剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
韦斯顿先生 你熟悉被告吗
Mr. Weston, are you familiar with the defendant?
塔里克 认识 我们是朋友
Tariq? Yeah, we're friends.
在乔特认识的 住一个屋...
We met at Choate. We were roommates...
塔里克在乔特没待多久
But Tariq wasn't at Choate for long.
你还记得他为什么转学吗
Do you recall why he transferred?
记得 有人在学校贩毒
Yeah, somebody was selling drugs on campus.
系主任在我们的宿舍发现有人藏♥毒♥
The dean found a stash in our room,
认为是塔里克干的
assumed it was Tariq's.
学生在学校贩毒
A student selling drugs at school.
这和雷诺兹教授的小说一样
Just like in Professor Reynolds' novel.
在斯塔斯菲尔德 你和塔里克又是室友
And at Stansfield, you're also roommates with Tariq
而且当时他已经分配和以西结·克罗斯合住
even though it appears he was assigned to Ezekiel Cross?
是我让塔里克换的
I asked Tariq to switch.
我父亲以前在学校的宿舍多出一间 所以...
We had extra room in my father's old dorm, so...
正因为这个 我才知道塔里克没有杀
Which is why I know Tariq didn't kill
雷诺兹教授和拉米雷兹警官
Professor Reynolds and Officer Ramirez.
法官大人
Your Honour.
韦斯顿先生 你的回答
Mr. Weston, keep your answers
仅限于苏利文女士
within the scope of the questions
提出的问题
Ms. Sullivan asks you.
抱歉 法官大人
I apologise, Your Honour,
我就是想告诉她
but I just want her to know that I was the one
在乔特和斯坦斯菲尔德贩毒的人是我
that was dealing drugs at Choate and Stansfield,
不是塔里克
not Tariq.
反对 - 你还反对
Objection. - You object?
法官大人 这可是她提交的证人
Your Honour, this is her witness.
韦斯顿先生 你要是再违规
Mr. Weston, one more misstep,
我就要找你的麻烦了 明白了吗
and you and I have a problem, do you understand?
明白了
I understand.
请求将这位证人定性为不利证人 法官大人
Permission to treat the witness as hostile, Your Honour.
准予定性
Permission granted.
韦斯顿先生 你说是你
Mr. Weston, you say you're the one
在斯坦斯菲尔德贩毒
selling drugs at Stansfield.
证据呢
Your proof?
证据就是《课程纠错》
My proof is CourseCorrect.
这款应用是我开♥发♥的
It's an app that I built.
开♥发♥初衷是教培 其实是为贩毒作伪装
Designed for tutoring, but it's actually a front for drugs.
我们怎么知道你是这款应用的持有人
But how do we know that you're the one behind the app?
毕竟你刚刚说了
I mean, you just admitted
你和被告是朋友
you're friends with the defendant.
你可能就是在替他出头
You could be covering for him.
这里有份斯特恩企业出具的文件
Here is paperwork from Stern Enterprises
文件表明我是《课程纠错》项目的总裁
that shows that I am the president of CourseCorrect.
可以进一步说话吗 法官大人 - 我们俩可以过去吗 法官大人
May I approach, Your Honour? - Um, us too, Your Honour?
来吧 都过来
Yes, all of you.
就是这个了 拿好 法官大人
That's about right. Here you go, Judge.
就是这个文件
Right there.
这是苏利文女士未能提交
This is yet another piece of exculpatory evidence
或未能发现的又一项无罪证明材料
that Ms. Sullivan failed to bring forward or find.
她的案件调查基础
She-she built her entire case on a motive
被韦斯顿先生的铁证彻底击碎了
which Mr. Weston just skewered with concrete evidence.
他才是受害人小说中的校园毒贩
He's the campus drug dealer in the victim's novel.
我建议驳回本案
I move to dismiss.
我不必证明我的立案动机 法官大人
I don't have to prove motive, Your Honour.
这话没错 但你觉得
That is true, but do you think
你还能向陪审团提供
you have any chance of a conviction
其他的定罪证据吗
with this jury?
法官大人 能否做可再诉驳回裁定吗
Could you move to dismiss without prejudice, Your Honour?
这样地区检察官能有机会
Allow the district attorney the opportunity
查找并呈送新的证据
to re-present with new evidence.
法官大人 这样可能导致同案重判
Jeopardy's attached, Your Honour.
他说得对 苏利文女士
He's right, Ms. Sullivan.
