剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
If I were you, I'd start working on my résumé.
没有其他问题了
No further questions.
莫 说真的
Not gonna lie, Mo.
我没想到你会选择来这而不去看齐克的比赛
I'm surprised you skipped Zeke's game for this.
反正他还有很多比赛机会
That boy's gonna have plenty more.
我们太久没约会了
It's been too long. We needed this.
我完全同意
Oh, I agree 100%.
我只是不确定你是不是也这样感觉
I just wasn't sure you felt the same way.
你回家的时候 我还没准备好
I wasn't ready when you came home.
这变化太大了
It was too big of a change.
但我们现在有时间待在一起了
But I see we have time together now.
你有什么计划 长♥期♥的
So what's your plan? Long term.
我们的计划吗
What's our plan?
你这辈子都是提前安排好了的 莫
You've been three steps ahead your whole life, Mo.
说吧 我知道你有大计划的
Come on. I know you got bigger plans.
黛安娜似乎也是这么觉得的
Even Diana seems to think so too.
现在 我只是想要
Well, right now I'm just trying to...
跟你待在一起
be in the moment with you.
这就是我的计划
That's my plan.
行吧
A'ight.
你是准备要打仗还是什么
You about to go to war or some shit?
如果开战的时候 你还得停下来做准备
If you gotta stop and prepare for war when it starts,
那你就已经输了
you've already lost.
我特么怎么跟你说的
Now what the fuck did I tell you
待在外面
about staying out of there?
你让我去拿那把你喜欢的枪
You told me to find that strap you like.
应该是在这里
I think it's over here.
怎么回事
The fuck?
跳闸了 大厨 你去看看
It's a power outage. Chef, go check it out.
凯恩 你去 - 我特么让凯恩去了吗
Cane, that's you. - Did I fuckin' ask Cane?
这里还能有问题
Trouble in paradise?
相信我 这里可多问题了
Yeah, trust me, this right here is pretty fucking far
远不是我的天堂
from my paradise.
说
Go.
老板 有人抢货
Boss! They're hitting the stash!
什么 谁
What? Who?
特么...
Hel...
东西在哪
Where the fuck's the product?
瓜脯发誓说东西在这的
Guap swore the stash is here.
有人想抢劫我 我们走
Someone's trying to rob me; let's roll.
他们说 电力恢复之前谁都不能离开
They said no one can leave 'til the power's back on.
让他们试试咯
Yeah, let them try and stop me.
嗨 怎么了
Hey. What's up?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
肯定是有什么问题 我想知道
Nah, it's something. I wanna know.
我不知道怎么说 这断电
I don't know, man, this power outage
感觉很像我搞GTG那回
just feels like something I did at GTG once.
我们走吧
Come on.
我不是想搞砸这个气氛
You know, not to blow up the whole,
但我就想告诉你
uh, stakeout vibe but, um, just an FYI,
我得在8点左右
I gotta get this back to my mom's space
把车开回我妈家
by, like, 8:00-ish.
你觉得那个点能完事吗
You think we'll be done by then?
我们都准备好了吗
So we ready or what?
对你 我随时待命的
Oh, for you girl, I'm always ready.
我们就等着他们离开了
We just need to wait for them to leave.
你那边的事情都搞定了吗
You handle everything on your end?
切断电源很容易
Cutting power was the easy part.
难的那部分要来了
Hard part's coming up.
没问题 只要你确保那些监控是关的
All right, as long as you keep those cameras off.
会关的
They will be.
草 草 草
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
怎么了
What?
停机库那出事了
Is there a problem at the hangar?
损失了几个弟兄
Lost a few more homeys.
不过我们拿到了那包 利托会送过来
But the bag's secure. Lito'll drop it off.
行吧 我们走
All right. Let's move.
自动门
Automatic doors.
谢了 麻麻
Thanks, Mom.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我能为您做什么 先生 - 能为我做什么
How can I help you, sir? - How can I help you?
停电了
The power is down.
我们知道的 已经在维修了
We're aware. It's being fixed as we speak.
