剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我没想到会发生这种事
I didn't think that would happen.
塔里克 我开始意识到
You know, I'm starting to realize, Tariq,
其实你并没有把一切都考虑周全
that you don't actually think through anything.
或许詹妮·苏利文是对的
Maybe Jenny Sullivan is right
你就该被关起来
and you should be off the streets.
你的庭审什么时候开始来着 今天下午两点
Your trial starts at what, uh, 2:00 p.m. today?
貌似不太妙啊
It ain't looking too good.
我很期待出庭作证呢
And I'm looking forward to testifying.
你想要的我都给你了
I gave you what you asked for.
你给的是传闻
You gave me hearsay.
我要的是证据
I need fucking proof.
好吧
All right.
你想要证据 我会拿给你的
You want proof, I'll get it to you.
出庭可别迟到
Don't be late to court.
嗨 麦加 我正要出去呢
Hey, yo, Mecca, I'm about to head out, man.
我按你的要求把东西都处理好了
I got rid of the work like you wanted,
那咱就明天见了
so I shall see you ma?ana.
嗯 这个嘛
Yeah. Uh, about that.
我需要你整天都待在这里 凯恩
I'm actually gonna need you here all day, Cane.
我得回家呢...
Yeah, I gotta go home, so...
你还真逗
You're funny, man.
你好像并不明白这是怎么回事
You don't seem to get how this works.
不对 是你不明白是怎么回事
Nah, nigga, you don't get how this works.
我要走了
I'm out.
把手给我
Give me your fucking hand.
放开我
Fuck off me, man.
把手放在砧板上 快点
On the chopping block, now!
快点
Come on!
按个指纹
Give me a print.
按上
Let's go.
好了
Voilà!
恭喜你啊 凯恩
Congratulations, Cane.
现在 你是我的副手了
You my number two now.
也就是说你要住在这里 保证这里的安全
That means you live here and you keep the place secure.
你现在有了进出任何地方的权限
This gives you access to everything.
它会告诉你我全天候的下落
It tells you where I'm at 24-7?
嗯 没错
Yeah, well, there's that.
别这样 凯恩 你该高兴才对
Come on, Cane. You should be pleased.
这可是升职啊
This is a fucking promotion, man.
第一件事
Hey, first order of business,
拿那电♥话♥ 打给你♥爸♥
whip out that little cell phone and call your pops.
我们得告诉他 我们没货了
We gotta tell him that we don't have any product,
因为我们被打劫了
on account of us getting robbed and all.
什么时候续货
When's the re-up?
没了
Yeah, so there isn't any.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck did you just say?
我们被打劫了 什么都没了
We got robbed. Everything's gone.
回家来 凯恩 - 现在不行
Come home, Cane. - I can't right now.
凯恩 我今天可没时间跟你瞎扯
I don't have time for your shit today, Cane.
回家
Come home.
我要挂了 爸爸 回聊
I gotta go, Papi. I'll talk to you later.
爸爸 你...
Papi, you...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没续货了
The re-up is off.
GTG那帮喽啰都不接我电♥话♥了
And those GTG motherfuckers are ignoring my calls.
无论现在出了什么事 都把我的生意搅黄了
Whatever is happening, it's fucking up my business.
抄家伙 我们出去一趟
Strap up. We're headed out.
我要看着小瓜浦的眼睛
I'm gonna look Lil' Guap in his face,
看看他还敢不敢躲着我了
and I'm gonna see if he can ignore me then.
爸 我知道供货的那边出了什么事
I know what happened to the supply, Pops.
上家断了莫奈的货...
The connect cut Monet off...
莫奈
Monet?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢 这跟莫奈有关
W-what the fuck are you talking about Monet?
妈跟塔里克在斯坦斯菲尔德的生意就没停过
Ma never stopped working with Tariq up at Stansfield.
我就说嘛
I told you.
你确实说过
You did.
德鲁 你母亲说服了你 让你骗我了
Your mother convinced you to lie to me, Dru?
我也就前几天才知道的 就在她被断货之后
I only found out the other day, after she got cut off.
所以她劫了上家 顺便摆了我一道
So she robbed the connect, fucked me in the process,
你还帮了她
and you helped her.
