剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表
but not the worst.
谢谢
Thank you?
看啊
Check it out.
奥林匹亚人的浴室秘密
The Olympian's sharing his bedroom secrets.
什么 是说他没法勃起
What, that he couldn't get it up
除非我戴他的头盔 叫他"达克赛德"吗
unless I wore his helmet and called him Dark Side?
那真糟糕
That is disturbing.
好消息是 他们报道了
Well, on the upside, they covered
昨天我阻止的那起银行抢劫
the bank robbery I thwarted yesterday.
看吧 活动有效果了
See, the campaign worked.
大家都重视你了
Everybody's taking you seriously.
我接到了一个正义联盟的电♥话♥
Yeah, I got a call from the Justice League.
欧洲的 不过还是挺好
Europe, but still.
肯定是前五大正义联盟之一
Definitely one of the top five Justice Leagues.
不是...
It's not.
我们大家好像都得到了自己想要的
Well, it looks like we all got what we wanted.
最棒的就是
And the best part about it is,
作为女人我们不需要自我妥协
we didn't have to compromise who we are as women.
如果说我学到了什么 那就是...
You know, if there's one thing I've learned, th--
别走 等等 我想解释一下女权主义
No, wait, I'm trying to explain feminism!
男人说话的时候 你就得听着
When a man is talking, you listen--
天啊 她回来了
God, she's coming back!
剧集 | 无能为力(2017) | 导航列表