剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Circumstances for this family have been very, very hard
而现在变得更难了
and they just getting harder.
我希望我外婆可以变得强大
I want my grandmother to be strong enough,
而她一定会在未来变得强大 但我现在就足够强大了
and she will be in the future, but I'm strong enough now,
我可以为我妹妹承担起这个责任
and I can take this responsibility for my sister.
我将授予你暂时的监护权
I'll grant you custody on a temporary basis,
可但凡有一次过失...
but one misstep...
我就得把孩子送回州立监护机构
And I'll be forced to remand the child back into state care.
不要考验我 圣帕特里克先生
Don't test me, Mr. St. Patrick.
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 - 恭喜
Thank you. - Congratulations.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
你们现在就该离开了
Well, then you need to vacate now.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 你刚刚说什么来着
Now, what were you sayin'?
丹堤 我把我的孩子引向了错误的道路
I led my kids down the wrong path, Dante.
他们不相信我 也不相信彼此
They don't trust me, they don't trust each other.
操 我还以为我教会了他们生活
Fuck, I thought I was teaching them the life.
让他们变得强大
Making them strong.
妈的
Shit.
或许我们需要一个全新的开始
Maybe we do need a fresh start.
或许我也需要
Maybe I do too.
或许我现在可以和齐克见个面 只要你准备好了
Maybe I could meet Zeke now, if you're ready.
我需要点时间
I need some time.
让我先跟孩子们谈谈
Let me speak to my kids,
但我觉得可以
but I think so.
没问题
Yes.
嗨...
Hey...
你想怎样都行
Anything you need.
怎样都行
Anything.
我们先见你哥哥
We see your brother,
然后一切都会好起来的 好吗
and it's all gonna be okay, all right?
看 他来了
Look, here he is.
谢谢你 - 不用客气 之后再联♥系♥
Thank you. - Sure, I'll be in touch.
我说的吧 你会和我一起回家的
Told you you was gonna come home with me.
我会给你准备好一间公♥寓♥
Listen, I'ma go set up the apartment for you
之后你就可以过来跟我一起住了 好吗
and then in a little bit you can come stay with me, okay?
亚斯 外婆是爱你的 好吗
Listen, Yas, Grandma loves you, all right?
她只是正经历着很多事情
She's just going through a lot right now.
我们会去帮她寻求帮助 然后我们就可以团聚了 好吗
Gonna get her some help and we'll be a family again, okay?
嗯 塔里克 我相信你
Okay. Tariq, I trust you.
当然了 有我保护你
You should. I got you.
塔里克·圣帕特里克 你被逮捕了
Tariq St. Patrick, you are under arrest.
什么 - 因为涉嫌谋杀
What? - For the murders
丹尼罗·拉米雷斯警探和贾巴里·雷诺兹教授
of Officer Danilo Ramirez and Professor Jabari Reynolds.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
塔里克
Tariq.
让他走 劳伦
Let him go, Lauren.
这是他活该
It's what he deserves.
你好 是我本人
Hello. This is he.
的士
Taxi!
你的律师来了 起来
Your lawyer's here. Get up.
我听说你被捕了
So... I received word of your arrest
就在今天听证会不久之后
shortly after the hearing today.
这是什么
What is this?
我还真不知道里面是什么
I actually don't know what's inside.
我只知道我应该在你因谋杀被捕的时候
Only that I was supposed to give it to you in the event
把它交给你
that you were arrested for homicide.
是你父亲给你的
It's from your father.
圣帕特里克先生 我曾真的希望
I had actually hoped, Mr. St. Patrick,
我永远都不必把这东西给你
that I would never have to give that to you.
臭小子 我就知道你会进局子
I knew you'd end up here, lil nigga.
你就待着吧
Right where you belong.
莫
Mo.
我回家了
I'm home.
宝贝 我回家了
I'm home, baby.
我回家了
I'm home.
妈 你是怎么一直保守这个秘密的
Ma, how did you keep this a secret?
所以你才表现得这么奇怪吗
This why you been acting so weird?
嗯 大概是... 我不想破坏掉这份惊喜吧
Yeah, I guess I...didn't wanna ruin the surprise.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表