那也只是因为我要弄死瓜浦
Only 'cause that was my way of getting at Guap.
你也知道我要还他一枪
You know I owed him a bullet.
只有这样 我才能不坑凯恩就做成
That was the only way I could do it without setting Cane off.
你为了报复 废了我的生意
You shut down my business over revenge!
我选你接♥班♥
I picked you to take over
是以为你够聪明
because I thought you were smart,
以为我能他妈信任你
because I thought I could fucking trust you.
我确实聪明 你也可以信任我
I am smart, and you can trust me.
证明给我看 把我的货他妈弄回来
Prove it. Get my fucking weight back!
我会尽力 老爸
I'll try, Papi,
但货很可能已经在斯坦斯菲尔德了
but it's probably already up at Stansfield.
德鲁 去把我的货拿回来
Dru, get my fucking drugs!
我来了
It's me.
可算来了
About damn time.
你知道我在这里
You know how many nervous shits
熏了多久吗
I had to breathe through in here?
行了 东西呢
Okay, where is it?
等什么呢 快点
Come on, hurry up!
东西到手后 你出庭的时候打算说什么
Once you have it, what are you gonna say on the stand?
狗♥娘♥养♥的的 你就他妈记好
Motherfucker, all you need to know
如果我拿不到那东西
is that if I don't have it,
我出庭弄你 庭外还弄你
I will destroy you on the stand, off the stand,
我随时随地预备着弄死你
any and every place I can.
小子 少他妈跟我玩
Quit fucking playing with me, boy.
1994年斯坦斯菲尔德大学万圣大趴
作为学校的教学人员 你能不能
And as a fellow faculty member, can you talk
说一下米尔格拉姆教授在学校的表现
about Ms. Milgram's standing at Stansfield?
光彩照人
It was stellar.
总是勤勉地备课 始终加倍付出
Always prepared, always willing to go the extra mile.
苏利文女士 你到底想问什么
Ms. Sullivan, is there a point to any of this?
麦克莱恩先生
After Mr. MacLean disparaged
对米尔格拉姆教授的名誉轻慢在先
Professor Milgram's reputation...
证人的名誉毫无瑕疵
The witness's reputation is perfectly intact.
麦克莱恩先生只是表明
Mr. MacLean revealed
米尔格拉姆女士有选择愉悦对象的自♥由♥
that Ms. Milgram was a sexually liberated woman.
而这对于我以及陪审团而言
And as far as I and this jury is concerned,
不足以说明其人品低劣 不堪作证
that is not a sign of bad character in this courtroom.
是否还有其他待询问题
So unless there's anything else?
泰特议员 有关本案或者塔里克·圣帕特里克
Councilman Tate, do you have any other relevant information
你还有其他相关情况待述吗
in this case or to Tariq St. Patrick?
没有了
I don't believe I do.
我只想说 我为我哥卡马尔·泰特深感骄傲
Just that I'm very proud of my brother, Kamaal Tate,
他目前为你的办事处承担调查工作
who's now an investigator in your office
对本案的公正裁定格外用心
and has worked hard to find justice in this case.
麦克莱恩先生 你还有问题吗
Mr. MacLean, any other questions?
就一个 法官大人
Just one, Your Honour.
议员
Councilman,
你刚提到你哥哥也参与了本案
you mentioned your brother's involvement in the case.
你对他在目击证人方面的进展了解多少
What do you know about his work with any eyewitnesses?
反对
Objection!
这是你提交的证人掀起的话题
Your witness opened the door.
议员
Councilman?
其实我们真没谈过什么具体内容
Well, we really didn't talk details.
在这种事上 他非常专业
He's very professional when it comes to that type of stuff.
谢谢 议员 你可以走了
Thank you, Councilman. You may step down.
不过仔细想想...
But come to think of it...
还真有一件事
there is one thing.
他说过一个证人
He mentioned an eyewitness,
那人说...说什么来着
uh, who said, uh... what was it they said?
对了 说当时不止一个人
Oh, yes, that there was more than one person.
她看到在贾巴里·雷诺兹的谋杀现场有两个男的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表