剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Yes. Professor Reynolds told me who it was about.
更重要的是 那位只写
On top of that, that nigga only wrote about
黑人的故事 所以
Black people anyway, so...
所以不是在写布雷登
So not Brayden?
不是
No.
雷诺兹跟他聊过书的内容
Reynolds told him what the book was about.
对 也就是说可能不是写他的
Yeah, which means it's probably not about him.
那就说明卡丽又在瞎扯了
That means Carrie's reaching again.
塔里克也是雷诺兹被杀当天
Tariq was listed as one of the students
见过的学生之一
Reynolds saw the day he was murdered.
我查过塔里克在乔特的档案
And I looked into Tariq's Choate record.
他那时候和韦斯顿住在一起
He was living with Weston way back then
而且因为毒品问题被开除了
and he was expelled for drugs.
如果塔里克有参与到斯坦斯菲尔德的毒品贩卖♥♥中
If Tariq is the Stansfield link to the drug operation
又知道雷诺兹书中的内容 那他就有动机
and knew Reynolds was writing about it, that's motive.
那雷诺兹都要在书里揭露他的恶行了
Why would Reynolds tell St. Patrick
为什么还要告诉圣帕特里克呢
that he was going to expose him in his book?
这一切都说不通啊
Doesn't even make any fucking sense.
更何况 这不足以申请搜查令
Much less, it's not enough for a warrant.
但足够让斯坦斯菲尔德
It's enough for Stansfield to open up
打开塔里克的宿舍来给我们翻查
Tariq's dorm so we can look around.
这是什么 - 是你想要的
What's this? - It's what you wanted.
塔里克的手♥机♥
It's Tariq's phone.
他明天下午三点有个监护权听证会
He has a custody hearing tomorrow at 3:00.
是关于他妹妹的
For his sister.
你做的事 足以让他把我们两个灭口
They could've killed us both for what you did.
是的 我知道你做了些什么
Yeah, I know what you did.
派塔里克来跟踪我 去找我的上家
Sending Tariq to follow me to the connect.
我不是傻♥逼♥ 莫奈
I'm not stupid, Monet.
不管你跟我说了多少遍
No matter how many times you say that to me.
一直以来 我把所有事情都怪在塔里克头上
All this time I'm out here blaming Tariq for everything.
但现在我发现 你才是问题所在
But it's clear to me now you're the problem.
我真的以为你是让我回来的
I'm here really thinking you was gonna let me back in,
可你只是在利用我 就跟利用他一样
but you was gonna play me like you play him,
就像你利用所有人一样... 你就是个玩笑
like you play all of us... you're a fucking joke.
小子 我特么可没让你杀了拉米雷兹
Boy, I didn't fucking make you kill Ramirez
或是雷诺兹
or Reynolds.
我做了我所要做的
I do whatever I fuckin' need to do
来保证这个家和这盘生意不会完蛋
to make sure this family and this business don't fall.
可问题就在这里
But that's the fucking problem!
一切都是与家庭和生意有关
It's always family and fucking business.
那我对你来说算什么
What am I to you, huh?
你的手下 还是你儿子
Your soldier or your fucking son?
两者皆是
You're both.
那你算哪门子的母亲
Then what kind of fucking mother does that make you?
确保塔里克拿回他的手♥机♥
Make sure Tariq gets his phone.
进来
Get in.
莫奈 我现在不方便说话
Monet, I can't talk right now.
我要去我妹妹的听证会
I got my sister's hearing.
塔里克 我不想再跟你兜圈子了
I'm tired of playing with you, Tariq.
你失败了
You failed.
凯恩不应该知道你在做什么的
Cane wasn't 'posed to find out what you was doing.
我没告诉凯恩 我只是在跟踪他的时候被逮到了
Listen, I didn't tell Cane. I-I got caught following him.
你被逮住了 那你给我打电♥话♥了吗
And when you got caught, did you call me?
没有
No.
所以这就是你行为的后果
So these are the consequences of your actions.
你从没想过你做的那些肮脏事
You never think the dirt that you do
会回来报复你
is gonna come back to you.
所以我们会在这里一直坐着 直到你失去你的妹妹
So we gonna sit here and wait 'til you lose your sister
就像我几乎失去齐克一样 应该不会花很长时间的
like I almost lost Zeke. Shouldn't take long.
我有情报的 好吗
Look, I got information, right?
我有一个地址 一个名字
I got a address. I got a name.
名字是麦加 我还可以挖到更多
The name is Mecca. I can get more.
麦加和一个地址 就这么多
Mecca and an address. That's it?
你就先放我走 之后我可以帮你挖到更多情报
Look, let me go, and I can get you more information.
