剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
行 那就别说 闭上你的嘴然后听着
Fine, don't talk. Shut up and listen.
我告诉你 我知道最近
You see, I know that up until recently,
你和贾巴里·雷诺兹有过一段
you had some sort of tumultuous sexual relationship
算是冲突不断的性关系
with Jabari Reynolds,
而你在时间线上撒谎了
and you lied to me about the timeline.
现在 你为什么你要这么做 凯莉
Now, why would you do that, Carrie?
你是担心你和受害者的关系会让你成为
You worried that your ongoing relationship with the victim
他的被谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑人
makes you the prime suspect in his murder?
我的天 我没有跟你说
God, I didn't tell you
是因为我知道你会得出错误的结论
because I knew you'd draw the wrong conclusion.
那贾巴里·雷诺兹被害的那天晚上 你在哪
Where were you on the night of Jabari Reynolds' murder?
我没有杀害贾巴里
I didn't kill Jabari.
你当时在哪
Where were you?
我当时在家
I was here at home.
一个人 认真的吗
Alone? Really?
因为你我皆知 这算不上不在场证据
'Cause you and I both know that's not an alibi.
齐克当时在这 行了吗
Zeke was here, okay?
克罗斯
Cross.
在晚上七点到十一点之间你一直在家
You were home between the hours of 7:00 p.M. and 11:00 p.M.
和你的学生 以西结·克罗斯
with your student, Ezekiel Cross.
是的
Yes.
我会跟他聊聊
Wow. I'll talk to him.
要是你跟他串口供
If you tell him to corroborate your story,
我会让你执照被取消 然后把你们都关起来
I will get you disbarred and I will lock you both up.
与此同时
You know, in the meantime,
你真的应该让你律师联♥系♥我
you really should have your lawyer call me.
妈 有个新上家
So, Ma, it's a new connect.
凯恩认识他 他会是我们的牵线人
Cane knows him. He's gonna be our liaison.
跟凯恩有关的人我是碰都不会碰
I ain't fucking with nobody that's down with Cane.
我还真是好奇 明知他的所作所为
And it's real interesting how you come in here
你怎么还能到我面前提起他
with his name out your mouth after what he did.
你和我都清楚 凯恩不是害我进医院的
You and I both know that Cane isn't the only reason
唯一原因
I ended up in the hospital.
现在 我现在已经原谅他了
Now, I've forgiven him for his part in it.
那你可以吗
So can you?
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
我打搅到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
完全没有 我能为你做什么
Not at all. What can I do for you?
你跟我说无论我什么时候需要帮助
Well, you know, you told me I could come to you
或是需要个人来谈谈
whenever I needed help
我都可以来找你
or whenever I just wanted to talk,
然后我的妹妹
and my little sister,
她这周刚被儿童服务系统收容了
she was just put into the child service system this week.
塔里克 我对此很抱歉
Oh, Tariq. I'm so sorry.
不过 当然 我会尽我所能来帮你
I mean, of course, I'll help however I can.
他们不会... - 米尔格拉姆教授
They won't... - Professor Milgram.
你有空吗 - 我在跟学生谈话
You got a minute? - I'm with a student.
我知道 但我真的要跟你说两句
Yeah, but I need to speak with you.
抱歉啊 塔里克 就两分钟
I'm sorry, Tariq. Just two minutes.
我们需要聊一下警♥察♥出现在校园里
We need to talk about this police presence
这事
here on campus.
这不能稍后再谈吗
This couldn't wait?
不行 因为他们又征用我的办公室了
No. They're using my office again.
这很影响形象
It's not a good look.
这些警♥察♥是在保护我们的学生
The police are safeguarding our students.
我还想着你说你是来帮助培养
I thought you said you were here to help
新生代领导者们的
the next generation of young leaders.
我会通过被选上议员
And I'll do that by getting elected to Congress
然后修改政策的方式来帮助他们
and changing policy that will help them,
塔莎
宝贝注意安全 爱你
删除短♥信♥
确认
当然 如果斯坦斯菲尔德
but, of course, that won't happen
把我的名声一起拖下水
if Stansfield's reputation is in the toilet
那一切都不可能了
along with my own.
