剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Why are you and Brayden really beefing?
凯恩的事你对他毫无隐瞒吗
Were you honest with him about Cane?
我...
Look, I...
我现在不想谈这些
I don't wanna talk about that shit right now.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad that you here.
你现在是我唯一靠得住的了
You know, you really the only one that held it down.
等等 你们记得凯恩以前想搞说唱吗
Wait, remember when Cane wanted to be a rapper?
怎么会忘呢
Ooh, how can we forget?
在厨房♥桌子上打拍子
Making beats at the kitchen table.
还即兴说唱 快把妈妈♥逼♥疯了
Freestyling, driving Mami crazy.
你总有办法惹你母亲生气
You always found a way to get under your mother's skin, man.
有些事从未改变
Some things never change.
我仍然记得 晚餐之后
I still remember after dinner,
在我们该收拾餐桌的时候
you would hit a beat on the table
你会在桌子上打节拍
when we were supposed to be cleaning
然后我和黛安娜就会开始跳舞
and me and Di would get up and dance.
然后妈妈就会出现 准备收拾我们
And Ma would come up in there ready to whoop our ass.
妈妈 心情好的时候 你会加入我们
Ma, on a good day, you'd join us,
不好的时候 你就把我们轰出厨房♥
on a bad day, you'd run us out the kitchen.
走起
Uh-oh. Ah, here we go.
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold up.
我去弄... 等等 等一下 在这儿
Let me get... hold up, hold up, hold up, right here.
不是吧
What?
但是我准备这么跳
I'm trying to do this, though.
是对的吗
Is that right?
我去买♥♥点芝士蛋糕
I'm gonna go get some cheesecake.
太棒了
That's perfect.
不过快点回来
Hurry back though.
我会的
I will.
爱你哦
Love you.
芝士蛋糕 - 没错
Cheesecake. - Yes, yes.
来吧
Let's do it.
我们不能再这样继续下去了
We can't continue to do this.
是你说我们没必要停下的
You said we didn't have to stop.
他是我丈夫 是我孩子的父亲
Look, he's my husband and the father of my kids.
我为了让家人团聚牺牲了太多
I sacrificed too much to keep my family together.
我不能放弃他们 是我欠他们的
I can't give up on them now. I owe them that.
你不欠洛伦佐什么
You don't owe Lorenzo anything.
他有过机会 但那牢底坐穿的家伙毁了它
He had his chance, and that jailbird blew it.
现在 我和你也有个儿子
Now, I have a son with you too.
奈奈 给我们一家一个机会吧
Nae-Nae, give our family a chance.
这不是你欠齐克的吗
Don't you owe that to Zeke?
我觉得我们今天起不要再见面了
Look, I think it would be best for everyone
这样对大家都好
if this is the last time we see each other.
行啊
Okay.
那我的儿子呢 我仍然要见他
What about my son? I still need to meet him.
这没可能
Can't allow that to happen.
这会破坏他的运动生涯
It'd be too disruptive to his ball career.
他那该死的运动生涯
His fucking ball career.
那他的生活呢
What about his fucking life, hm?
要是你不说的话 那我来告诉他
If you don't tell him, I promise you, I will.
给我离齐克远一点
You stay away from Zeke
也离我远一点
and you stay away from me.
已经结束了
It's over.
宝贝 怎么了
What's up, mamita?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
好着呢
Yeah.
看着所有人脸上的笑容
I mean, seeing everybody smile
更让我坚定了我在做对的事
confirms I did the right thing.
不过我也说不好
But I don't know.
为什么感觉妈妈不这么想呢
How come Ma seems like she don't feel that way?
没有 你感觉错了
Nah, you buggin'.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我和你妈决定给你付学费
So Mami and I decided to pay your tuition
让你上圣约翰大学
for St. John's University.
怎么了 我还以为你听了会很高兴呢
What? I thought you'd be happy about that.
我是很高兴你们终于让我去上学了
I mean, I'm happy you finally let me go to school
但是 老爸
but St. John's, Papi?
