剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Got your "Ask me for something" nails on too.
说吧
What is it?
戴维斯·麦克莱恩可以为齐克辩护
Davis MacLean needs a million dollars by tomorrow
开价一百万 明天就要
to pay for Zeke's defense.
所以 我想要你签名
Look, I need your signature
抵押房♥子
to mortgage the house.
证明齐克无罪后 我们会尽快还上
We'll get the money back as soon as Zeke is cleared
然后他也能顺利入选球队
and he goes to the draft.
别想了 不行
Absolutely fucking not.
要是孩子们出事的话 你肯定会帮忙的
You'd do it if one of the kids was in trouble.
没错 我会帮
Yeah, you're right. I would.
但是他们没惹事
But they're not.
莫 我知道 你很爱你的外甥
I know you love your nephew, Mo,
可我们要把我们自己的家庭放在首位
but we need to think about our family first.
为了给我辩护 我们家已经花了一大笔钱
You know how long it took us to rebuild
要过多久才能赚回来
after paying for my defense,
现在你想让我们连房♥子都没得住了吗
and now you want me to put my house on the line?
我不同意
I don't know.
我什么时候求过你
Look, how often do I ask you for shit?
几乎没有
Hardly ever.
这次算我求你了 洛伦佐 求你了
I'm asking you for this, Lorenzo, please.
对不起 莫 不行
Sorry, Mo, no.
无论如何我都不会同意的
And my answer is final.
别这样 宝贝
Don't be like that, babe.
你想要我怎样
What do you want me to do?
不如先用藏在酒吧里的那笔钱
Look, how about you just use the money
怎么样
that's stashed at the bar?
知道了 用那笔钱
Yeah, I'll use that.
尽管斯坦斯菲尔德雄马队的明星球员
It looks like despite being down
以西结·克罗斯无法上场
their star player, Ezekiel Cross,
该球队并没有缺席
the Stansfield Stallions will go on
今晚的一场关键比赛
to play a pivotal game tonight.
真♥他♥妈♥想不通啊 德鲁
Some fucked-up shit, Dru.
一群傻♥逼♥警♥察♥
It's the motherfucking cops, man.
我明明就是个替罪羊
They ain't gonna stop 'til they lock me up
但他们不搞到我坐牢决不罢休
for some shit I didn't do.
这些都是胡扯
That's bullshit, man.
埃弗雷特:
那可不
看了齐克的视频 太扯了
对
他还好吗
你觉得呢
致埃弗雷特: 球队愿意帮齐克吗
谁啊
Who is that?
你不用管
Don't worry about it.
埃弗雷特: 你有什么主意
这事我来处理
I'ma handle this myself.
靠
Shit.
和好炮果然名不虚传 对吧
So what they say about makeup sex is true, huh?
我的错
Mm, my bad.
我以为这是感谢炮呢
I thought this was thank-you sex.
我该多跟你分几次手
I ought to breakup with your ass more often,
这可真够... 哇塞的
because that was... whew!
靠
Oh, shit.
看 球队的抗♥议♥视频
Yo, the team's protest video
有了几千条评论了
is raking up thousands of views.
释放齐克
#FreeZeke!
纽约警局见鬼去
Fuck the NYPD.
不还齐克·克罗斯清白
We ain't playin'
我们就不打球赛了
until Zeke Cross is exonerated.
释放齐克 - 言尽于此
Free Zeke! - Period.
他们真牛 - 是啊 华♥莱♥士♥教练
They're amazing. - Yeah, and the GoFundMe
搞的众筹也很疯狂
that Coach Wallace is settin' up went crazy too.
钱在Venmo上转给你了
Just hit you up on Venmo.
Venmo 小额支付款项的软件
埃弗 你今天做的一切都棒极了
Ev, everything you did today is incredible.
你才棒极了
You're incredible.
德鲁 我要跟你说件事
Dru, I need to tell you something.
我们分手后 我深受打击
After we broke up, man, I was shook.
我知道
Yeah.
因为校园谋杀案
Because of the murder on campus.