我不觉得你理解事情的严重性
Okay, I don't think you understand.
我的游戏机 玩不了了
My PS5? Not working.
我们有比这个更严重的问题要处理
We have slightly larger concerns at the moment.
我是个电竞选手
Okay, well, I'm an e-athlete,
你现在唯一要担心的是
and your only concern at the moment
我要告你 索赔我因此
should be the giant lawsuit I'm about to hit you with
损失的几十万
for the hundreds of thousands I'm losing
就因为你们些智障使得电网过载了
because you idiots overloaded the grid.
我帮你问问大概什么时候能维修好吧
Let-let me go check on an ETA for you, all right?
快去吧
You do that.
谢天谢地 我需要你的帮助
Oh, thank God, I need your help.
我们已经在抢修了 女士
We're working on the power, ma'am.
我准备要把备用电源打开...
I'm gonna switch on the backup gen...
不 我奶奶在断电的时候滑倒了
No, my grandma slipped and fell when the power went off,
我手♥机♥又一点信♥号♥♥都没有
and I can't get a signal.
孩子 你让我去打个电♥话♥给... - 不 不 不
Oh, no, kid, let me go call... - No, no. No, no.
我觉得电♥话♥现在打不出去
I think the phones are down.
拜托你快过来 我觉得她臀部骨折了
Please come on. I think she broke her hip.
稍等 我就只需... - 快点
Hold on, I just need to... - Now!
兄弟 我以前是错看特哈达家了
I was wrong about you Tejadas, man.
我以前不想跟你们打交道 不过现在全家出动
I used to not fuck with you, but y'all are out here
来抢劫 提前捞出洛伦佐
pulling off heists, getting Lorenzo out early.
真的 你们全家出动了
Like, y'all are really out here, man.
经历了那么多 还依然如此对我和我的弟兄们
Plus putting me and my boys on after all we've been through.
真的是兄弟情义
That's love, bro.
对啊 你也是团队的一部分
Yeah man, you a part of the team, man.
兄弟嘛
G-o-d.
这边
This way.
噢 草 等一下
Ah, shit, one second.
我一直听洛伦佐说
And I been hearing Lorenzo
"下一个会是德鲁"
talk about "Dru's next".
那就是关键 CEO什么的
That's what's up, man. CEO shit.
兄弟 现在我也是跟你同仇敌忾的
You know, I'm on that same energy right now, too, bro.
事实上
Matter of fact...
我一直都想给你这个以表尊重
I meant to give you this little token of respect.
就这个
That all?
我支持你 兄弟
I got your back up there, bro.
我们有些伤亡
We took some casualties but laid out
但也解决了大部分的辣鸡
most of these sorry motherfuckers.
他们究竟是怎么找到这里的
How the hell did they find this location?
还在查
Still working on that.
还有 老大 他们带走了货物
And boss, they got away with the shipment.
淦
Fuck.
看上去像是GTG帮
Looks like it was GTG.
大厨 这就是你的专业意见吗
Is that your expert fucking opinion, Chef, hmm?
你还不赶快回去公♥寓♥那
Why don't you get your ass back to the apartment?
把枪都上好子弹 我们要准备出发了
Go load up those straps. We about to ride out.
我跟大厨一起吧 - 不 不 不 你就呆在这
I'll roll with Chef. - No, no, no. You stay here.
在我搞定之前 我们要看好所有的地方
We need to keep all our bases covered until I'm done.
你要去哪 - 狩猎
Where you going? - Hunting.
俱乐部外面发生的事 才让我意识到
It took what happened outside the club
你和凯恩一样是个道上的人
for me to see you as gangster as Cane is, you know.
瓜脯 谢谢你的金牌牌 但这钱
Hey, Guap, thanks for the grill, but the money,
反正还是我的
that shit was mine anyways.
凯恩让你这么做的吗 - 不是
Cane put you up to this? - No.
是我自己要这么做的
This shit just for me.
我们以前也这么干过 德鲁
Ah, we've been here before, Dru.
你没那胆子
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表