剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I mean, the only person I can trust is gone.
你有... 你有联♥系♥上我妈过吗
Did you... did you ever get in contact with my mom?
没有
I haven't.
很明显 她的地址变了
And apparently her location has changed.
联邦调查局也拒绝透露任何信息
So the Feds aren't releasing any info
直到确保她的新地址安全
until her new location is secure.
一旦联♥系♥上她 立刻告诉我 好吗
Just let me know once you reach her, all right?
我就... 我真的很需要跟她说上话
I just... I really need to talk to her.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
就是你
Yeah, you!
首先 你绝不问当事人是否做过某事
First of all, you never ask a client if they did it.
更不要说试图引导他们招供
Let alone attempt to lead them into a confession?
一旦你知道了真♥相♥
Once you know the truth,
你就没法再让当事人出庭作证
you can never put the client on the stand
来陈述另一种理论了
to support an alternative theory.
真♥相♥只会束缚我们的行动
It's the truth that ties our fucking hands.
真♥相♥什么都解放不了
It doesn't free shit.
拜托 醒醒吧 戴维斯
Come on. Wake up, Davis.
我跟你用我的律师执照和我的右边蛋蛋跟你打赌
I will bet my law license and my right nut
现在他出来了
that someone else will die
还会有人死的
now that he's back on the streets.
你忘了吗 这不是他第一单谋杀案了
Have you forgotten? This isn't his first homicide.
我们收钱办事 服务塔里克
We get paid to work for Tariq,
而不是倒打一耙
not against him.
塔莎那边有任何消息吗
What's the update on Tasha?
我找到她的地址了 她在新墨西哥州
I found her location. She's in New Mexico.
结果发现 她也一直要求联♥系♥塔里克
Turns out she's been requesting to speak with Tariq.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I think that's a bad idea.
难得一次 我同意
Well, for once, I agree.
她会让他跑路 那我们还怎么赚钱呢
She tells him to run, we'll miss out on money.
没事 他可以晚点再跟塔莎谈话
No, his talk with Tasha can wait.
萨克斯...
Saxe...
我需要你保证
I want your word
绝不会再要求塔里克
that you will never again ask Tariq
招供
for a confession.
库珀
Cooper,
我现在就需要
I need it now.
我向你保证
You have my word.
塔里克 你怎么出来的
'Riq, how'd you get out?
兄弟 你还好吗
Dude, are you good?
以防这地方被窃听了
In case this shit is bugged.
不会 我已经检查过了
No, I already checked.
布 你跟我实话实说
Yo, B, keep it a buck with me.
你有没有帮凯恩陷害我 兄弟
Did you help Cane set me up, bro?
因为我知道是他杀的拉米雷斯警探
'Cause I know for a fact he bodied Detective Ramirez
他也能进来 把那个警徽藏在这里
and he had access to here and that fuckin' badge.
所以跟我说实话吧
So tell me the truth.
我不知道我所做的一切
I didn't know anything I was doing
能把你扯上关系
could've possibly been related to you.
你特么都做了什么
The fuck were you doing?
凯恩有来过宿舍找你
Cane came by here looking for you.
他想要赚点钱
He wanted to make money moves,
然后... 在那时候 感觉是个机会
and... at the time, it seemed like a good idea.
毕竟你需要钱找回你妹妹
You needed money for your sister.
所以我就跟他一起出去了
So I went with him.
一开始还挺好玩的
I mean, the shit started off fun.
我们来了场汽车追逐战 被枪击 之后我们还打劫了间铺子
We got in a car chase, we got shot at, we hit a lick.
之后事情就变得奇怪了
But then shit got weird.
凯恩让我帮他搬运一具尸体
Cane had me help him move a dead body.
你是在跟我开玩笑吧 兄弟
Are you fuckin' kidding me, bro?
我不知道那个是不是拉米雷斯警探
I didn't know if it was the cop Ramirez.
我当时真不知道
I wasn't able to tell.
之后他送我回来
But when he dropped me off,
他肯定有上来过宿舍
I mean, he definitely came up to the room.
我当时不舒服
I was sick.
他可能是那个时候藏的警徽
He could've planted the badge then.
是我搞砸了 塔里克
I fucked up, 'Riq.
