剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
确保你备好莫奈的钱
Make sure you have Monet's money.
她走之前说过了 我又不聋
I heard what she said before she left, nigga.
我为这个家庭付出这么多
All this shit I be doing for this family,
他居然都不顺带送我一程
and the niggas can't even offer me a ride.
兄弟 - 麦加
My man. - Yo, Mecca.
你来了 - 是的
You made it. - I did.
好了 开干吧
All right. We up and running.
好的
All right.
有人想搭把手吗
Anybody wanna help the nigga out?
麦加
Mec!
我去
Fuck, man!
麦加
Mec!
往左边走
To the left, man.
再往前走一点 中了
Another step forward. Bam.
这才像聚会
Party favors.
生日快乐 纳夫
Feliz cumplea?os, Nuff.
开整
Yo, let's go!
大家开整
Let's fucking go!
凯恩 过来
Cane, get over here, man.
你好你好 - 这是我兄弟 纳夫
What up? What up? - This is my boy Nuff.
我跟你提过他 对吧 纳夫 这是凯恩
I told you about him, right? Nuff, this is Cane.
他在帮我们扩展地盘儿
He's helping us expand into more territory.
你好啊 小子 - 你好你好
What's happening, playboy? - What up? What up?
所以 你就是这么办聚会的
So this how you throw a damn party, huh?
你最好悠着点儿
Man, you better pace yourself.
我得去接个电♥话♥ 凯恩
Hey, I gotta take this, but, uh, Cane,
别客气
fix yourself a plate, man.
我的家就是你的家 都是一家人
My place is your place. My family.
大厨 来点火
Fire, Chef. For real.
嚼东西的时候把嘴闭上
Close your mouth when you chew.
凯恩 你是怎么认识麦加的
Cane, how you know Mec?
通过兄弟瓜浦认识的
I met him through my boy Guap.
麦加跟他爸以前都是街头大佬
Mec used to run the hood same time as his dad.
他俩在麦加去科威特前就认识了
So he knew him before he went to Kuwait.
姑娘们 过来一下
Hey, girls. Come over here.
寿星在这儿呢
This the birthday boy.
怎么样 准备好了吗
What's up? You ready?
嘴张大
Open wide.
麦加 你不来爽一下嘛
Mecca, you getting in on this shit?
别管那个人了
Don't worry about that nigga.
自从我们到了纽约 他就缓不过来
Man been a lost cause since we got to New York.
什么意思
What you mean?
他看上了个妞
He's had a hard-on for some bitch.
你难道不知道 我的生意
Don't you know that there's a difference
和家事
between my business
是有区别的
and family business?
对不起 贾内
Sorry about that, Janae.
他马上醒
He'll be back online in a minute.
现在 你和津齐
For now, why don't you help, uh,
去伺候我哥们凯恩吧
Zindzi out with my boy Cane?
这可是聚会 嗨起来
It's a party, y'all. Feel the love.
通缉令已发出
丹尼罗·拉米雷斯
惠特曼探长
Detective Whitman, uh, you know,
我明天上午有训练 所以 无论你想问什么
I got practice in the morning. So whatever you need to ask me,
能不能直接问我 问完我就走
can you just ask me so I can go?
我找你的时候 你似乎没那么关心
You didn't seem so worried about practice
练习的事情
when I grabbed you.
貌似你的"练习"当时都结束了
Looked like you were putting your work in already.
教练对我期待挺高的 所以...
Yeah, uh, Coach is expecting me, so...
你从事什么运动项目
What sport do you play?
篮球 我是齐克·克罗斯
Basketball. I mean, I'm Zeke Cross.
几天前刚宣布会参加选拔赛
I just declared for the draft a couple of days ago.
我不太关注篮球
I don't really follow basketball,
不过这对你是好事
but, uh, that's great for you.
所以怎么说呢 你上学就是玩票
So, what, do you just do a few laps in college
随时投入新生活 对吧
before you're off to your new life, right?
不是你说的那样
I mean, it's not like that.
是吗 你喜欢上学
No? You like school?
