剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
但是这只是种迷信
but that's actually just a myth.
你我都知道塔里克没杀拉米雷斯
We both know Tariq didn't kill Ramirez.
我觉得他知道是谁干的 但是因为他妹妹
I think he knows who did, but he won't take a deal
他不会签认罪协议去服刑
and do time because of his sister.
但是如果你能让亚斯敏离开寄养系统
But if you can get Yasmine out of the system,
他可能会签
maybe he'll sign.
好吧 但是戴维斯绝不会这么做
Yeah, Davis will never go for it.
他从来不做认罪协议
He doesn't take deals.
你没有辩护方法了
You have no defense.
塔里克没杀♥警♥♥察♥ 却要顶着杀♥警♥♥察♥的罪名
Tariq is gonna go to jail as a cop killer,
进监狱
and he didn't do it.
你是他的辩护律师 你得保护他啊
You are his sworn counsel. You have to protect him.
我都理解 但是你知道我是怎么看待塔里克的
I hear you, but you know how I feel about Tariq.
可能终于是时候逮捕他了
Maybe it's time a body finally caught up to him.
你见过他和他妹妹了 他还是有好的一面的
You saw him with his sister. There is still good in him.
他们已经在塔里克身上做出了很多错误的决定
A lot of bad decisions were made for Tariq.
现在 我们给他机会让他自己决定做怎样的人
But it's not too late for us to give him the chance
为时还不晚
to decide for himself who he is.
他能变好的
He can be better.
但是他想变好吗
But does he want to be better?
我相信他愿意的
I believe he does.
如果我们现在袖手旁边
If we don't do something now,
他会变成比他父亲更恶劣的怪物
he'll become a bigger monster than his father ever was.
嗨 兄弟 你好啊
Hey, my man, what's up?
见到你真好
Good to see you.
埃弗雷特: 干什么呢 我都想你了
我也想你了 正在去见你的路上
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
姨妈觉得我晚上回家比较好
Auntie thought it'd be best if I spend the night.
有个叫丹堤的人 长得还挺像里克·福克斯
There's this, uh, Rick Fox-lookin' nigga out there
他说他是我爸
named Dante claiming to be my dad.
她说我在这更安全些
She said it's safer if I'm here.
靠 他真是吗
Shit, for real?
假的
It's not true.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
莫奈说这... 这不可能
Monet says it's... it's impossible.
他只是利用我 想发财罢了
He's just trying to use me to get on.
靠 齐克 我很抱歉
Damn, Zeke, I'm sorry.
我没事的 小黛
I'm good, D.
有些门...最好就别开
Some doors are... are better left closed.
懂我意思吗
You feel me?
天哪
Gee, boy.
现在 塔里克是唯一要为这些谋杀
Now, the only person that go down for these murders
坐牢的人 你知道吗
is Tariq, you got that?
看来这孩子没做这事
So I guess the kid didn't do it.
我想是你把拉米雷斯的警徽放他房♥间的吧
I assume you planted the Ramirez badge in his room.
大哥 你话太多了
You talk too fucking much, man.
你要是扣动扳机
Look, you pull that trigger,
你就杀了唯一
and you're killing the only person
能帮你脱身的人
that can get you off for it.
不管你愿不愿意
Whether you like it or not,
你和塔里克是一条绳上的蚂蚱
you and Tariq are in this together.
他们不在乎那个教授的死
They don't care about that professor.
他们只想抓那个杀♥警♥犯
They want the cop killer.
你就是他们要找的人
You're the one they're looking for.
你听着...
Listen...
塔里克本来有机会交代出你的名字
Look, Tariq had the chance to say your name
但是他没说
but didn't take it.
可要是他因此而坐牢 你也会进去的
But if he goes down for this, yeah, so will you.
我既是在帮他 也是在帮你
So me helping him is me helping you, too.
如果你没有放那个警徽
I mean, none of us would be here
我们现在也不会是这个地步
if you hadn't planted that badge.
是 随便了
Yeah, whatever, nigga.
目前这些听上去没啥问题
That might sound good for now,
可如果我听到我的名字被提到...
but if I hear my name mentioned...
嗨 只要有钱进账 我什么都不会说的
Hey, I ain't saying shit as long as the money rolling in.
我就想听这话
That's what I like to hear.
嗨
Hey.
