剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你很聪明 肯定不会拒绝
I know you're too smart to turn your back on that.
对吧
Right?
泰特让我跟你聊十五分钟
Tate made me give you 15 minutes.
一分不能多 说吧
That's all you got. Go.
亚斯应该跟我住
Okay. Yas belongs with me.
你妹妹需要一个踏踏实实
Your sister needs to be in a grounded,
安全牢靠的生活环境
safe, stable environment.
我能给她
And I can provide that.
大学宿舍吗
In a college dorm?
她现在寄宿的家庭很好
Look, she's with a great family.
罗伊斯家 是我最欣赏的一户人家
One of my favorites, the Royces.
她先住下 这边等等看
She'll stay there till we see what happens
你外婆的情况再说
with your grandmother.
但是问题就在我外婆身上
But my grandmother's the problem.
她精神状态有问题
She-she's unstable.
我可以找个公♥寓♥
Maybe if I get an apartment,
亚斯就能跟我住了吧
then can Yas will stay with me?
找个公♥寓♥
An apartment?
你还需要一份稳定的工作 收入证明
You'll also need a stable job, proof of income,
没有嗑药和犯罪记录
a clean drug and criminal record.
没问题 我都能搞定
Yeah, I can do all of that.
现在的你甚至都没资格直接找我约谈
You couldn't even get this meeting on your own.
相信我 金钱和影响力可以换来很多东西
Trust me, money and influence can buy a lot of things.
但有利于孩子的事是买♥♥不来的
But it can't buy what's good for a child.
我说了
I told you.
我对凯莉·米尔格拉姆没什么了解 我什么也不知道
I barely know Carrie Milgram, and I don't know anything.
我要去训练 我没什么可说的
I need to go to practice. I-I can't help you.
你随时可以走
You're free to go at any time.
你老这么说
You keep saying that,
但一直扣着我的钱包和手♥机♥
but you have my wallet and my phone.
你想要就告诉我啊
Just gotta say the word.
你看有个二♥逼♥把你电♥话♥都打爆了
I mean, this fucker's been ringing off the hook.
没准是我姨妈呢 她找我啊
It's probably my auntie. Now she's looking for me.
你姨妈啊
Oh, uh, your auntie?
她知道你和凯丽的关系吗
Does she know about your relationship with Carrie?
要不我直接在电♥话♥里问她 - 不用问 就没有关系
Should I pick up and ask her? - No, there is no relationship.
听着
Look.
你左躲右闪不想承认 我能理解
I understand why you'd hesitate to admit it.
如果学校知道 会开了她
If your school finds out, she loses her job.
但从法律角度说 这他妈根本不是事
But in the eyes of the law, nobody fucking cares.
你们都是成年人 这也不构成犯罪
You're both adults. It's not a crime.
但在刑侦调查中对警♥察♥扯谎
You know what is a crime?
绝对构成犯罪
Lying to the police during a criminal investigation.
我要你说实话
I need you to tell me the truth.
今天我们讨论
Today we'll be discussing
杰里米·边沁是英国法理学者 功利主义学派先驱
杰里米·边沁的功利主义
Jeremy Bentham's theories on utilitarianism.
我看咱们可以... - 不知能否同意
I was thinking we could... - I'd like to take this one
由我主持今天的议题 米尔格拉姆教授
if you'll allow me, Professor Milgram.
好 - 谢谢
Sure. - Thank you.
是否可以行功利施大善
Is there an objective greater good?
在我的公仆生涯中
It's a question that's played a vital role in my dedication
这是个至关重要的问题
to a career in public service.
众所周知 瑞沙德·泰特
You see, Rashad Tate is
始终致力于服务人♥民♥
and will always be for the people.
也包括你们
And that includes all of you.
比如更好的教育
Be it better education,
取消学生负债 创造...
cancellation of student debt, creating...
这些行为否定存在主观性
The act that's purely in service
完全出于你对选举拉票的需求...
of your voting base...
如果真有拉票的需求...
or potential voting base... negates its subjectivity.
算了吧 米尔格拉姆教授
Go off, Professor Milgram, okay?
但他没说错
But he has a point.
