剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
删除短♥信♥
确认
塔莎
宝贝注意安全 爱你
你好啊
What's up?
小黛 你好
What up, D?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我需要你送我去纽黑文
Um, I need a ride, to New Haven.
纽黑文
New Haven?
里克 那可是两个小时的车程 堵车的话要三个小时
'Riq, that's two hours away, maybe three with traffic.
如果我走那么久 莫奈还不杀了我啊
Monet will kill me if I'm gone that long.
我知道 不过 事关生意
Yeah, I know, but, I mean, it's about the business
还有你给我打包的货物
and the drugs that you packaged for me.
就送我一次 拜托了
It's just a ride. C'mon, please?
不行 因为你把我害惨了
No, because you got me fucked up.
要不我们先等里克吧
You know what, why don't we just wait for 'Riq?
婊♥子♥ 我们有... - 到底怎么了
Bitch, we got... - What the fuck is going on?
你的人卖♥♥假货给我们
Your girl sold us some fake-ass coke
说是你负责
and said it was on you.
准确的来说 不是我 - 什么叫不是你
Not me, per se. - The fuck do you mean not you?
你把那东西送过来的 - 我不管你们谁负责这事
You dropped that shit off. - I don't care who it's on.
你们最好有人在我休息时间结束前解决这个问题
Someone better make it right before my 15 ends,
要不然我就... - 要不然你干嘛
or I'm gonna fuck you... - Or you gonna what?
你♥他♥妈♥的要干嘛 你屁都不敢做
What the fuck you gonna do? You not gonna do shit.
埃菲... - 布雷登 闭嘴
Effie... - Brayden, shut up.
对啊 闭上你的嘴 布雷登
Yeah, shut up, Brayden.
我是想做生意的
I'm trying to make a business transaction,
然后这婊♥子♥卖♥♥我... - 你叫谁婊♥子♥呢
and this bitch is selling me... - Yo, who you calling a bitch?
傻♥逼♥ - 嗨 冷静一下
...fucking stupid! - Hey, chill the fuck out!
冷静下来
Chill the fuck out!
我对天发誓
I swear to God,
这最好是塔里克·圣帕特里克那混♥蛋♥
that better be Tariq motherfucking St. Patrick.
终于来了兄弟 你滚去哪儿了
Finally, bro. Where the fuck you been?
他怎么了
Yo, what happened to him?
她是谁
Who's she?
埃菲 这是黛安娜
Oh, Effie, this is Diana.
她也是我们的合伙人
She works with us as well.
她开车送我来的 小黛 这是埃菲
She drove me up here. Di, this is Effie.
你好
Sup?
你是他女朋友吗
You his girl?
问这个干嘛 - 不是那样的
Why are you asking? - It's not like that.
无所谓 我不才不管
Whatever. I don't care.
我关心的是
What I care about is
这堆差点害死我的糖粉
this powdered fucking sugar could have gotten me killed.
真货在哪儿
Where the fuck is the real shit?
你在说什么 糖粉
Fuck are you talking about, powdered sugar?
这是什么
What is this?
嗨 我什么都没碰 我们肯定拿到时就这样了
Hey, I didn't touch shit. We must have got it like that.
你说什么 我们可不卖♥♥假货
Excuse me? Yo, we don't sell tainted shit.
听起来货到埃菲之前都没什么问题
Sounds like it wasn't a problem till it got to Effie.
我今晚已经打了一个婊♥子♥了
I already beat one bitch ass tonight.
你叫谁婊♥子♥呢 - 但我会打你...
Who you calling a bitch? - But I will beat your...
淡定
Yo, chill out.
冷静 冷静下来
Chill out. Chill the fuck out.
不管是谁的错
Doesn't fucking matter whose fault it is.
无论如何 如果拿不到真货我们就死定了
Either way, we're fucked if we don't get some product,
我们要想个办法
so we gotta figure some shit out.