为什么呢
Uh, what do you like about it?
因为喜欢朋友 还是女朋友
You like your friends? Like your girlfriend?
我挺喜欢上学
Yeah, I like school.
你认识贾巴里·雷诺兹吗
Did you know Jabari Reynolds?
那个教授 不认识
The professor? Nah.
他不是我的指导老师
Uh, he wasn't my advisor.
好吧 你的指导老师是谁
Oh, okay. Who was your advisor?
凯丽...是加利达·米尔格拉姆教授
Carrie...I mean Professor Caridad Milgram.
你能描述一下你和她的关系吗
Can you describe your relationship with her?
她是我的指导老师 而已
That's it. She's my advisor.
我能打个电♥话♥吗 我要打给我姨妈
Can I get a phone call? I need to call my aunt.
说说情况什么的 我进来也好几个小时了
Like, what's going on? Like, I've been here for hours.
我说 你这不算被捕 明白吗
Hey, hey, you're not-you're not under arrest, okay?
我觉得你没必要让你姨妈担心
I don't want you to go worrying your auntie.
一会儿就完事
We'll be done soon.
你说你声明要参加选拔是吧
Hey, you-you declared for the draft, right? Whoo.
我是觉得如果让媒体知道
I mean, can you imagine if the press found out
你在这里待了几个小时 咋想
you were in here for hours?
会不会出现什么传言
What kind of rumors might that start?
可能影响你的选拔前景
That could hurt your draft prospects.
可我什么都没干啊
But I didn't do anything.
我对媒体说肯定也是这么说
And that's what I'm gonna tell 'em
只要你合作
if you cooperate.
咱们把该问的问完
Let's just finish up,
你就可以回斯坦斯菲尔德
get you back to Stansfield.
我合作
I'm cooperating.
很好 有几个问题
Good. Just a few more questions.
关于你 还有你的凯丽
About you and, uh, about Carrie.
我去 你这就练上了
Damn, you already up at it?
要想玩得爽 就得玩命干
Play hard, work harder.
我已经让纳夫把货放你车上了
I had Nuff take the product to your car.
你们家真能全都消化掉
You sure your family can move all that?
没问题 莫奈可以的
Yeah, Monet can handle that.
钱都付过了
And she paid you up front.
倒也是...
Yeah, well...
小瓜浦说莫奈不让你们在街上放货
Guap said Monet took your product off the street.
那你们打算怎么销我的货
So where you gonna sell my shit?
这他妈小瓜浦
Fucking Guap.
老大 你也知道小瓜浦就爱嚼舌头
Man, you know Guap got radio mouth.
莫奈很不喜欢
Monet ain't like that shit.
她希望悄无声息地做买♥♥卖♥♥
She wanted the business to stay under the radar.
于是在斯坦斯菲尔德找了个
So she runs it to this Steve Urkel-ass nigga
装腔作势的货
up at Stansfield.
明白了
Right.
你跟他有什么不对付
And what's your problem with him?
应该说莫奈的策略挺好 走他的渠道就没人能察觉到我们
I mean, Monet's right. His system keeps us invisible.
但她也不知道他怎么运作
But she don't know what he's doing up there.
你感觉没有控制力 所以不喜欢
So you don't like it 'cause you don't have control.
你不信任他 - 是
You don't trust him? - Nope.
他叫什么
So what's his name?
你也不信任我
You don't trust me either.
我不和不信任我的人合作 凯恩
Well, I don't work with people who don't trust me, Cane.
我生活的一切都他妈让你看了
I just showed you my whole fucking life, man.
我手下所有的人
All my peoples.
明白告诉你 没关系
You know what? It's cool.
你不告诉我 就走人
You don't wanna give me the name, there's the door.
咱们江湖再见
I'll see you around.
是塔里克·圣帕特里克
Tariq St. Patrick.
你想控制这个塔里克·圣帕特里克
And you need to be able to control this Tariq St. Patrick.
大概是吧 - 行啊
Yeah, I guess so. - Okay.
没准我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help.
我可以帮助你达成心愿
I am offering you a hand.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表