边沁认为行为的功利性决定
Bentham argues that an act's utility determines
其善恶之分
whether it's good or bad.
能让大多数满意的行为
What keeps the many happy
就是实际的功利性大善
is objectively the greatest act.
满嘴殖民者的强调
Ugh. A colonizer would say that shit.
你什么意思
Excuse me?
宣传奴隶制的时候
Slavery was promoted
说的就是为了大多数的利益
as being in the interest of the many.
肯定让你家祖辈的殖民先人都很满意
Sure did make your colonizing ancestors happy too.
不过边沁还认为 功利性
Okay, but Bentham acknowledges that utility
及其作用效果持续改变
and its outcome is always changing.
我们必须认识到道德存在进化性
We have to leave room for moral evolution.
我听着吧 你说的有那么一点
Mm, that sounds like a slight justification
为奴隶制正名的意思 路易斯 - 有点
for slavery to me, Luis. - Mm. Slight.
这相当于说我们的行为可以不受
And that's assuming we all operate off
共通的道德规范的约束
the same moral code.
我去过你那些兄弟会组织的活动
I've been to some of your frat brothers' parties.
也和他们聊过这个
I'd speak to them on that one.
特爽吧
Had fun, huh?
那么劳伦 你认为并不存在一个应当普遍遵循的
So, Lauren, you don't think that there's a basic moral code
并在整体上影响大善的基本道德规范
which we adhere to that informs the overall greater good?
是的
No.
如果你知道布鲁香德拉
Well, what if you knew that BruShaundria
有一天会成为连环杀手
would one day be a serial killer?
为毛是我
Why me?
现在谋杀她是否就是正确的
Would that justify murdering her now?
我觉得损害他人生存状态
I think that any act that infringes
或幸福的任何行为都是不道德的
upon someone's way of being or happiness is wrong.
这暴露了达成大善的真♥相♥ 不接受反驳
It's stripped of the mantle of being the greater good, period.
我不会杀死布鲁香德拉
I wouldn't kill BruShaundria.
你是怕被我的防身技能
You mean you don't wanna get merc'd
直接干掉吧
in self-defense.
斗斗试试呗 来吗
Well, let's find out, shall we?
别招我
Don't play with me.
可以得出一些基本事实
So there are fundamental truths,
人类因品德而发展
virtues that lift mankind
我们因品德而衡量行为之于实现
in which we can measure objectivity of an action
普遍大善的功利意义
in service of a greater good.
劳拉 你理解杰克的观点吗
Do you see Jackie's point, Lauren?
我觉得... - 人们常常因为维护品德
I mean... - In leaving room for virtue,
错失客观上可以达成大善的行为
you often risk missing an objectively greater good act.
有时候如果不能
Sometimes if you don't eliminate
搁置道德感
the concept of morality,
会损失所有人的利益
you risk everybody taking a loss.
这又如何达到所谓大善呢
How's that in the interest of the greater good?
年轻人很有想法
Young man has a point.
我要问的是 你真的认为
I mean, are you really saying
你敢于强势作为
there's not a single good outcome
旨在成就单一善果
you'd rather not risk
只为维护你的品德吗
just to preserve your virtue, Professor?
咱们可以在这里耗他妈一整天
We can fucking do this all day!
我觉得他们就是同学
I think they went to school together
大学同学什么的
or college or something.
我就知道这些 - 知道我怎么想的吗
That's all I know. - You know what I think?
我看是他发现你俩的事了
I think that he found out about you two.
她找人把他杀了灭口
She had him killed to shut him up.
根本没什么可让他发现的
There's nothing to find out about.
我不想表现得不礼貌 不过就像你说的
Look, I don't mean to be rude, but like you said,
她比我大太多了
she's way older than me.
她很性感还单身
She's hot and very available.
你知道我和她曾经一起工作吧
You know I used to work with her, right?
非常 非常"大方"
Very, very, very generous.
她自己也很享受
She enjoys it too.
你知道我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
我不知道你什么意思
Nah, I don't know what you mean.
我是说... Carrie
Oh, I mean that just... I mean, Carrie
从来不是那种专注于一个男人的人
was never one to focus on one guy, right?
不是她的风格
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表