剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Nuff has never been good at stopping once he starts.
我说过了 我从来没见过
Look, I just said I never seen the little nigga
这个小子
before in my life.
让他滚
Let him go.
纳夫 住手
Now, Nuff.
快滚远点
Get the fuck outta here.
呲
F...
艹
fuck!
天呐 怎么了
Oh, my God, what happened?
莫奈在吗 我要见她
Is Monet here? I need to talk to her.
我也不知道她去哪了 家里只有我自己
Look, I don't know where she is... I'm here alone.
快进来
Here, c-come inside.
那你就
Um, you sh...
你就回家吧
you should, uh, you should go home.
我回头再联♥系♥你 - 好 回头联♥系♥
I'll call you later. - Yeah, I'll call you later.
你这是怎么了 - 德鲁 先去拿点绷带吧
Yo, what's going on here? - Just get some bandages, Dru.
妈的
Shit.
我觉得他不是马奥尼的人
I don't think he was one of Mahoney's crew.
他不可能派一个单枪匹马不带家伙的人过来
He wouldn't have sent him alone and unarmed.
麦加 我都处理好了
Mecca, I handled it.
那个小鸡仔
Ain't no way that skinny punk
绝不敢再回来找抽
come back for another ass whooping.
但你到了之后
But...he did show up
他就出现了
right when you did.
真的不是你带他来的
You sure you ain't bring him?
真的吗
That true?
对 也许是跟着凯恩来的
Yeah, he could have been following him,
可凯恩说自己不认识他
but Cane said he didn't know him.
我们怎么知道
How we know it ain't another one of
这不是他的小伙伴呢
his little friends?
我拿来了他的手♥机♥ 不过...
I got this phone off him but...
凯恩 我们认识这个人吗
Cane, did you know him?
你故意引他来的
You let him follow you here?
我没有
Nah, I didn't.
好
Okay.
什么
What?
你就这么信了他的话
You just gon' take his word for it?
如果你不知道那孩子是不是马奥尼的人
If you didn't know he was with Mahoney,
就绝不该对他下狠手
you should've never put your fucking hands on that kid.
纳夫 一次市民投诉就足以将我们所有人置于危险中
One civilian complaint, Nuff, puts us all at risk.
看看现在的你
Now look at you.
作为一个可丢弃的棋子
You know, he always did talk too much
他的话太多了
for somebody expendable.
把这里弄干净
Clean this up.
提醒
亚斯的监护权听证 明天3点 纽约市家庭法庭
我在新闻上看到你为那个篮球运动员洗脱嫌疑了
So I saw you clear that basketball player on the news.
真不是他做的啊
He really ain't do it?
因为他那次的采访 呵 真是够糟的
'Cause his interview... ooh! Was a mess.
这就是无辜当事人的问题所在了
That's the problem with innocent clients.
他们没做好撒谎的准备
They're not prepared to lie.
戴维斯 你来干什么
What do you want, Davis?
我还得回编织小圈子呢
I got a knitting circle I gotta get back to.
真的假的 编织小圈子
Really? A knitting circle?
好吧
All right.
我雇的那个白人
The white boy I hired
正为我们的一个客户准备起诉工作呢
is working on an appeal for one of our clients.
案情和你的差不多
Very similar circumstances to yours.
过失杀人 目击证人一大堆 自己的犯罪记录也一大堆
Manslaughter, buncha eye witnesses, long rap sheet.
哦哦哦
Yeah, yeah.
如果他能把这货弄出来
Hey, hey, if he gets this guy out,
我就让他办你的案子
I'm gonna pivot him right to you.
兄弟 你确定要这么做吗
Are you, uh, you sure you wanna do this, bro?
我在这挺好的
'Cause I'm all right in here.
我说真的
I mean that.
有些事没准会爆出来
Things could come out, you know.
按我的人办事方法来 就不会爆出来
Not the way I'ma have my boy play it.
无论如何 我都要救你出去
I will do anything to get you out.