我要回去工作了 瑞沙德
I need to get back to work, Rashad.
那位警探昨天找塔里克谈了
You know, the detective talked to Tariq yesterday.
你知道是关于什么事吗
You know what that was about?
这和塔里克没有半毛钱关系
This has nothing to do with Tariq.
他经历了很多事情 他是个好孩子
He's been through a lot. He's a good kid.
别再来打扰我
Don't interrupt me again.
完全明白
Duly noted.
塔里克 你还好吗
Oh. Tariq, you okay?
嗯 我要先走了
Yes. I gotta go.
你敢信吗 又一年了
Can you believe it? Another year.
嗯 又一年
Yep, another year.
来嘛 宝贝 这是我们的纪念日
C'mon, baby. It's our anniversary.
我知道 还是老样子
Yeah, I know, and it's the same old played out routine.
我甚至穿的还是同一套情趣内衣
I'm even wearing the same busted-ass lingerie.
因为那是我的最爱
'Cause it's my favorite.
回想起我们结婚那天
Back on our wedding day,
洛伦佐 我从没想过现在会变成这样
I didn't think it was gonna be like this, 'Renzo.
我想要更多
I need more.
现实就是这样 莫奈 你知道的
It is what it is, Mo. You know that.
我也很难
It's hard for me too.
我也想每天陪着你
I wish I could be by your side every day.
可你做不到
But you can't.
我给你买♥♥了所有的东西 我又得到了什么
I bought you all this shit, and what do I get?
空气
Air.
我特么每天就只能得到些空气
That's what I get every fucking day.
空气
Air.
里科给我假货的时候
When Rico's out there giving me fake shit,
你知道有谁来帮我吗
you know what I got to help me?
空气
Air.
凯恩怎么没落款
Where's Cane's signature?
我正要跟你说这事呢
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
凯恩出局了 他杀了拉米雷兹
Cane is out. He killed Ramirez.
拉米雷兹 就因为他吗
Ramirez? Is that what this is about?
这特么和他没有关系
This is not about no fucking Ramirez.
我说的是你儿子在背叛我们整个家庭
This is about your son going against the family.
现在他突然
And now he's back all of a sudden
不知道从哪找来的新上家
with some new fucking connect out of nowhere.
凯恩找到新上家了
Cane's got a new connect?
去他妈的上家
Fuck his connect.
你说你想要更多
How you gonna say you want more,
可你都没法让这个家团结起来
you can't even keep this family together?
你杀了里科
You killed Rico.
如果凯恩愿意供货 你就得接受 今天就接受
If Cane's offering product, you need to take it, today.
你们怎么都觉得你们可以
Yo, why the fuck y'all think you can
像这样随随便便跑来我家
just keep rolling up on my shit like this?
出去走走 - 你神经病吧
Take a walk. - You bugging.
外面有零下六度呢
It's, like, 20 degrees outside.
大伙儿 再见啦
Bye, y'all.
德鲁跟我说了你的提议
So Dru told me about your offer.
嗯 你感兴趣
Yeah. You interested?
看情况吧
It depends.
在我们讨论这些事情之前
Before we can discuss any of that,
凯恩 我需要知道我能相信你
I need to know I could trust you, Cane.
首先 不要再撒谎了
For starters, enough of this lyin' shit,
不然下次你♥爸♥
or your father ain't gonna be able
都保不了你
to protect your ass next time.
永远都不能忘记谁才是你的家人
Don't you ever forget who your family is.
听到了吗 还有 不准碰塔里克
You hear me? And Tariq is off limits.
你们两个不在一条路上 我需要保持这种状态
You both in two different lanes, and it needs to stay that way.
现在 你同意吗
Now, are we good?
嗯 同意
Yeah, we good.
行 那收拾你的东西 我们回家
A'ight. Get your things and come on home.
你想要干嘛
What do you want?
如果是来聊你男朋友塔里克的 你放心 没人跟你抢
Look, if this is about your boy Tariq, you can have him, okay?
我跟他说了 我不玩露水情缘那一套
I ain't with that sometime-y shit. I already told him.
我和塔里克之间什么事都没有
There's nothing going on between me and Tariq.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表