剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
真的吗
Real... oh.
我们走
We out.
我觉得 在起诉前将卡马尔·泰特安插♥进♥来
Sending Kamaal Tate in before we get an indictment
是在玩政♥治♥那一套
is a political chess move.
他的加入会影响到惠特曼和纽约警署的工作
It undermines Whitman and the NYPD.
地检还是这德行 就是想越权
As usual, the DA just overreaches,
然后 次次让我当坏人
and I have to be the bad guy.
拉沙德·泰特绝对有什么目的
Rashad Tate has an agenda.
不过我真的猜不到
But I don't know what it is.
还是想想你自己吧
Think about your agenda.
你现在站了出来
Okay, you're exposed here.
身为一位白人女性的你
You're a white woman prosecuting a beloved
要起诉一位深受喜爱的非裔大学篮球明星
African American college basketball star.
是啊 多受人喜爱啊
Yeah, so beloved that he's allegedly
据传都搞上他老师凯莉·米尔格拉姆了
fucking Carrie Milgram, his teacher.
那女人就是金玉其外
She pretends to be such a saint,
败絮其中
but she's just so messy.
嗯...
Well...
而我 跟我的法界对家搞在了一起
and I... shh... am fucking my legal rival,
每星期四五次呢
mm, 4.5 times a week.
你听我说
Look, Kamaal,
卡马尔可以帮你打掩护
he's your cover.
给他打个电♥话♥ 先拉拢他
Give him a call right now. You get on his good side.
以后好找他帮忙
You might need him later.
你也不傻啊 库珀
You're not stupid, Cooper.
你只是误入歧途 站错了队
Misguided and working for the wrong team
但是一点也不蠢嘛
but, you know, not stupid.
谢谢喽
Thank you?
案发现场发现的枪♥支♥属于纽约警局拉米雷斯警探 此人至今失踪
劳伦 告诉我毒品来源
Lauren, you'll be doing all of us a huge favour
这对我们当前的工作十分重要
if you just tell me where you got these.
坦白交代 没准再交个罚款就能离开了
Do that, and maybe you'll walk out of here with just a fine.
这些药片吗
All this over a few pills?
我说了 这不是我的
I told you those are not mine.
这可是校警在你宿舍搜出来的
But the campus cops found this in your dorm room.
不是你的那还有谁
If they're not yours, whose are they?
我也不是什么告密者
I'm not a snitch.
在两起谋杀案发生后
I got a whole grip of students in here with drugs...
怎么了
What's going on here?
我发现很多学生私藏♥毒♥品...
wrapped in the same hourglass packaging,
而且就装在这种沙漏标志的小袋子里
right after two campus murders.
我在正经问问题 劳伦 请回答我
I'm asking you, Lauren, help me.
谁在贩毒
Who's the source?
她说了不知道 你还问什么
If she says she doesn't know, then she doesn't.
劳伦·鲍尔温是我校优秀学生
Lauren Baldwin is an honor student,
不是罪犯
not a criminal.
管你是不是优秀学生
Honor student or not,
常春藤联盟每棵大树我都要连根撼动
I'ma shake every Ivy tree in the league
直到大毒枭落网
until our drug kingpin falls out.
可以单独跟你聊聊吗
Can I speak with you a moment... alone?
如果你是来为那群自以为是的
Listen, if you're gonna defend
富家子弟开脱的 那你...
these entitled rich children who think that they...
警探 听我说
Detective, come on.
我是地检办公室新聘调查员
Actually, I'm a new investigator
卡马尔·泰特
in the DA's office, Kamaal Tate.
泰特 泰特议员家里人吗
Tate, like Councilman Tate?
他是我弟 但是我来这的目的
My brother, and that has nothing to do
跟他没关系
with why I'm here.
那是自然
Of course.
你继续大力追查
Listen, you need to pursue
我校存在的毒品交易活动
this drug pipeline theory vigorously,
但是学生不会轻易说出毒品来源
but these students aren't just gonna tell you their source.
