剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
School of the Americas, it was called back then.
我们训练非法军事集团人员 训练士兵
We trained paramilitaries. We trained soldiers.
其中有些人心怀信仰 而有些人
Now, some of them believed in a cause, and some of them,
就只是价高者得 你懂的
they were just for sale to the highest bidder, you know.
而当时 出最高价的人叫洛博斯
Now, the highest bidder at that time was a man named Lobos.
对
Yeah.
他看了我一眼
He took one look at me,
他就知道我是为钱办事的
and he just knew I had a price.
他是对的
And he was right.
塔里克 我为了自己的自♥由♥ 把他卖♥♥给了联邦调查局
You see, I sold him to the feds for my freedom, Tariq.
他也从来没发现是我告的密
And he never found out it was me
因为某个很有风度的人
because someone was gracious enough
在他能发现告密者之前
to kill that motherfucker
先把他给杀了
before he had a chance to do that.
所以你也帮个忙
So do me a favor, man.
当你在地狱里见到你老爹时
When you see your father in hell,
转告一声 丹堤说了 好样的
you tell him Dante said good looking out.
我们在哪
Where are we?
那个...
Oh, hey, um...
我需要停个车 很快的
I just gotta pull over real quick.
等一下 你想在这停车
Wait, this is where you wanna pull over?
出来
Get out.
我说了 出来 - 什么
I said get out! - What?
丫的出来
Get the fuck out!
布雷登 我们好好谈谈 可以吗
Brayden, let's just talk about this, okay?
是塔里克让你这么做的吗
Did Tariq put you up to this?
这与塔里克无关
This has nothing to do with Tariq.
行 不过 布雷登 这不像是你
Okay, but, Brayden, this isn't like you, okay?
我了解你 你不是这样的人
I know you. This isn't you.
时间太短 我就只能凑到这些
It's all I could get on short notice.
你会需要更多的
But you're gonna need more.
我的天
Oh, God.
你得完全躲起来
You have to go completely off the grid.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真的谢谢你 布雷登
Thank you so much, Brayden.
不能用信♥用♥卡♥ 不发短♥信♥和邮件 什么都不能用
No credit cards, text messages, emails, nothing!
明白 - 不能打电♥话♥ 劳伦
Okay. - No phone calls, Lauren.
好的 - 打给你父母都不行
Okay. - Not even to your parents.
好的 我不会打的
Okay, I won't.
往前走一英里有一个巴士站
There's a bus station a mile up.
坐上第一班往南的巴士 不要回头
Get on the first one heading south and don't look back.
我保证你不会后悔这决定的
I promise you're not gonna regret it.
淦
Fuck.
走吧 - 我要离开了
Walk. - I'm leaving!
布雷登 你告诉她我要离开了
Brayden, tell her that I'm leaving!
我会躲起来的 我知道该怎么做
I'm getting off the grid! I know what to do!
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
布雷登
Brayden!
求求你了
Please.
你和塔里克 你们可以相信我的
Okay, you and Tariq, you guys can trust me.
我和那男生的信任程度可不一样
Me and that boy trust a little bit differently.
给我滚进车里去
Get the fuck in the car!
不 求求了 你不想杀我的
No, please. You do not wanna do this.
你是对的 我不想
You're right. I don't.
你个蠢货 我做了那么多...
You stupid motherfucker. After everything I did...
把枪放下 丹堤
Put the gun down, Dante.
你认识他
You know this nigga?
话说 我还挺喜欢麦加这名字的
I like the name Mecca, by the way.
你怎么来了
What the fuck you doing here?
等一下 丹堤 齐克的老爸丹堤
Wait, Dante like Zeke's dad, Dante?
这不就是你想要的吗
This is exactly what you wanted, isn't it?
绑♥架♥我儿子 让他活着
Holding my son here, keeping him alive long enough
给你时间去构思一个大计划
to come up with a master plan.
你是要自己来说呢 还是我来
So you gonna tell him about yourself, or should I?
慢着 原来你一直都是在耍我的
Wait, so you been playing me this whole fucking time?
目的是接近我妈
To get to my mom?
为的是让我们
To put us in a position where
最终无法拒绝他
we can't say no to his ass.
我就知道他不可能单枪匹马地偷了我的东西
I knew he didn't steal my shit alone.
原来还有你
That was you too.
那可与我没有半毛钱关系
Nah, I ain't have shit to do with that.
洛伦佐计划的
Lorenzo set that up.
所以我才会在这
Which is why I'm here.
我准备好了 我们都准备好了 和你一起离开
I'm ready to go. We're ready to go. With you.
而我们都有这么一个共同的敌人
But we have this one common enemy
得解决掉
that we gotta get rid of first.
洛伦佐
Lorenzo.
你要杀了他
So you gonna kill him.
而我 你 齐克 和我的三个孩子
And me, you, Zeke, and my three kids,
我们会一起登上你心爱的喷气飞机...
we're gonna get on that jet that you so in love with...
然后离开这里
and get the fuck outta here.
我不能留下任何蛛丝马迹
I can't leave behind no loose ends.
凯恩 你对此没问题吗 - 嗯
Cane, you down with this? - Yeah.
我和洛伦佐之间
There's a lot of things you don't know
有很多你不知道的事
about my relationship with Lorenzo.
所以我同意的
I'm with it.
行
Okay.
那我们来计划一下吧
Yeah, let's make a fucking plan.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表