剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
不满意的客户总认为他们被抢劫了
Unhappy clients always believed they've been robbed.
可真♥相♥是 有时候真的是没有出路啊
But the truth is, sometimes there is no way out.
这件案子就是了
Which sadly is the case here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
是的 我们很确定
Oh, yes. We're sure.
特哈达女士
Uh, Ms. Tejada,
显然我们会保持警惕
obviously we will remain vigilant.
如果我们能帮的上忙
If there is indeed a way in which we can be of service,
我们肯定会联♥系♥你和你母亲
we'll absolutely reach out to you and your mother.
不用 她不需要知道
No, she doesn't need to know,
不过 谢谢你们抽出时间
but thank you for your time.
在把潜在客户送走的时候
Could you try to look a little less gleeful
你能不能收敛一点 看起来别那么开心
when you're sending our paychecks out the door?
那又如何
So what?
我不想要代理一个精神不正常
I don't wanna represent a psychotic,
还会杀人的毒贩
murderous drug dealer.
这是一个双输的情况
It was a lose-lose situation.
如果我们打官司输了 他会杀了我们
If we had lost, he'd kill us.
如果我们赢了
If we'd won,
那洛伦佐·特哈达就只会回去...
then Lorenzo Tejada would go back to just...
在我看来 像是个回头客
Sounds like a repeat customer to me.
什么最符合我们的利益
What's in our best interest?
记住了
Remember that.
操 操 操 操
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
塔里克: 小布 你在哪呢
操 操
Shit, shit.
我的老天爷 太感谢了 你真帮我大忙了
Thank you, God. You're a real one for this.
凯恩 你去哪...
Cane, where have you...
了呀 我去
been all my life? Damn.
我去接了几个人
Listen, I had a few pickups of my own to make.
你知道我意思吧 - 嗯 我能看出来
You what I mean? - Yeah. No, I can see that.
兄弟 说真的 我还以为你要放我鸽子了
Bro, I didn't think you were gonna show, to be honest.
放心 兄弟 我们是生意伙伴
Nah, man, listen, we business partners.
你信任我 我信任你 不记得了吗
You trust me, I trust you, remember?
确实
Facts.
把那包给我
Hand me that bag.
操
Oh! Fuck!
兄弟 这可比我们需要的多太多了
Bro, this is way more than we needed.
兄弟 你是对的 在街上做生意才是正道
Man, you are right, the streets are where it's at.
你真的说服我了
You had me for real.
不行 我要跟塔里克说一下 不过...
Nah, I gotta link Tariq, but...
"我要跟塔里克说一下"
Aw, "I gotta link Tariq"?
你确定你想要带上他
You sure you wanna get your boy?
拜托 你不想加入进来吗
Come on, you don't wanna join?
来嘛 让我们找点乐子
Come on, let's have some fun.
来嘛 宝贝 一起寻欢作乐
Come on, baby. Let's have fun.
不了 我要走了 我要走了
Nope, I gotta go. I gotta go.
我真的得走了
I gotta go.
去他的塔里克
Fuckin' Tariq.
不如我请你买♥♥些好东西吧
Why don't you buy yourself something nice, on me?
我叫布雷登
My name's Brayden.
我觉得我已经爱上你了
And I think I'm in love with you already.
"我叫布雷登 我已坠入爱河"
"My name's Brayden. I'm in love."
再见啦 布雷登 - 他妈的 塔里克
Bye, Brayden. - God damn it, Tariq!
我知道我不应该问
I know I'm gonna regret asking,
但这... 库珀 这是怎么回事
but what's, uh... what's going on, Cooper?
我拒绝了一单案子
There is this case I turned down,
不过案主很有名
but it's the high-profile,
是条戴维斯会喜欢的大鱼 所以...
big-fish shit that Davis likes, so...
是谁
What was it?
洛伦佐.特哈达 上诉案件
Lorenzo Tejada, appeal.
我记得他
I remember him.
过失杀人
Manslaughter?
还有数宗毒品犯罪
Uh, and multiple drug offenses.
要说沃尔特·格里菲思有什么擅长的
Well, if Walter Griffith was good at one thing,
那就肯定是去起诉这类案件
it was prosecuting those types of cases.
等等 等等 这案件当初是沃尔特·格里菲思负责
Wait. Wait, that was Walt Griffith's case?
我听说他不是因为篡改证据
I heard he got fired for-for, uh,
还是从哪里偷走毒品而被炒鱿鱼了嘛...
tampering with evidence or stealing drugs from...
对 从证物箱偷的
From the evidence locker, yeah.
但他的确是成功把不少特哈达那样的怪物
But he did a fantastic job of putting monsters
送进了监狱
like that Tejada guy away.
致戴维斯: 我们能捞出洛伦佐·特哈达了
库珀 你要一起洗澡吗
Cooper, you coming?
嗯 嗯 等一下下
Yeah, yeah. One sec.
抱歉 兄弟 停车停了我好久
My bad, bro. Parking was a bitch.
兄弟 你下次可不能迟到了
Listen, man, you can't be late to shit like this.
行吗 我要知道你是认真的
A'ight, I gotta know you serious.
不过 你从藏匿点那拿到钱了吧
You got the money from the dead drop, though, right?
钱够吗 - 嗯
Is it was enough? - Yeah.
这有我一份的 塔里克 三万
I'm in this, Tariq. 30K.
有我在呢 你不用担心
Know I got you bro. You don't gotta worry.
不过既然谈到了生意 我知道你
Speaking of business, I know you said no
不想拓展生意到街区里 但我...
about diversifying to the streets, but I...
布雷登 你要我跟你说多少遍
How many fucking times I gotta tell you
我们不跟凯恩合作
we're not fucking with Cane, B?
我知道 - 我们就跟以往一样
I know. - Listen, we pick up
从他那边拿货
the product from him like we've been doing
然后做我们的生意
and continue business like usual.
就不会有事
Be fine.
先生们 我为此打断了我的按♥摩♥
Gentlemen, I'm interrupting my massage for this.
看来你找到了一个值得信赖的人
See you found someone you can trust.
是的 我找到了
Yes, I did.
韦斯顿先生要做的就是在这签个名
All Mr. Weston has to do is sign here
然后你就得到了一位总裁 以及合法的薪金
and you'll have a president and a legitimate paycheck,
当然了 前提是要有我的一部分分红
provided you have my cut, of course.
有你分红的
I have your cut.
准备好了吗 总裁先生
You ready, Mr. President?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表