剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
行啊 我就是想知道你不会为这件事
Yeah, I need to know you're not gonna do anything
做出什么圣帕特里克风格的事吧
too St. Patricky with this information.
她怎么能这么对我
How the fuck could she do this shit to me?
不是她的错 她不是被抓到藏♥毒♥嘛
It wasn't her fault. She got caught with drugs.
她就是被看到有几个药片好吗
She got caught with pills, all right?
那还都不是她的 不是她的
Those shits weren't even hers. They didn't belong to her.
他们在她宿舍发现药片
They found the pills in her room,
又把她带到警♥察♥局
and they took her to the station.
为了捞她 凯莉·米尔格拉姆...
To get her out of it, Carrie Milgram...
打住 这事和米尔格拉姆教授有关
Wait, Professor Milgram had something to do with this?
是她说服了劳伦 让她戴窃听器的
She manipulated Lauren into wearing a wire.
凯莉就是想
Look, Carrie was just trying
抓到杀害她前男友的凶手 塔里克
to catch her ex's killer, Tariq,
你的女朋友正好卡在中间了
and your girlfriend got caught in the middle.
塔里克 我跟你说真的 你真的不应该知道这些事
Okay, I'm serious, Tariq. You can't know about this.
你现在不可以接近
And you can't go anywhere
劳伦或者凯莉·米尔格拉姆
near Lauren or Carrie Milgram right now.
你♥他♥妈♥让我怎么做 萨克斯
How the fuck you expect me to do that, Saxe?
我明天早上就要和她们一起上课
I got class with them first thing in the morning tomorrow.
这样 保持住
Okay, hold on.
这样呢
How about that?
还行 好一点
Sure. That's a little better.
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
听着...
Look...
在审判过程中和对方律师
Look, um... fucking opposing counsel
胡搞是一回事
during trial is one thing,
但这个吻...
but kissing...
我们是在一起了吗
like we're together or something?
我很混乱啊
I don't know.
如果是的话 会很糟吗
Would that be so bad?
我是指 如果咱俩是情侣的话
I mean, if we were together?
不敢相信你居然现在提这茬
I can't believe you're bringing this up now.
我们可是刚结束开庭辩论
I mean, we just had opening arguments.
我知道
I know.
而且你的客户也快知道
And your client's about to find out
是谁将在法庭上背叛他
who betrayed him in court.
他可不会开心的
And he's not going to be very happy.
我知道 是他女朋友
His girlfriend. I know.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
劳伦·鲍尔温是他女朋友
That Lauren Baldwin was his girlfriend?
詹妮 我听了录音带
I listened to the tape, Jenny.
她拒绝了另一个和她搭讪的人
She blows off the other guy who hits on her
带着塔里克去了她哥哥家 然后亲了
and then she takes Tariq to her brother's place, and they kiss.
声音透过磁带都能听到
You can hear them on the tape.
你真是这么知道的
Is that really how you figured it out?
还是塔里克听了录音 然后告诉了你她是谁
Or did Tariq hear the tape and tell you who she is?
录音带的内容是我确定
The contents of the tape are how I ascertained
你的证人 劳伦·鲍德温
the relationship between your witness,
和我的客户 塔里克·圣帕特里克关系的方法
Lauren Baldwin, and my client, Tariq St. Patrick.
库珀 塔里克听了录音没
Cooper, did Tariq hear the tape?
詹妮 法官判定他不可以听
The judge ruled he couldn't hear the tape, Jenny.
答非所问 我问的是 塔里克到底听没听录音
That's not an answer. Did Tariq hear the tape or not?
我没放给他听
I didn't play it for him.
戴维斯·麦克莱恩有没有把我的证人磁带
Did Davis MacLean play my witness tape
放给塔里克·圣帕特里克听
for Tariq St. Patrick?
劳伦·鲍尔温有危险了吗
Is Lauren Baldwin in danger?
我没有理由相信她会有危险
I have no reason to believe Lauren is in danger.
我发誓
I swear to you.
库珀 "没有理由相信"可不够
"No reason to believe" isn't good enough, Cooper.
如果那个姑娘出了什么事
If anything happens that girl,
我就让你和你的合伙人的律师资格被撤销
I'm getting you and your partner disbarred.