代我向你妈问好 凯恩
Tell your mother I said hello, Cane.
这都是什么啊
Wow, what's all this?
是为了补偿你这些年来穿着旧衣服
It's to make up for all those years you spent
在偏僻角落的一张床上孤独寂寞冷
wearing old lingerie in a cold bed upstate.
我爱你 莫
I love you, Mo.
一切都会像我承诺过的一样发展的
It's all gonna work out the way I say it will.
你会看到的
You'll see.
我知道
I know.
还有一件事我需要知道
There's one thing I need to know.
你没有再和塔里克合作了 对吗
You're not still working with Tariq, are you?
没有了
No.
我把生意停掉了
I shut it down...
如你所愿
just like you wanted.
上
Go.
至洛伦佐: 搞定了
D: 我们能谈谈吗 拜托了
好吧 塔里克 我们有办法了
Okay, Tariq, we worked it out.
她怎么会来啊
What the fuck is she doing here?
她是来救你的
She is here to save your life.
五年牢 只要你供出杀死拉米雷斯的凶手
Five years in exchange for the name of Ramirez's killer.
我找了些关系 可以让亚斯敏回到
I pulled some strings and can get Yasmine back
她喜欢的那个寄宿家庭
into that foster care family that she liked.
我们还会把你外婆送去康复中心戒酒
And we'll send your grandmother into rehab.
等她戒断后 亚斯敏就继续由她照顾
Once she's clean, Yasmine will go back into her custody.
只要你签字就行
If you sign.
我父亲总是会不择手段救他自己
My father always did whatever it took to save himself.
人们总是告诉我 他们多么不想让我
You know, people always telling me how they don't want me
再重蹈他的覆辙 但是如果我告密
to end up anything like him, but if I snitch,
我签了这协议 我就... 那我也好不到哪去了
I sign this paper, I'll... I won't be anything better.
真是难以置信
It's unbelievable.
我的老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
塔里克 这是你最后的机会了
Tariq, this is your last lifeline.
你当真♥相♥信 我要是告密了 就能在监狱安稳度日了吗
You really think I'ma be safe in jail if I snitch?
你觉得我外婆和我的... 我的妹妹
You think my grandmother and my... and my baby sister
就能在街上安然行走了吗
could just walk the streets safely?
我不会冒这个风险的 塔梅卡 对不起
I'm not taking that risk, Tameika, I'm sorry.
那我们明天在法庭上见了
Then we'll see you in court tomorrow.
祝你好运吧 塔里克 你会需要运气的
Good luck at trial, Tariq. You'll need it.
还有 别再给我打电♥话♥了
And don't call me again.
两杯 谢谢
Two, please.
你背着我和我们的当事人弄认罪协议了
You went behind my back to make a deal with our client?
这是唯一能赢的方法
It was the only way to win.
拜托 坐五年的牢根本就不叫赢
Please. Five years in is not a win.
反正塔里克拒绝了
Tariq refused to take it anyway.
所以也没啥损失 对吧
So nothing lost, right?
嗯
Yeah.
塔里克的女朋友 就你看到和詹妮在一起的那个
Tariq's girlfriend, the one you saw with Jenny.
我们需要弄清楚她要说什么
We need to find out what she's gonna say.
警局里谁是她的法律顾问
Who was her legal counsel at the police station?
我嘞个去
Holy shit.
哟 再过十分钟我就要回学校了
Yo, I got ten minutes before I gotta get back to campus,
或者十二分钟 所以尽快
or 12 is pulling up right here, come on.
那我就直说了 供货商切断我们的货源了
Then I'll get straight to it. Supplier cut us off.
没货了
No more product.
没货了 你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
What the fuck you mean no more product?
我得付钱给我的律师
I gotta be able to pay my lawyer.
我知道 如果你不付钱 我俩都遭殃
I know, and if you don't, that's both our asses.
所以你要想想办法 尽快把这破事解决了
So you need to figure some shit out and figure it out fast.
尽快 你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
What the fuck you mean fast, bro?
审判就在明天
My trial's tomorrow.
这听起来是你的问题
That sounds like a you problem.
凯恩 没货了你能让我怎么办
Cane, what you expect me to do with no product?
兄弟 我不明白啊
I don't understand, bro.
这个嘛 你才是聪明的那个 对吗
Well, you supposed to be the smart one, right?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表