剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情回顾...
Previously on Ghost...
你外婆今晚醉酒驾驶
Your grandmother got a DWI tonight.
她得在这里待上一阵子
She's gonna be here awhile.
她会去一个很好的家庭
She's going to a really good home.
我的手♥机♥号♥码就在这里面
My number's right here.
不过要确保没人发现这手♥机♥
Just make sure nobody sees this phone.
如果我们
If there is indeed a way
能帮的上忙
in which we can be of service,
我们肯定会联♥系♥你和你母亲
we'll absolutely reach out to you and your mother.
她不需要知道
She doesn't need to know.
大概需要八扇金属窗棂
Window grilles will run about eight.
你可能用不着每扇都装
You may not have to do 'em all.
都装上 有什么其他的也都装 一定要好
Do 'em all, plus extras, best you got.
这是大♥麻♥吗
Is that weed?
这个可不够她放松自己的
That bitch is gonna need more than that to relax.
没错 得很多呢
Oh, yeah, a whole lot.
我看到你们接头了
I watched your meeting.
你得让布雷登成为你的人
You need to get Brayden in your pocket.
跟你老板说我表扬你了
Tell your boss nice work.
我和塔里克是搭档关系
Me and Tariq are partners.
贾巴里·雷诺兹被杀的那晚
Were you with Carrie Milgram at her apartment
你和凯莉·米尔格拉姆在她的公♥寓♥吗
the night Jabari Reynolds was killed?
没有 - 你从哪拿到这卡的
No. - Where'd you get this card?
你把拉米雷斯的特权卡给他们了
You fucking gave them Ramirez's PBA card?
不是你让我这么做的吗
That's what you told me to do.
是你指使那个孩子去杀贾巴里的吗
Did you put that kid up to kill Jabari?
或者是他自己揣摩出来的
Or he just figure it out on his own?
无论是齐克还是我
Neither Zeke nor I had anything to do
都和贾巴里的死无关
with Jabari's murder.
权欲第二章之幽灵 第二季第04集
齐克
Zeke?
齐克 是你吗
Zeke, is that you?
齐克 你在哪呢
齐克 你在哪呢
短♥信♥
齐克: 快到了
安静点
Shut the fuck up.
别逼我把事做绝
Don't make me do something you'll regret.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我告诉过你 不要再搞我外甥
I told you to stop fucking my nephew,
可你就是不听
but you just couldn't fucking listen.
贱♥人♥ 你现在给我解释一下
So now, bitch, you gonna talk.
那个教授是不是发现了你和齐克的关系
Did that professor nigga find out about you and Zeke?
是不是你杀了他 - 没有 我发誓 我...
Did you kill him? - No. I swear, I...
贱♥人♥ 别撒谎
Stop lying, bitch.
贾巴里被杀那晚 我和齐克在一起
I wa-I was with Zeke the night Jabari was murdered.
我告诉了警♥察♥ 但是齐克为了保护我
I told the police that, b-but then Zeke
跟警♥察♥撒了谎
lied to the police to protect me.
所以现在 你得去保护他
So now you gonna fucking protect him.
找出是谁杀了那个教授
Find out who killed that professor.
这是能让齐克脱身的方法
That's how we get Zeke out from under all of this.
如果我找不到呢
What if I can't?
没有这个选项 你现在得给我卖♥♥命
Not an option. You work for me now.
如果让我失望了 你会丢掉的
If you let me down, you got a lot more to lose
就不止工作了
than your fucking job.
懂了吗
You understand me?
别再逼我做这种事
Don't make me do this shit again.
好的
All right.
我的汽车经纪会来给我展示
My car broker's coming over to show me
迈凯伦570 还有...
the McLaren 570 and...
法拉利488
the Ferrari 488.
你觉得哪辆更衬我
Which one do you think screams Davis MacLean?
这可真难选
Oh, wow, that's tough.
我觉得两辆都很傻缺
Uh, I think the... they both scream douchebag.
可爱哦
Ooh, cute.
凯恩: 富二代 别忘了我 齐克的事怎么样了
说起可爱
Speaking of cute,
咱们喜欢的那位女地检
what would our favourite female DA
爱坐什么车
like to ride in, hmm?
她似乎比较喜欢保时捷
She seems like a Porsche kind of girl.