就是这样
That's it.
不行 我还是不能放你走 塔里克
Nah, I can't let you go, Tariq.
这就是你把齐克拖下水
See, this is your consequence with Zeke
和违反约定的后果 好让你不再重蹈覆辙
and for breaking our rules so this doesn't happen again.
现在你知道了 我才是掌控一切的人
Now you know I'm the one in control.
你听到了吗
You feel me?
你知道嘛 你是错的
You know, you're wrong.
你觉得你控制了一切
You think you in control,
但其实你在一个孤岛上 却还不自知
but you on a island and you don't even know it.
小子 你最好给我小心点
Boy, you better watch your step
别说一些你没法反悔的话
before you say some shit you can't take back.
你... 你真的觉得 没有我 你自己就能搞定这摊子事
So, you... you really think you could do this shit without me?
有一半的事情
Half of the shit
都是在你眼皮底下发生的 而你却毫无所知
going on under your nose, you don't even see it.
凯恩 是他把里科的货换成白糖的
Cane, he replaced Rico's work with sugar
为的是让你把他领回去
just to get you to take him back.
德鲁 他还在和那个在学校出现死尸时
Dru, he's still fucking that nigga
把他和齐克的名字
that dropped him and Zeke's name to the school
泄露给学校的那小子鬼混
about that dead body in the pool.
还有黛安娜...
And Diana...
偷走你酒吧里钱的人就是她
Diana stole that money out your bar.
没有我 这生意你压根做不了
You can't do none of this shit without me.
你需要我 而我需要我妹妹
You need me, and I need my sister.
所以我们是在做什么呢
So what are we doing?
我的委托人到了 法官大人
My client is here, Your Honor.
你迟到了 圣帕特里克先生
You're late, Mr. St. Patrick.
我希望重新讨论给予他监护权的问题
I'd like to reopen the issue of granting him custody
而不是把孩子送到寄养家庭
rather than sending the child into foster care.
我不觉得你委托人的出现
I don't see how your client being here
能改变他才刚刚成年这一事实 沃伦先生
changes the fact that he's barely an adult, Mr. Warren,
而且看上去 他最近还打架斗殴来着
and that he looks like he's just been in a brawl.
我偏向于让孩子待在寄养家庭
I'm inclined to keep the child in foster care
直到她外婆完成
until her grandmother's completed
必要的恢复计划
the requisite recovery program.
我明白您的顾虑 法官大人
I understand your concerns, Your Honor,
但我委托人的情况
but my client's circumstances
和一般的青少年不同
are not those of the average teenager.
他已经多次证明了他有意愿
He has shown time and time again that he is willing
也有能力去承担远超他这个年龄的责任
and able to step into a role far beyond his years
而且他对自己的妹妹非常关心
and that he cares deeply for his sister.
因此 我在这里恳请法官大人重新考虑
I, therefore, beg the court to reconsider.
而顺便一提 虽然我毫不怀疑格林女士
And by the way, while I have no doubt
对此感同身受
that Ms. Green feels the same way,
但不幸的是 她曾滥用信托基金的资金
unfortunately, she has misused money from the trust fund.
塔里克可以提供稳定生活 直到格林女士康复
Tariq can provide stability until Ms. Green has recovered.
当然了 家人肯定是比州政♥府♥的照顾要好的
Surely, a family member is better than state care.
法官大人 我只是...
Your Honor, I just...
我只是想让我的家人在一起
I just wanna keep my family together.
我的妹妹就是我的一切了
You know, my baby sister is all I have.
我把一切都安排好了
I mean, I have everything together.
我有一个公♥寓♥
I have an apartment.
所有东西都记录在案
Everything is there on the file.
我唯一没有的就是机会
Only thing I don't have is a chance.
他还是个孩子 法官大人
He's a baby, Your Honor.
他没法抚养另一个孩子
He can't raise a baby.
你是否用孩子的资金
Did you use the child's funds
来继续酗酒的习惯
to support a drinking habit?
我承认我的酗酒问题曾经失控 法官大人
I admit my drinking got away from me, Your Honor,
但我现在已经好多了
but I'm better now.
你是否已经完成了一个康复项目
Have you completed a rehabilitation program?
没有 但我一直都为此祈祷 法官大人
No, but I have prayed on it, Your Honor,
法官大人 我可以为我外婆的康复项目
Your Honor, I can pay for my grandmother
支付费用 可以吗
to go to rehab, all right?
我爱... 我爱我的外婆
I love... I love my grandmother,
但她现在并不符合亚斯明的最佳利益
but she's just not in Yasmin's best interest right now.
我家这个情况一直都非常 非常地困难
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表