剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
他没准也会来找你麻烦
He would've came and violated your ass too.
不过他也有段时间没给我打过电♥话♥了
But he hasn't hit my phone in a minute so...
所以我们应该安全了
we should be clear.
凯恩是这一切的开端
Cane is the op, a'ight?
他才是罪魁祸首
He's the reason for all of this shit.
那雷诺兹教授呢
What about Professor Reynolds?
雷诺兹教授本来不会死的
Professor Reynolds wasn't supposed to die.
他有点过火了
He started doing too much.
那个小子死在泳池之后
Once the kid died in the pool,
他想帮警♥察♥一起调查
he wanted to help the cops with the investigation.
他还想写本书讲我的故事
And he wanted to write a book about my life.
他说他会给钱 所以我去见他了
I mean, he... he offered to pay, so I met up with him.
凯恩跟踪了我
Cane followed me,
他听见教授问是不是德鲁杀了那个GTG小子
and he overheard him ask if Dru killed the GTG kid.
他就突然冒出来开枪打了雷诺兹
So he came out of nowhere and blasted Reynolds.
然后把枪口对着我
And put the gun on me.
和杀了拉米雷斯的是同一把枪
Same exact gun he used to kill Ramirez.
我告诉他我会杀了雷诺兹
I told him I'd finish Reynolds
说我愿意为他做任何事 只要他能放了我
and help him with everything if he didn't kill me.
他把枪交到我手里
He put the gun in my hand.
现在你什么事都知道了
So yeah, you know everything now.
你想怎么做是你的选择
It's your choice whatever you wanna do with that.
你知道我一直站你这边的
You know I always got you, bro,
不管怎样
no matter what.
但这件事还没结束
Yeah, but this shit ain't over, bro.
我们必须保护好自己
We gotta protect ourselves.
我需要你接近凯恩
I need you to get closer to Cane
免得那货又打我们个措手不及
so that nigga don't catch us off guard again.
我能做到
I can do that.
还有 你觉得你能拿到
Also, um, you think you could get your hands
你♥爸♥的大学相册吗
on your father's photo album from college?
那里面可能有对我案子有帮助的东西
Something in there might be able to help me with my case.
我只有你们了
Y'all are all I got.
对于上述
So with that being said,
艾菲会解决运货和续货的事
Effie will be handling transportation and reups.
嗯 莫奈可能已经受够我了
Yeah, Monet probably had enough of me.
艾菲是最好的人选
Effie's the perfect solution.
我一直都是
I usually am.
好
Right.
你的话 我只需要你负责和巴什见面开会
And you, I just need you to cover meetings with Bash,
解决辅♥导♥和课程纠错的事
and handle the tutors and CourseCorrect.
我们需要停止斯坦斯菲尔德的业务
We need to shut down the Stansfield operation
直到你们引起的这阵谋杀热
till this whole little murder frenzy
完全消停
y'all got going on dies down.
确实
Facts.
没错
That is true.
就这么定了
Bet.
好了 我出去了
All right, I'm out.
注意安全 兄弟 - 好
Be safe, bro. - Yeah.
一会儿见 雌雄大盗
Later, Bonnie and Clyde.
你有什么事情
What's up with you, man?
这么着急叫我 还不让带上德鲁
Why'd you go so hard for me not to bring Dru?
上家去哪了
And where the fuck is the connect?
对你而言
As far as you're concerned,
我就是上家
I am the connect.
等事情出了岔子 而且事情肯定会出岔子
Because when shit goes bad with this connect, and it will,
你最好也这么有本事
bring that same fucking energy.
事情不一定要这样
Didn't have to be this way.
是你在德鲁和我之间选择了德鲁 还骗了我
You chose Dru over me and you lied to me, okay?
你说我需要学学生意
You said I needed to learn the business
以后好接管
so I can take over.
你根本没准备好
You're not fucking ready.
你才没准备好
You're not ready.
怎么 你回了家 你什么都没做
What, you back home and you don't have shit.
你不过就是靠我妈
You're living off my mother.
所以呢 我们现在说的是谁
So what... Who we talkin' about, man?
你是我儿子 我一直爱你
You're my son and I still love you.