抱歉 您是想帮我对吗
I'm sorry. You trying to help me?
还有劳伦
And Lauren.
我在执法部门工作过
I used to be in law enforcement.
要想让他们合作
Incentivizing cooperation requires knowing
就必须对症下药
the right buttons to push.
如果我能劝服劳伦
If I can get her to help,
可不可以别给她留案底
will you let her walk with a clean record?
劳伦 你一直说自己不知道
Lauren, the police aren't gonna stop
可警方不会罢休的
at "I don't know".
你得为自己的前途考虑考虑
You have to think about your future,
你的家人 你的职业发展
your family, your career.
警方会提起指控 你会因此留下案底
He'll trump up the charges, and this'll go on your record,
进而影响升学
affecting your chances at grad school,
影响居住地申请
applying for places to live,
影响你的一生
your entire future.
太扯淡了
This is so fucked up.
这些药片真不是我的
These are really not my pills.
我能怎么做
What should I do?
也许 你可以跟你的朋友们聊聊
Maybe you could speak to some of your friends.
他们提供窃听设备
They can give you a recording device.
要我戴窃听器吗
You want me to wear a wire?
不太行 米尔格拉姆教授
Professor Milgram, I don't know.
我懂 但你不妨试试
I understand, but you can try.
配合警♥察♥工作 我向你保证
And if you do, I promise,
我会搞定 不让他们发起
I can get them to drop
任何刑事调查
any criminal investigation into you.
你什么事都不会有
All of this will just go away.
档案没有污点
Your record will stay spotless,
你父母也不会知晓
and your parents will never have to know.
还有可能借此找到杀害贾巴里的凶手
It could also help in finding Jabari's killer.
你也想让雷诺兹教授早日安息的 对吧
You want to get justice for Professor Reynolds, don't you?
好
Yeah.
我答应
Okay.
新手饰就绪了 劳伦
Looks like you have a new accessory, Lauren.
我姥姥把亚斯明的钱都花在
So my grandmother's been spending all of Yasmine's money
这个酒铺了吗 - 嗯
at a liquor store? - Mm.
我妹妹不能跟一个整天酗酒的人住在一起
My little sister can't live with someone that's drunk 24-7.
我可不知道你外婆是不是整天都在酗酒
I don't know about your grandmother being drunk 24-7.
亚斯明在继续上学
Yasmine was still making it to school.
她成绩有点退步 意料之中的事
Her marks dipped a bit, but that's to be expected
毕竟你妈离开得这么匆忙
after your mother's hasty departure.
她得跟我住一起 知道吗
She belongs with me, okay?
你不会真的绝情到
Listen, do you really want
为了你妹的监护权
to take your grandmother to court
而把亲姥姥告上法♥院♥吧
to fight for custody?
我告诉你
Listen to me.
我会尽我所能保护我妹
I'll do whatever I have to do to protect my sister, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你是选择支持我
So do I have your support,
还是选择法庭上见
or do I have to go to court
让法♥院♥撤销你遗产监护人资格呢
and have you removed as conservator?
我支持你
You have my support.
谢谢了
Thank you.
你慢慢吃
Enjoy your meal.
在这停停
Pull over here for a second.
我去去就回 取点东西
Just need to run in here and pick up something.
你只管在车上待着 别熄火
All you gotta do is keep the car running.
这就够了吗
That's it?
好 好 知道了
Okay, fine, that's it.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
没有 我没事
Uh, no, I think I'm good.
你知道谁住里面不
Who you know in there?
罗尼啊 鲍比啊 瑞奇 还有麦克
You know, Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike.
就那些人
You know, the guys.
你给我滚下车
Get the fuck out the car now.
走走走 开车
Go, go, go! Drive, drive!
你这副表情
You got that look on your face...
是想问我要点什么吧
like you're about to ask me for something.
连手指尖也在传递这样的讯息
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表