因为那晚我们在俱乐部遇袭
Because of how we got jumped at the club that night.
齐克的两个教授
Two of Zeke's professors
问我那天晚上发生了什么 然后...
asked me about what happened that night, and...
我跟他们说了部分情况
I told them part of it.
你是怎么说我的
What'd you say about me?
我想全部瞒下来
I tried not to say anything,
但是可能提过你的名字
but I may have mentioned your name.
你现在才跟我说
And you're just telling me this now?
你知道这对我有什么影响吗
Do you understand how this could affect me?
对我的家人有什么影响吗
How this could affect my family?
你的家人
Your family?
你中枪不就是他们害的吗
Isn't it their fault that you got shot?
齐克被控谋杀不就是他们害的吗
Isn't it their fault that Zeke is being accused of murder?
你一点都不了解我的家人
You don't know the first thing about my family,
也就是说 你一点都不了解我
which means you don't know the first thing about me.
你不该瞎说话的 埃弗雷特
You shouldn't have said shit, Everett.
德鲁 我们谈谈吧
Dru, let's talk about this.
德鲁 我们谈谈... - 不了
Dru, let's talk about... - No.
我是说... 德鲁
I mean... Dru.
靠
Fuck.
你得放松点 - 埃菲 我很放松
You need to relax. - Effie, I'm relaxed.
可是你像变了个人一样
But you don't even look like yourself.
是啊 要的就是这个效果
Uh, yeah, that's the point.
记住 我们只要进去
Remember, we're just gonna go in here
用克隆的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥些衣服...
and get these clothes with these cloned credit cards...
下午好 - 你好
Good afternoon. - Hi.
再卖♥♥给倒卖♥♥的人 换点现钱
sell them to my boost man, get you a quick change,
然后我们就跑路
and we'll be on our way.
骗术第一要领 手快心宽
Scamming 101, quick and easy.
好了 我很放松
Okay, I'm relaxed.
你还好吗 放松吗
You good? You relaxed?
是的 我保证 努力中
Yes, I promise. I'm trying.
真不敢相信 你妈今天会放你出门
I cannot believe Mummy let you out the house today.
算了 她才不在乎
Yeah, well, she don't care.
她知道我要钱干嘛
She knows why I need the money.
但是你不会告诉我吧
But you ain't gon' tell me?
你很聪明 黛安
You're smart, Di.
如果喜欢上学 就去呗
If you so obsessed with school, just go.
我们家不搞知识改变命运
We don't do that in my family.
可你的老表齐克上斯坦斯菲尔德大学了啊
Your cousin Zeke goes to Stansfield, though.
是啊 不过莫奈对齐克另有安排
Yeah, but Monet has different rules for Zeke.
你呢 你♥爸♥妈呢
What about you? What about your parents?
他们知道你怎么过活的吗
They know what you do to get by?
我爸妈
My parents?
这么说吧 他们不管我
Let's just say they leave me alone
我也不管他们
and I leave them alone.
我自力更生
I'm good on my own.
很高兴你会约我
Uh, I'm glad you hit me, though.
看到你和塔里克在一起时
When I met you with Tariq,
我只想说... 别跟他瞎搞
I just was trying to say... don't fuck him.
我不是吃醋 只是他不可信
Not on no jealousy shit, just, Tariq can't be trusted,
你应付不了那种货色
and you're not ready for that type of nigga.
别担心 我没跟他搞在一起
Well, don't worry. I ain't fucking him.
莫奈总是教导我 先人一步的方法就是
Monet always taught me, the way to get ahead
利用男人的爱意反过来对付他们
is to use men's attraction to me against them.
不过我也说不好
But I don't know.
埃菲 我觉得
Effie, I feel like
我想把我的第一次...给对的人
I want my first time to be... the right person.
很好 坚守住
Good, keep it that way.
我要说的就是 你不跟塔里克胡搞
That's all I meant is that by not fucking with Tariq,
就会免去很多悔恨
you're saving yourself a lot of grief.
相信我
Trust me.
如果你真的决定要把自己交付出去
And when you do decide to go there with a guy,
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表