鉴于目前的情势有所翻转
Based on this recent turn of events,
我特此感谢陪审团的热忱参与
I would like to thank the jury for their service.
本案驳回
This case is dismissed.
什么情况 这就完了
What? It's over?
圣帕特里克先生 你自♥由♥了
Mr. St. Patrick, you are free to go.
我早说过 小子
I told you, boy.
真想不到你能干出这种事
I can't believe you did that.
我的当事人无可奉告
My client has no comment.
好了
Yup.
咱们做到了 小子 你自♥由♥了
We did it, kid. You are free to go.
运气不好啊 我想...
Tough break. I was thinking...
别想了
Nope.
敬你我今后无狱无灾的人生
To our prison-free future together.
既然对我的指控撤销了
You know, now that my charges are dropped,
我要停止我妹妹的领养程序
I need to stop my sister's adoption.
重新获得监护权 一旦得到监护 我就洗手不干
I'ma try to get custody. Once I do, that means I'm out.
塔里克 从咱俩第一天认识开始 你一直在贩毒
Tariq, uh, since the day we met, you've been hustling.
先是为塔莎 然后是为你妹妹
I mean, first for Tasha, then your sister.
但你今天有了一个崭新的开始
But today you get a fresh start, my friend,
几年后就有大笔钞票进账
and in a few years, flush with cash,
可以彻底告别斯坦斯菲尔德
you're done with Stansfield.
那时候你再考虑你妹妹的事
Focus on your sister then.
不行 我做不到
Nah, I ain't doing that.
这么说吧 这种事我父亲大概做得出来
All right, that's some shit that my father would do.
但我天生不是他那种人
I ain't built like that nigga.
从我不得和我妈说话那天开始
And since I can't speak to my mother,
我就得想她希望我怎么做
I need to think about what she would want me to do,
我觉得她希望我照顾亚斯明
and I think she would want me to take care of Yasmine.
来真的 你的指控刚刚撤销
For real. Your charges were just dropped.
我知道詹妮·苏利文不会
I know Jenny Sullivan's not gonna
放弃调查凯恩·特哈达的罪证
let the Cane Tejada evidence go,
如果让这事翻出凯恩
and if it backs up on Cane,
也就牵扯到你我
it backs up on us.
我就明说吧 那事只会牵扯到你 对吧
I ain't gonna lie, that shit backs up on you, okay?
说实话 你该给我退钱
And to be honest, you owe me a refund,
对我的指控是因为布雷登
'cause Brayden's the one
才撤销 不是因为你
that got my charges dropped, not you.
你想什么呢 退你钱 - 没错
Excuse me. A-a refund? - Yes.
小子 你脑子被凝住了吧
You done lost your rabid-ass mind, son.
你该知道 同时收取两个代理人的费用
You know it's against the rules for attorneys
有悖律师行规
to double-dip.
你收过凯恩的钱
You got paid for Cane too.
这小子
My nigga.
你知道是谁把警徽放在我的房♥间
You know who dropped that badge in my room,
但你什么也没说
and you ain't say shit.
这只有一个原因
Only one reason not to.
我那是在保护你
I was protecting you.
现在也是
Hey, I still am.
我是不是应该让你去律师资格委员会
I should let you go to the, uh, bar committee
投诉我不守职业道德 只为个人获利
and file your little complaint about my conflict of interest.
不过你首先要承认你和凯恩
Ooh, but then you'd have to admit you and Cane
都有罪 投诉才有逻辑性
were both guilty in order to make it stick.
咱俩都知道 你不可能这么做 你个杀人犯
We both know you ain't gon' do that, killer.
所以我踏实留着这笔钱...
So I'ma keep my money...
你接着卖♥♥粉
and you gonna hustle.
特哈达家也不可能就这么
The Tejadas ain't gonna just
让你拍拍屁♥股♥走人 小子
let you walk away, son.
莫奈: 见一面 需要你帮忙
随便你怎么说 我该走了
Yeah, whatever. I gotta dip.
好让沃伦把领养的事办了
Make sure Warren stops this adoption.
等我把妹妹接回来 咱俩就清了 好吧
Once I get my sister back, we done, a'ight?
说句实话 孩子
You know what, kid?
有一天你没准能当个像样的律师
You might make a decent lawyer someday.
老哥 就根本没有像样的律师
Nigga, you know there's no such thing
你心知肚明
as a decent lawyer.
什么事 - 凯恩
What's up? - Cane.
好兄弟 大新闻
My brother, great news.
库珀
Cooper.
詹妮 你好
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表