但你这样的行为证明了德鲁才是正确选择
But this proves right here why Dru is the right choice.
你从来不把事情想清楚
You never think things through.
你总做不好自己分内的事 凯恩
And you can't play your own role, Cane.
我看见你为保持我们家生意做的努力 我也尊重这一点
I see you kept the family going and I respect that.
我知道你有所图 凯恩
I know you have a purpose, Cane.
好啊 站在你身边的就应该是我
Okay, so it should be me by your side.
不是德鲁 好吗
Not Dru, okay?
我们都清楚他不是干这事的料
You and I both know he's not built for this shit.
你想站在我身旁 那你为什么
You wanna be at my side, then why you keep
一直不让我见上家
blocking this connect from me, man?
我对你而言是什么
What the fuck do I look like to you, man?
你自己决定吧 凯恩
Make up your mind, Cane.
你是想当我老板
Are you trying to be my boss
还是当我儿子
or are you my son?
塔里克打电♥话♥找你
Tariq's on the phone.
你朋友是谁 塔里克
Who's your friend, Tariq?
她叫艾菲
That's Effie.
在进行下去之前
We got some shit to straighten up
我们还有些事情要谈
before we move forward.
我该怎么相信你
How am I supposed to trust you?
在我告诉你关于凯恩的真♥相♥后 你居然让我进局子
Got me locked up when I told you the truth about Cane.
塔里克 我知道这看起来像什么
Tariq, I know how this looks.
可这事和我一点关系都没有
But I need you to know I had no part in this.
我们都知道是谁干的
You and me both know who it is.
他搞砸了 但他还是我的孩子
He's fucked up, but he's still my kid.
你告发 我开枪
You snitch, I shoot.
你开枪 我全杀光
You shoot, I slaughter.
我不会跟警♥察♥说凯恩的事
Yeah, I won't say shit about Cane but...
但是你要确保一直都看着他
you just make sure you keep him in check.
我会看着他的 我向你保证
I'll keep an eye on him. You have my word.
所以我们是有做生意的新方法了吗
So we have a new way to do business?
他们现在给我安了追踪系统
Right now, they got me on this fucking LoJack,
我甚至不能离开曼哈顿
I can't even leave Manhattan.
但是你有什么要从我这里拿的东西
But anything you need to get from me,
艾菲会给你
you can get it from Effie.
你确定她能跟上我的节奏吗
You sure she'll be able to keep up with me?
当然 她能照顾好自己
Yeah, of course, she can handle herself.
你知道我是谁吗 - 当然 久仰大名呢
You know who I am? - Yeah, I heard a lot about you.
看来塔里克喜欢说枕边话啊
So Tariq pillow talks.
我会优先去了解那些
Anybody I conduct business with
要合伙做生意的人
I make it my priority to know about 'em.
塔里克一定觉得他能相信你吧
Tariq must really think he can trust you.
你一定也很依赖他吧
You must be laying it on him.
但在这可不会让你占到什么便宜
That ain't gonna earn you shit over here.
我们合作就能一起赚更多的钱
Look, we can make real money together
分开就都赚得更少
or we can make less money apart.
那个手♥机♥你留好 里面有我的电♥话♥
Keep that burner. My number's in it.
想做事 就给我打电♥话♥
Just hit me when you wanna work.
盯好你的手♥机♥
Watch your phone.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand,
我从来没答应作证 我不能站在证人席上
I never agreed to testify. I can't take the stand.
宝 你签过文件了
Sweetie, you signed the paperwork.
这是你的义务
It's a part of your deal.
这是卡丽那个贱♥人♥骗我签的 好吗
But that bitch Carrie Milgram tricked me into this, okay?
我发誓我根本不知道我被卷进来了
I... I swear I had no idea I was involved.
记住这次教训吧
Life lesson...
以后签字之前一定要读仔细了
Never sign anything without reading it.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来看看你
Um, came to see you.
我们改天再见面吧
Let's... Let's meet another night.
我还有一堆工作要做
I just have a ton of work to tackle.
要是别的日子 我肯定拖也要把你拖出去
Any other night I would drag you outta here
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表