剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
那可不是还想活下去的人打喷嚏的样子
That's not the way a man who wants to live sneezes.
相信我 长远来讲这样对大家都好
Trust me, this is better for everybody in the long run.
我们可不能一直护着他的自尊心
We can't keep tip-toeing around his ego.
他的自尊心
His ego?
明明是你因为受不了输了个小孩子游戏
You're the one who eviscerated a grown man because you
而彻底践踏了一个成年人
couldn't handle losing a kids game.
好吧 我是不喜欢输
Okay, it's possible I don't like losing,
可重点是游戏规则
but it was more about the principle.
所以办公室该给你
That you deserved your own office.
-没错 -他不是已经给你了
- Yes. - Which he had already given to you
可你还那样对他
before you did that to him.
靠
Crap.
和你出来约会很开心 汉娜
It's really great to see you, Hannah.
也很开心我终于查清楚
So glad I figured out that snafu
为什么我的手♥机♥接不到电♥话♥
where my phone was dropping calls
也发不了短♥信♥了
and couldn't send texts.
我猜你是关闭了B/S模式修好的吧
- I'm assuming you fixed it by switching it off B.S. Mode?
你真可爱
You're cute.
我尿了
I just peed a little.
这是你的包吧
I believe this is yours.
你不是从阳台摔下来的那位嘛
You're the guy from the balcony.
你俩在约会吗
You guys out on a date?
没有
No.
你真酷
You look great.
我误会你在约会了
It kinda looks like you're out on a date.
好
Cool.
-好 -我先...
- Cool. - I'm gonna...
行
Great.
老大
Hey, boss.
你还好吗
How we feeling?
你说得没错 应该是 失 败
You were right. There is an "i" in "failure"
屎才是我
and it's I.
我才是 才是我
Me. Uh--me--my--I don't--
我居然连语法也不会
I can't even grammar properly!
我的人生全是谎言
It's all a lie!
我真的是舞会国王吗
Was I actually prom king and
我的对象真的喜欢我吗
did my date really like me
还是她也又是个我们家花钱雇来的
or was she just another flunky on the Wayne payroll?
她挺...
She seems...
好的
nice.
-边上的是谁 -那是她叔叔
- Who is this fella? - Oh, that's her uncle,
希尔蒂·瓦伦坦 我们的随从
Silky Valentine. He was our chaperone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她是妓...
She was a who--
就没有人爱过我
No one has ever loved me!
不是这样的
Okay, that's not true.
你父母付出了难以想象的时间和精力
Your parents put an obscene amount of time and effort
确保你绝不会有丝毫一刻
into making sure you never experienced even one moment
感到失望
of disappointment.
他们肯定很在乎你
They must've really cared about you.
你并不是一无所有
You know, you haven't lost at everything.
你确实全凭自己在绿箭比赛赢了我
You did beat me at the Green Arrow game all by yourself.
没错 我赢了
That's right... I did.
看 没错吧
See? There you go.
我击溃了你
I destroyed you!
你只是险胜
It was very close.
我们没必要这样无用功地较劲
Look, we don't need to be squaring off like this.
我们是一个团队的
We are on the same team,
如果我俩都拒绝承认失败
and if we both refuse to lose,
那我俩绝对能干成大事
then we can accomplish great things.
没错 我不必因为你赢了而受挫
You're right, I-I don't need to be threatened by your wins,
因为你赢了就是我赢了
'cause your wins are my wins.
你输了 那我就可以把责任全推给你了
And your losses, I can just blame on you.
-并不是... -艾米丽
- That's not exactly-- - Emily!
老子回归了
I am back!
赶快离开我办公室 我要打喷嚏了
Now get out of my office 'cause I'm about to sneeze.
我要打喷嚏了
I'm gonna sneeze.
出去
Get out!
好了 没了
Oh, good, it's gone.
也还可以
That wasn't that bad.
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表