而我无论如何
And I would do anything
都不能让你进来
to keep you out.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
嗯
Yeah.
听懂了
Yeah.
真抱歉我迟到了 路上堵车
I apologize for being late. I was in traffic.
嗯
Yes.
这间公♥寓♥已经不再出租了
Well, the apartment's no longer available.
什么
What?
塔里克 你到哪去了
Tariq, where have you been?
为什么不接电♥话♥
why haven't you been answering your phone,
还有 你脸怎么了
and what happened to your face?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 只是被抢劫了
Yeah, I got robbed, but I'm fine.
劳伦 我一定要和她谈谈 我必须拿下这个公♥寓♥
Lauren, I need to talk to her. I need this place.
但她不会跟你谈的
Okay. Well, she's not coming back.
在你以这副尊容出现之前
She was already on the fence
她就有些摇摆不定了
before you showed up looking like this.
我不知道该怎么办
I-I don't know what to do.
要是我不能提供住所证明
The court's not gonna give me custody of Yas
法庭绝对不会把亚斯明的抚养权判给我
if I don't show them proof of a place to stay.
真♥他♥妈♥倒霉
I'm fucked!
好吧 我有个主意
Okay, look, I think I have an idea.
走
Come on.
这是我哥哥的房♥子
This is my brother's spot.
我以前就想过要带你过来
I was gonna offer it to you before,
可我知道你不愿意接受他人的好意
but I know you're not the best at taking help.
你哥哥难道不来这住吗
I mean...doesn't your brother need this?
他最近
Um...he hasn't been able
都不能离开过渡教习所
to live outside of a halfway house for a while.
我爸妈把钥匙给了我 等他回来的时候就还给他
But my parents gave me the keys for when he's back,
所以你只是暂时借用 不是永远住在这
so how about we say it's not forever but for right now.
劳伦 我不知道该怎么感谢你
I...I don't even know what to say, Lauren, like...
没关系的 塔里克
Tariq, it's okay.
我真的想帮你和你妹妹重聚
I really wanna help you and your sister be together.
我带你四处看看
Let me show you around.
这里拉出来就是张床
So this pulls out into a bed,
那里还有间卧室
and then there's a bedroom over there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真的很感谢你为我这么做
I really appreciate you doing this for me.
也谢谢你愿意让我帮你
Thank you for letting me do it.
对了
Oh, wait.
这个
Here.
你的抚养权案子需要一份房♥屋租赁合同
You're gonna need a lease for your custody case.
如果你住在这
You know, if you live here,
你就没必要和布雷登待在一起了
you wouldn't have to stay with Brayden anymore.
没啥吧
I mean, I don't know.
和布雷登一起也没什么 他很酷啊
Staying with Brayden ain't that bad. He's cool.
我知道 可...
I know, but...
你不觉得当他知道雷诺兹教授死了的消息后
don't you think it was weird how happy he was
他表现得太高兴了吗 这也太奇怪了
when Professor Reynolds died?
他把所有难过的女生都安慰了个遍
Offering all those girls a shoulder to cry on?
在我跟布雷登提起雷诺兹教授之前
No. Look, Brayden didn't even know Professor Reynolds
他甚至连教授都不认识
until I told him about him.
好吧 说实话 我都不知道他为什么会在乎
All right? So honestly I don't even know why he would care.
我也只是猜测罢了
Yeah, I mean maybe,
雷诺兹教授可能认识布雷登
but Professor Reynolds probably knew who Brayden was.
布雷登姓韦斯顿的 多扎眼啊
He's very visible as a Weston.
而且还有雷诺兹教授写的那本书
And what about that book Professor Reynolds was writing?
你不觉得他是在写布雷登的事吗
You don't think that was about Brayden?
不是的
Look, no.
那本书绝对不是在讲布雷登的事
That book was definitely not about Brayden.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
当然 雷诺兹教授告诉我那本书是谁的故事了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表