剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
轮不到你操心原因 赶快拿上你的东西
Don't worry about it. Just get your shit together.
赶紧的 - 这个不能卖♥♥
Come on. - You can't sell that.
我们都不知道齐克是不是没事
How do we know if Zeke's okay?
妞 想多了
Girl, calm down.
齐克又不是阿隆·埃尔南德斯
Zeke ain't no fucking Aaron Hernandez.
阿隆·埃尔南德斯 美国橄榄球运动员 2015年因谋杀被捕 后在狱中自杀
他没做啥 他不会有事的
He ain't do shit. He'll be fine.
不过我更想知道为什么西拉和她的屁屁
But I'm more curious as to why Sierra and her goodies
会出现在的齐克的房♥间
were in Zeke's room in the first place.
是啊 你是从什么时候开始
Uh, yeah, since when did you
为了头条跟别人上♥床♥的
start sleeping with people for stories?
好啦 那你又是从什么时候开始有贞操观的 劳伦
Okay, since when did you start slut-shaming, Lauren?
我才没有 我的意思是 我觉得
I'm not, I'm just saying, I think it's foul
你把他变成头条的行为不道德
that you let him hit for a story.
劳伦 没那么夸张
Lauren, calm down.
你对塔里克的感觉让你很烦躁啊 妞
Your feelings about Tariq clearly got you on edge, girl.
我才没有被塔里克迷住
I'm not tripping off Tariq.
我得克服它
I gotta get over that.
我只是希望 他可以说出他真正的感觉
I just wish he would tell me how he really feels.
看吧 这就是为什么
See, that's why I don't fuck
我看不上这群大学生
with none of these undergrad niggas.
他们看见女人 但根本不懂真正的女人
They don't know a real woman when they see one.
不过你知道你需要什么吗
But you know what you need?
在这里焦虑那家伙葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Up here worrying about that nigga's bag,
而你真正需要的是这个
but you need to get up into this.
这是大♥麻♥吗
Is that weed?
没错 妞 我们抽的就是木头 - 不要
Yes, bitch. We smoking Lizzos. - Okay, no.
我明天还有个面试
I have internship interviews,
如果他们让我验毒... 那就惨了
and if they drug test me... it's a wrap.
如果你想忘掉那个黑小子
When you ready to forget that nigga's name,
不要紧 我帮你
don't worry, I got you.
这个可不够她放松自己的
That bitch is gonna need more than that to relax.
没错 得很多呢
Oh, yeah. A whole lot.
我知道莫奈的
Look, um, I know Monet,
她帮我预付了钱给凯恩 而且...
she had fronted me some money with Cane, and...
我还没赚到那么多
I don't got that shit yet.
我来找你不是这事
I ain't hit you about that.
我想问问那个律师的事情
I wanna talk to you about the lawyer
那个让你妈妈出狱的律师
that got your mom off.
戴维斯 - 是的
Davis? - Yeah.
我想约他聊一聊
I tried to get an appointment with him,
但是前台说我需要引荐人
but the lady at the desk said I need a referral.
里克 糖砖的事情
Look, 'Riq, I held you down with Monet
我帮你稳住了莫奈
over that sugared coke.
你欠我一个人情
You owe me.
里克 我需要你
'Riq, I need you.
小黛 我会帮你的 我会的
I got you, D. I got you.
好的
Okay.
放心吧
Don't worry about it.
嗨 你找到她了
Yo. You find her?
我是个信守承若的人 小兄弟
I'm a man of my word, young brother.
好的 那我什么时候可以见到她
A'ight, so when can I see her?
下午六点 就在今天
Six p.m. Sharp today.
嗨 - 你好
Hey. - What's up?
只有一个小时
That's in a hour.
最好动作快点
Better hop to it.
能把地址发给我吗
Can you text me the address?
我有点事 短♥信♥我
I gotta go. Text me.
你要死啊你 塔里克
Yo, you dead ass, Tariq?
我带你来这里 然后你带她过来
I bring you up here, and then you bring her?