兄弟 我都跟你说了
Bro, I told you to call me
要是看到凯恩就给我打电♥话♥ 你也太蠢了
if you see Cane. You were too fucking dumb
没看出来他就是在耍你
to realize that he was finessing you,
现在是我来背锅 兄弟...
and now I'm the one payin' for that shit, bro...
两条人命啊 - 好吧 我很抱歉
Two murders! - Okay, I'm sorry,
可你也不能全怪我啊
but you can't put all the blame on me.
如果我知道事情原委
If I knew what was going on,
我就能保护你了
I would've been able to protect you,
可你向来什么都不跟我说
but you never fucking tell me anything.
我总是告诉你需要知道的 一概如此
I always told you what you needed to know, always.
你干这破事儿为了啥啊 小布
I mean, what the fuck you even do this shit for, B?
有人快死了 有人要进局子了
People out here dying and going to jail
因为他们根本没其他出路
because they literally have no other option.
你办事就跟玩过家家一样
You playing this shit like a game, bro.
去跟你爹要份工作
Go tell your dad to get you a fuckin' job
赶紧收手吧 免得害人
and quit before you get someone hurt.
你真的要在这儿装腔作势
You're really gonna stand there and act
好像你爹一点也不富 后台也不硬吗
like your dad wasn't rich and well connected too?
跟你一样 我自己选的这条路
I chose this life just like you, okay?
你总把你自己的问题推到别人身上
I'm tired of you putting your fucking problems
我受够了
on everyone else.
我承认我搞砸了 行吗
I admitted that I fucked up, okay?
我的锅
My bad.
你说凯恩干了破事
But you said Cane did some foul shit.
那你又干了啥
What the fuck did you do?
你别管我 行吗
Oh, don't worry about me.
也别管什么课程纠错了
A'ight, and don't worry about fucking CourseCorrect no more
你出局了
'cause you're not on that shit.
课程纠错是我跟你一起建立的 塔里克
I built that shit with you, Tariq.
你害我被人陷害 让系统处于危险中
And you put it at risk when you let me get set up.
给我滚
Get the fuck outta my face.
塔里克
Tariq!
别再向我打听拉米雷斯的事了
Quit asking me about Ramirez.
好吧 至少跟我讲讲塔里克吧
Okay, well, at least keep it a buck with me about Tariq.
他跟拉米雷斯的死有关吗
Was he in in on the Ramirez kill or not?
闭上你的嘴 彼得潘
Shut the fuck up, Peter Pan,
花点心思给莫奈留个好印象 行吗
and focus on impressing Monet, okay?
确保她相信 即便没了塔里克
Make sure she knows that we do not need Tariq
我们一样能保证课程纠错的运转
to keep CourseCorrect running.
好的 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
知道你是来干什么的吗
You know why you here?
你需要人在斯坦斯菲尔德做事
You need someone at Stansfield.
我让谁来干都行
I can get anybody for that.
你有什么特别之处吗
What makes you special?
我和塔里克一起构建的这个系统
Well, I built this system with Tariq.
尽管他在保释期间
And even though he's out on bail,
我琢磨着 我能重新利用我的白人特权 懂吗
I figured I'd repurpose my white privilege, feel me?
我能在后备箱装着尸体时一边开车
I can ride with a dead body in the trunk
一边放着歌♥
with the music up
根本无伤大雅 因为警♥察♥不会查我
and it won't matter 'cause the cops ain't checking for me.
还不够
That ain't enough.
白人特权能在法律上救你小命
White privilege can save your ass from the law,
但是没办法在道上帮你
but it can't save you from the streets.
没事 在道上我也能应对自如
Nah, I can handle myself in the streets.
凯恩能作证 我这辈子
Cane's seen it. My whole life,
家里人老觉得我不成器
my family always thought I was a fuck-up.
现在依然这么觉得
They still do.
但是我爱这档子事
But I love this shit.
我终于能在我父母鞭长莫及的领域
I mean, I'm finally good at something that
施展我的才华了
my parents have nothing to fucking do with.
你得让我入伙 莫奈
You gotta let me do this, Monet.
你得滚回家 你没准备好
You need to go the fuck home. You not ready.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你帮凯恩抬了那个条子的尸体吗
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表