詹妮 拜托了 你知道规矩的
Jenny, please. You know the rules.
我不能直接回答这个问题
You know I can't answer that question directly.
那我就有答案了
Then that's the answer.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
等等 至少...再谈一下
Hold on, can we at least... can we talk about this?
学生们 听好 咱们开始上课了
Students, listen up. Time to get right to it.
米尔格拉姆教授
Professor Milgram?
在道德方面 真♥相♥会变得狡猾
Truth can be a tricky thing when it comes to ethics.
学者们就隐瞒真♥相♥在道德层面上是否合理
Scholars have debated for centuries whether it's ever
这一问题进行了几个世纪的辩论
morally justifiable to withhold the truth.
你是指撒谎
You mean to lie?
算是另一种说法吧
Well, that's another way of saying it.
在有些时候 确实可以撒谎
I mean, of course there are times it's okay to lie.
确实 卡迈克尔女士
Excellent point, Ms. Carmichael.
撒过谎的人都会这么说
Said the liars.
你个...算了
I... mother... you know what?
现在不跟你计较
I'ma just withhold that
我现在精神状态不太好
'cause I'm on my mental health shit right now.
我就不给你添堵了
And I ain't trying to ruin yours.
我只想说 所有的真♥相♥都是好的
I'll just say that all truth is good,
但并不是所有真♥相♥都是耐听的
but not all truth is good to hear.
有道理 卡迈克尔女士
Excellent point you make, Ms. Carmichael.
在说出真♥相♥前 你们需要扪心自问
Now, the thing you have to ask yourselves about the truth
"真想怎样可以帮到我"
before you say it is, "How would this help me?"
对吧
Right?
可算接电♥话♥了 戴维斯拿到了录音
Oh, finally. Davis has the recording.
劳伦的录音
The one of Lauren?
我们得假设他已经放给塔里克听了
We have to assume that he played it for Tariq.
事实上 我确定他已经这么做了
I'm sure he has, actually.
劳伦不在课上
Lauren, she's not in class.
如果真♥相♥并不会帮到你 那么...
And if the truth is not helping you, then...
抱歉 家里有点事
I'm sorry. It's a... it's a family thing.
什么
What?
你们继续
Please, uh, continue.
大家伙看 那个贱♥人♥肯定在撒谎 对吧
Okay, see, that bitch was definitely lying, right?
是啊 - 对吧
Yes. - Right?
劳伦·鲍德温
天啊 塔里克
Jesus Christ, Tariq.
吓死我了
You scared me to death.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
跟你一样
Same thing you are.
了解劳伦为什么缺课
Checking on Lauren's absence?
了解她的安全
Checking on her safety.
安全
Her safety?
你担心她是没错
Look, you're not wrong for being afraid for her,
但她的危险不是来自我
but I'm not the one that she's in danger from.
那危险来自哪儿 塔里克
Who is she in danger from, Tariq?
不想让她站上证人席的某人
Certain people that wouldn't want her to speak on the stand.
在对她做那些事情之前
Something that you should have thought about
你就应该考虑到了
before doing this to her.
劳伦宿舍藏♥毒♥被抓
Lauren was caught with drugs.
这事儿不是我♥干♥的
I had no hand in that.
你说服她为了几片药
You convinced her that a few pills were worth
就带窃听器是值得的
wearing a fucking wire over.
你知道规矩 而且你也知道
You knew the rules and you knew
她必须上庭作证
she would have to take the stand.
你可不能说你之前没想过
You can't tell me that you didn't think
会让她身处危险之中
you were putting this girl in danger.
我希望劳伦能活下来
I want Lauren to make it out of this alive.
你呢
Do you?
可以采取保护措施的
There are protective measures in place.
但你跑来了这里
Yet you came running in here.
现在我也干不了什么
Look, there's nothing I can do at this point to help her.
代替她站上证人席 卡丽
Take the stand in her place, Carrie.
就这么简单
Simple.
詹妮·苏利文可不会让我上庭
Jenny Sullivan won't put me on the stand
除非我能提供相关证据 可我没有啊
unless I have relevant evidence, which I don't.
所以 你得撒谎
So you'd have to lie.
这肯定不是你第一次撒谎了 对吧
I'm sure that wouldn't be your first time, would it?
如果陪审团相信我
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表