劳伦 事情不是你想的那样 我...
Look, Lauren, it's not like that, a'ight? I...
最近真的发生了太多的破事
It's so much shit going on right now.
因为我妈妈的缘故 每件事情都变得特别的复杂 而且...
Everything's so complicated 'cause of my mom, and...
好吧 那告诉我 到底是怎么回事 塔里克
Okay, then tell me, what is it like, Tariq?
我们之间到底算是怎么回事
What's it even like between me and you?
我希望你有话直说
I'm just asking you to be up front with me.
泰特: 二十八号♥大街儿童保护服务处 你欠我人情
我看还是算了
You know what? Never mind.
劳伦
Lauren.
劳伦 等等
Lauren, wait!
跟我一起去吧 求你
Come with me, please.
我想你让你看看我这段时间
Look, I wanna show you what I've been doing
都在忙什么
this whole time.
求你了
Please?
天啊 这确实不同
Man, this is something else.
以前从来没有做过这样的事情
Never done anything like this before.
我们还有很多可以一起做的事情
We can do so much together
如果你接受我
if you just let me.
姨妈 我是齐克
Hey, Auntie, it's Zeke.
我在警♥察♥局第二十一分局
I'm at the 21st Precinct.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
塔里克 这是怎么一回事
Tariq, what's this about?
里克 里克
'Riq, 'Riq.
亚斯 你还好吗
Yas, what's up? You good?
看 这是给你的
Look, I got you something.
亚斯 这是我的朋友劳伦
Yas, this is my friend Lauren.
劳伦 这是我妹妹 亚斯
Lauren, this is my baby sister, Yas.
你好
Hi.
她真好看
She's pretty.
确实好看 是吧
She is, right?
谢谢 你也很好看
Thank you. So are you.
来吧 跟我说说学校的事情
Hey, come on. Talk to me. How's school?
有没有人欺负你 我要揍谁
Who been bothering you? Who I gotta beat up?
我想在这方面你完胜我呢
I think you're beating me at this.
我也觉得
I kinda am.
笑什么 我就是的
What? I am.
一位诚实的女性 向你致敬
An honest woman. I respect that.
你是塔里克的女朋友吗
Are you Tariq's girlfriend?
哇哦 亚斯
Whoa, Yas.
嗯... 塔里克
Um... Tariq?
应该是我
I'm the one that's supposed to be
问你问题吧
asking you the questions.
好吧 跟我说说
A'ight? So talk to me.
你要坚持住哦
You hanging in there, right?
你很快就能回家了 好吗
You'll be home soon. Okay?
我不想回家 不想和外婆待在一起
I don't wanna go home, not with Big Mama.
但你回来的时候
When you come back,
你不是一定要跟着外婆
you won't have to go with Big Mama.
你可以跟着我
You can come stay with me.
你是说真的吗 里克
You really mean that, 'Riq?
当然了 说到做到
Yeah, of course I do.
那我就能一直和你待在一起了
I can be with you all the time,
而且劳伦可以过来玩
and Lauren can visit.
我也正希望如此呢
I hope so. Yeah.
妈妈也可以看望我
And so can Mom.
亚斯 我还不是很清楚妈妈的事
Um, I don't know about Ma yet, Yas.
我还在努力争取中
You know, I'm still working on that.
或许要花点时间
It might take a little minute.
不过听着 有了这个
But look, I got this
不管你去哪 我都一直跟你在一起
so I'm with you anywhere and everywhere you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
请问洗手间在哪
Um, where's your bathroom?
走廊尽头转左
Down the hall to the left.
好 不过 是你的左边还是我的左边
Okay, but is that, like, your left or my left?
嗨 需要我的时候就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
Hey, look, so you can call me at any time you need me, okay?
我的手♥机♥号♥码就在这里面
My number's right here.
这样 这样 就好了
Go like this, this, and boom.
不过要确保没人发现这手♥机♥
Just make sure nobody sees this phone.
嗯 - 谁都不行 好吗
Okay. - Nobody, okay?
好了 时间到
Okay, time's up.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表