萨克斯 你圣诞节要是能收到一辆保时捷 她岂不很喜欢
Wouldn't she like you to have a Porsche for Christmas, Saxe?
我觉得她会喜欢 - 塔里克 你来这儿干嘛
I think she would. - What are you doing here Tariq?
戴维斯 警方可能会就谋杀贾巴里·雷诺兹
Listen, Davis, they're trying to arrest Zeke Cross
而逮捕齐克·克罗斯
for Jabari Reynolds' murder.
我需要你尽力
I need you to do everything in your power
帮我阻止这件事
to make sure that doesn't happen.
他姨妈莫奈表示他们不需要
His Aunt Monet said they don't need a lawyer
也不想要律师
or, rather, they don't want a lawyer.
她心意已定
Her mind was made up.
你怎么操心上齐克了
Why is Zeke your problem,
如果他被捕会怎样
and what happens if he gets arrested?
别问我是怎么知道的 但有人在案发现场
Don't ask me how I know this, but they found
发现了一把隶属于纽约警♥察♥的手♥枪♥
the NYPD officer's weapon at the murder scene.
那个是作案工具
And that is the murder weapon.
你是怎么知道的
Whoa, how do you know that?
行了 人家刚说别问了
Okay, the young man just said not to ask.
听起来你是在指控纽约警方在掩盖什么
Sounds like you're alleging a cover-up by the NYPD.
正是 所以现在 该怎么查就靠你了
Exactly. Now, you run with that story.
你让他们不要去骚扰齐克
You get them to back off of Zeke,
阻止他们正式逮捕他 就这样
stop them from making a formal arrest, that's it.
等等 等等 等等 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你为什么这么关心齐克
Why do you care so much about Zeke, huh?
保齐克没事 我就能安生待在学校
I keep Zeke out of trouble, I stay in school.
我会尽我所能去保护自己的未来
I'm gonna do anything to protect my future,
至于莫奈
and Monet,
只要能保护齐克 她什么都愿意做
she'll do anything, pay anything, to protect Zeke,
你们最好记住这点
so you keep that in mind.
怎么了
What?
对塔里克忽然知道枪的事情
You-you're not at all concerned
你是一点都不担心吗
that Tariq magically knows about the gun?
你是想一直问问题
Do you wanna ask questions,
还是想挣钱
or do you wanna get to the money?
我觉得你得利用一下可爱的苏利文女士
I think you need to use the lovely Ms. Sullivan
来看看这是不是真的
to find out if it's true.
詹妮又不傻
Okay, Jenny is not an idiot, okay?
如果我一直从她那里套话
If I keep using her for info,
她会有所察觉的
eventually she's gonna figure it out.
所以你才会把她搞得欲死欲仙嘛
Okay, and that's why you're fucking her blind,
这样她就不会发现了
so she doesn't.
拜托 萨克斯 要么干活 要么就没有保时捷911了
Come on, Saxe, it's either that or no Porsche 911 for you.
好吧
Okay.
凯文 你怎么来了
Kevin, what are you doing here?
也是来找院长的
You here to see the dean too?
是 你的新老板想见我
Yeah, your new boss asked for a meeting.
你呢
What are you doing here?
你说他是不是发现了你的"指导能力"
You think maybe he found out about your mentorship skills?
真希望咱们能在好一点的环境见面
I wish we were meeting under better circumstances,
王院长
Dean Wong.
嗯 事实证明
Yeah, turns out that letting chaos reign
让一所常春藤盟校陷入混乱
at an Ivy League institution was detrimental
对布鲁克斯院长的工作稳定性不利
to Dean Brooks's job stability.
泰特教授怎么来了
And, uh, what's Professor Tate doing here?
斯特恩董事邀请我
Trustee Stern asked me to be the liaison
在调查雷诺兹教授谋杀案时
between the NYPD investigation
当警方与学校之间的联络人
of Professor Reynolds' murder case and the university.
我是要找人取代你的位置了 米尔格利姆教授
I'm replacing you, I'm afraid, Professor Milgram.
感觉这是学校内部事务
This all seems like an internal matter.
为什么让我来
Why am I here?
是我要你来的 惠特曼警探
I summoned you here, Detective Whitman.
你正在毁掉我们的明星球员
You're tarnishing our star player
和斯坦斯菲尔德的名声
and the Stansfield brand.
我需要知道为什么
I need to know why.
给我们讲讲案子的具体情况
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表