剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You know, with everything you've been through,
变的愤世嫉俗是可以理解的
no one would blame you for being cynical.
但你仍然认为人应该是无私的
But you still think people can be selfless.
我是这样看待事情的
I look at shit like this.
有时候生活把你逼入一个
Sometimes life puts you in situations
毫无希望的境地
with no possible good outcomes.
那么你就得立起来 因为你知道
So you take the hit yourself because you know
对比其他人 你可以处理的更好
you can handle it way better than the other person can.
好吧
Oh, well,
我想 我从未如此喜欢过一个人
I guess I just haven't loved somebody that much yet.
从未 你的意思是 从来没有
Yet? What you mean, yet?
黛安娜来电
我... 不好意思 我得接个电♥话♥ 很抱歉
I... I'm sorry. I gotta take this. I'm so sorry.
是我
Yeah.
就是告诉你 昨天莫奈因为粉砖的事情
Just so you know, Monet was mad as fuck
发很大的脾气 但是我把她安抚好了
about the bricks yesterday, but I smoothed it over.
里克 我们最近会有很多货
Look, 'Riq, we got more product coming soon,
你得找好地方存货
and you gonna need a place to stash it.
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
没问题 保证 欠你人情
A'ight, bet. I owe you.
我要跟你道歉 我... - 塔里克 你发现了吗
I wanna apologize. I... - Tariq, you know what?
好像每次我们的气氛不错的时候
It's like every time things get good with us,
你都会分心
you get real distracted.
不是的 不是... - 算了
No, that's not the case at... - No, it's cool.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
劳伦 别这样 劳伦
Lauren, c'mon. Lauren.
至黛安娜: 找到好地方了
滚
Oh, get out of here.
卡丽 等一下 等一下
Okay, Carrie, look, look.
我... 我知道你是怎么看我的
Look, I... I know what you think about me, all right?
我... 我只是想对你做些补偿
I...I just wanna make things up to you.
我听说你碰到麻烦
I hear you're in trouble.
谋杀案吧
A murder?
我发现你还是没戴婚戒
I see you're not wearing your ring.
这不是我过来的原因 我只是想帮你 卡丽
That's not why I'm here. I just wanna help you, Carrie.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
但你会需要的
But you need it.
别啊... 卡丽 别这样
Don't...Carrie, please.
卡丽来电
哦 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
你明年会去公牛队打球吗
Are you gonna buck like that for the Bulls next year?
或者你打算去湖人队
Or are you taking this to the Lakers?
如果去尼克斯队当救世主
The Knicks could use a savior.
尼克斯队是扶不上墙的烂泥
Knicks are past saving.
说真的 你打算去哪里效力
But for real, where you wanna play?
滚开 老子忙着呢
Hey, go away. I'm busy.
以西结·克罗斯 - 太粗鲁
Ezekiel Cross. - Excuse me. Rude.
给我闭嘴 穿上衣服
You can shut the fuck up. Put your pants on.
我要带你去市区问话
I'm taking you downtown for some questions.
什么事 为什么 - 轮不到你操心原因
What? Why? - Don't worry about why.
赶快穿衣服
Just get your shit.
你最好被碰他 我在录像
Okay, you better not touch him. I'm recording you.
好了 赶快 走吧
Great. Come on. Let's go.
好吧 那我把鞋穿上
All right, let me just put my shoes on.
快点 带上你的鞋子和衣服
C'mon. Take your shoes and everything.
什么情况
Why?
你最好别碰他
You better not lay a hand on him.
你还记得我们的暗号♥
You remembered our signal.
当然记得
Of course I did.
还有谁会坐在我家门前 大声放着新版本合唱团的音乐
Who the fuck else is gonna be sitting in front of my house
新版本合唱团 1978年成立于美国波士顿的蓝调乐团
仿佛回到了1988年
blasting New Edition like it's 1988?
你♥爸♥爸总是会因为那些垃圾桶大发雷霆
Your dad used to get so mad about those trash cans.
还是想不通 为什么他始终猜不到是你干的
Still trying to figure out how he never knew it was you.
你还喜欢吃这家的覆盆子蛋糕吗
So, uh, you still like their raspberry swirl?
你想做什么 丹堤
What are you doing here, Dante?
我想再见见你 莫奈
I needed to see you again, Monet.
我不明白你在想什么 都过去那么多年了
I don't know what you thinking, but it's been too long.
不管你在想什么 都太晚了
Whatever you want with me, it's too late.
好吧
All right.
如果你改主意了 联♥系♥我
Just in case you change your mind.
BGM:《Get away》by Mobb Deep
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表