圣约翰在皇后区啊
That's in Queens.
我想和齐克一起去斯坦斯菲尔德
I wanted to go to Stansfield with Zeke.
你妈觉得那是你最好的选择了
Mami thought that was the best choice for you.
学校不错的
It's a good school.
不
Nah.
莫奈很清楚自己在做什么
Monet knows exactly what she's doing.
她生气是因为她放弃了你 但我没有
She's mad because she gave up on you, but I never did.
她从来没有放弃
She never gave up.
她不过是这十来年过于操劳了而已
She's just burnt-out on these last ten years, that's all.
要是她没有放弃
Well, if she never gave up,
那为什么她会有一个不包括你的退出计划呢
why does she have a exit plan that doesn't include you?
什么计划
What plan?
自从我被打伤后
After I got shot,
妈觉得我们需要一个更安全的营生
Ma felt we needed a safer hustle.
所以计划就是
So the plan was
齐克被选秀成功后
once Zeke was drafted,
我们跟着他一起离开
we would follow him out of town
他被选去哪我们就去哪
to wherever he got drafted to and...
不碰毒品了 就为他办事
quit the drug game to work for him.
我们能晚点再说吗 我要出去一下
Can we talk about this later? I just gotta go out.
我从十三岁起就开始自己养活自己了
I've been feeding myself since I was 13 years old.
你觉得我会听你老表的指挥吗
You think I'm gonna take orders from your fucking cousin?
问题就在这了
Yeah, that's the thing.
没人知道你会回家
Nobody knew you were gonna come home.
你根本不在这个计划里
You weren't part of the plan.
莫奈想要重新来过
Monet wanted a fresh start.
跟着我才是重新开始
I'm the fresh start.
你妈根本没搞明白
Your mom doesn't fucking get it yet.
只要我们全家齐心协力
Once this family starts moving on one accord,
一切都会变好的
everything is gonna be perfect.
好吧 但是我只知道
Okay, but all I know is
要想让我们家齐心协力
if you want this family to move on one accord,
首先你和妈妈得达成一致
then you and Ma need to get on one page.
说的没错
You're absolutely right.
我决定听从你的建议
And I'm taking your advice.
我们要对基诺采取行动了
We're making a move on Kino.
我需要你今晚去跟踪他
And I need you to tail him tonight.
好吧
All right.
有情况随时告诉我
Let me know how that goes.
至埃弗雷特: 家里有急事 有空我再打给你
我还要为质疑你的忠诚向你道歉
And I also wanna apologize for questioning your loyalty.
我知道你是讲义气的
I know you're with the shit.
等等 塔里克
Hold up, 'Riq.
我有事跟你说
Got something to tell ya.
我早些时候去跟莫奈和凯恩见面了
I went on a meeting earlier with Monet and Cane.
他想让我代替你的位置
He pitched me as your replacement,
但莫奈没同意
but Monet shut that shit down.
嗯 他们还真在合作啊
Hm, so they are working together.
是 不过只是他们俩而已
Yeah. It was just them two though.
我没看见德鲁和黛安娜
I mean, I didn't see Dru or Diana.
跟他们见完面之后
After spending time with them,
我到现在对整个谋杀案
I mean, I still don't have my head
还毫无头绪
wrapped around this whole murder case,
但我很清楚 拉米雷斯的案子肯定与你无关
but Ramirez I'm pretty clear you had nothing to do with.
好 你还记得那个死在水池里的小子吗
A'ight, remember the kid that died in the pool?
记得
Yeah.
凯恩派那个小子来杀我
Cane sent that kid up here to kill me.
杀了那个GTG小孩的是一个叫二元的人
Someone named 2-Bit that used to run with my uncle
他以前在我叔叔手下做事
killed the GTG kid.
你不是说是凯恩杀的嘛
I thought you said Cane did that.
我骗你的
I lied.
嗨 我只是为了保护你
Hey, but it was only to protect you.
我当时被二元勒索了
I was being extorted by 2-Bit at the time.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表