到蝙蝠侠了 -我们见到蝙蝠侠了
- We met Batman. - We met Batman?
-见到蝙蝠侠了 -我们见到蝙蝠侠了
- Met Batman! Yeah! - We met Batman.
我们见到蝙蝠侠了
We met Batman!
我们见到蝙蝠侠了 我们见到蝙蝠侠了
We met Batman! We met Batman!
不知道为什么会一直发生这种事
I don't know how this keeps happening.
-这样 -不是
- This? - Well, not this,
是总遇见看起来不错的男人
but meeting guys who seem great
最后发现都是垃圾箱里的渣渣
and then turn out to be lying pieces of garbage.
我还以为我的系统很完美呢
I thought my system was perfect.
我把对理想对象的要求列了个表
I make a list of all the qualities i'm looking for in a guy,
各项还设置了分值
assign each one a point value,
如果总分大于200
and if that number exceeds 200--
我能提个建议吗 把表烧了
Can I make a suggestion? Burn that list.
存云里了 烧不掉
It's in the Cloud, so I can't really do that.
你才25 做个屁表
You're 25. You can't hold yourself to a list,
你自己喜欢什么都还没定呢
because you don't even know what you want.
就算你知道了
And even when you do,
一样 还是会约到很多渣男
you're still gonna date a bunch of terrible guys
发生很多烂事
and have horrible things happen.
-直到我遇到真命天子 -当然
- Until I meet the right one? - Sure.
或者一个撒谎高手
Or just one who's a really good liar.
我的目标就是这个
That's what I'm aiming for.
听好 就算你避不开垃圾桶里的渣男
Look. Just because you can't avoid all the dirtbags,
不代表你配不上更好的人
that doesn't mean you don't deserve better.
谢谢 杰姬
Thanks, Jackie.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我想给你一个反向抱抱
I'm trying to backwards-hug you.
我连你正面抱我都不喜欢
If I don't want your front hugs,
你为什么觉得我会喜欢反面抱
what makes you think I want your back ones?
好吧 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
好了 我们偷完了
Okay. We're done here.
所以准备放我们走了吗
So you're going to let us go?
我问了老大 要怎么处置你们俩
Well, I asked the boss what he wanted us to do with you,
但他是用谜语回复的
but he answered in the form of a riddle.
我也猜不出来
Couldn't quite figure it out.
真吃惊
What a shock.
什么东西没有腿 却一直奔跑不停
What has no legs, but never stops running?
鼻子
A nose?
冰箱
A refrigerator?
河
A river.
原来他是想让我们把你们扔河里
He wants us to throw them in the river.
干得漂亮
Smooth.
我就说她很聪明吧
I told you she was smart.
高考考了多少分
Would you like to tell us your SAT scores?
好吧 嘘
Okay, shh.
看来我得把手链收回了
I guess I should get that bracelet back.
是罗宾 蝙蝠侠肯定来了
It's Robin. Batman must be here!
快走 快走
Go! Go!
好怪啊
That was weird.
杰姬 去拿副剪子
Jackie, get a pair of scissors,
把我的衣服剪下去
cut me out of this suit.
艾米丽 你怎么还加班呢
Emily, why are you still at work?
出去找个男朋友吧你
Get a boyfriend or something.
找个爱好也行啊
Even just a hobby. -
好吧 当时在一条恐怖的小巷子里
All right, this is, like, a freaky alley,
伸手不见五指的
and it is pitch black.
我们也不想去 但不得不去
We didn't want to be there, but we had to be there.
然后这二位 是你 是你
Then these guys--I mean-- - It was you. It was you.
-我们所有人 -是共同努力的结果
- It was all of us. - It was an effort together.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
假装听他们讲故事
Pretending to listen to their story
同时退掉这个披萨板 骗积分
and returning this pizza stone for store credit.
好姑娘
Atta girl.
然后有个坏蛋 马上就要杀死蝙蝠侠了
All right, so this bad guy's got Batman dead to rights.
然后我们说 放开我们的朋友
And we're like, "Get your hands off our friend!"
麻溜滴 然后
"Get 'em off!" And then with that,
他看到了我们
he sees us,
转身撒丫子就逃了
and then he turns around and he runs.
回见
See ya!
对
Yeah.
很明显就没这回事
That obviously never happened.
-很明显 -很明显
- Obviously. - Obviously.
我们...别这样
Let--come on--
很明显
Obviously.
很明显
Obviously.
哈 有意思
That's funny.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表