他说得对 你有什么计划
He's right about that. What's the plan?
谁来告诉莫奈
And who's gonna tell Monet?
谁是莫奈
Who's Monet?
操
Fuck.
妈一直在找你
Yo, ma's been looking for you.
你去哪儿了
The fuck you been?
我和塔里克在一起
I was hanging out with Tariq.
他被发现卖♥♥假货
He got caught with fake product.
我们的 - 什么
Ours. - What?
那个混♥蛋♥
That motherfucker.
我知道是里科干的
I know Rico did this shit.
幸好我打死了这狗东西
I'm glad I shot his ass.
孩子们 这就是生意场
Well, kids, that's the game.
看来我们甜品要吃蛋糕了
Guess we having cake for dessert.
真的假的
For real?
这都行
That just happen?
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我知道
I know.
我来道歉的
I came to apologize.
你在医院说的话
What you said at the hospital,
我只考虑我自己
that I only think about myself,
我想明白了
I felt that.
我想弥补过失 我想帮你
I wanna make it right. I wanna help you.
怎么帮
How?
上车
Get in the car.
操
Shit!
你带我来这里干嘛 我手还有伤呢
Why would you bring me here with a bum hand, man?
因为家人需要保护
Because the family needs protection now,
这是我帮忙的方式
and this is how I can help.
来
Come on.
你知道我没法用左手开枪
Yo, y-you know I can't shoot lefty.
德鲁 这又不是画画
This ain't drawing, Dru.
不需要精细动作技能
It don't take fine fucking motor skills.
现在集中注意力
Now focus.
大哥 - 没事的 没事的
Man... - It's all good. It's all good.
再来一次
Try again.
黛安娜怎么样了 - 她挺好的
How's D? - She good.
不过 妈现在有点神经
Mom's bugging out though.
里科在上一次送货时坑了我们
Rico ripped us off on our last supply.
你知道她什么反应吗 大笑
You know what she did? Laughed.
草 那你准备怎么做
Shit. What you gon' do?
我不知道 不过我们肯定是需要一个新上家
I don't know, but we need a new connect.
急需
Quick.
我或许可以帮上忙
I might be able to help out with that.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
你看起来不错
You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 先恭喜你预选赛上的成功
Hey, um, congratulations on the draft.
真让人激动
That's really exciting.
谢谢 的确是很棒
Thank you. Yeah, yeah. It's wild.
我觉得我们需要谈谈
Yeah, I...I think we should talk about some things.
我知道你觉得我应该先完成我的学业
Yeah, I know you thought I-I should finish school first.
没有 齐克 我懂的
No, Zeke. I get it.
就只是 我... 我要照顾好
It's just, you know, I...I have to look out
我的家人 你知道的吧
for my family, you know?
现在大家都在看着我的一举一动
People are watching everything I do now.
所以 我压力很大
So there's all this pressure,
而我真的...
and I just...
我不想放弃你 但是
I don't wanna give you up, but, like, uh,
我觉得我们最好不要再见面了
I think it's best if we stopped seeing each other.
我明白
I understand.
祝你好运 齐克
Good luck, Zeke.
再见了 凯莉
Bye, Carrie.
齐克·克罗斯过来做什么
What was Zeke Cross doing here?
不好意思 凯文 你不能就这么闯进来
Excuse me, you can't just barge in here, Kevin.
还有你为什么要和我的担♥保♥人谈话
And why are you talking to my sponsor?
你移♥动♥了沙发
You moved the couch.
就因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
因为我们之间的事
What happened between us?
不 事实是
No, this is about the fact
我已经给过你机会
that I already gave you an opportunity
去说出真♥相♥ 而你并没有珍惜
to tell me the truth once, and you didn't.
我现在给你最后一次机会
I'm gonna give you one more chance.
他来干什么的 不要撒谎
What was he doing here, and don't lie.
没有律师在场 我是不会跟你说话的
I'm not talking to you without my lawyer.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表