剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
这不是我来的目的 我是来聊生意的
This ain't about that at all. This is about business.
我知道你在做什么
I saw what you're doing.
一边上学 一边卖♥♥货
Going to school and moving weight.
我也想做一样的事 你能教教我吗
And I wanna do the same. Can you teach me how?
你妈把你看得那么严
Your mom got you on lock.
我不觉得她会同意这事
I don't think she gon' be cool with that.
如果她不知道
Well, she can't have an opinion
那就不能指手画脚了
on something she don't know about.
这可不是个轻松的活 你够机灵吗
It's not easy. I mean, are you even smart?
我可机灵了
I'm smart enough.
嗯
Okay.
如果你真有那么机灵
Well, if you're so smart,
那你的货是怎么回事
then what happened to your product?
是谁搞的假货
Who stepped on it?
我妈觉得是以前的供货商
My moms thinks it's our old connect,
不过我不确定
but, um, I don't know.
这说不通 - 没错
That don't make sense. - Right.
如果你想搞清楚 你得好好捋一捋
Well, if you wanna figure it out, you should think about it.
所有的经手人你都清楚吧
You know all the players, right?
何人得益
Cui bono?
我不会意大利语
I don't speak Italian.
这不是意大利语 这是拉丁语
It's not Italian. It's Latin.
意思是
It means,
搞砸你们 谁的收益最大
who had the most to gain from fucking up your shit?
你觉得我需要吗
You think I need this shit?
这是我最不需要的
The last thing I need is more product.
这可不是简单的粉砖 老兄
This is bigger than bricks, man.
我打劫的这帮人 他们需要一个新的供货商
The people I jacked this from, they need a new connect
很急 而且他们需求大
right now, and they big.
正是你所需要的团伙
A real organization like you wanted.
杀人越货呀 - 不
You merk anyone to get it? - Nah.
从一个低等喽啰那里换来的
I swiped that from some low-level cat.
他的车停在车♥库♥里
He had it parked in some garage.
就像你说过的 我从网上搞到那家伙的地址
Found the nigga's address on IG, like you said.
把他的粉砖换成糖
Replaced his bricks with sugar.
他不会发现的
He never even knew.
干的不错 挺好的
Good plan. Smart.
如果你让我加入
Now, I can get you a taste,
我可以帮你牵线
if you ready to let me in.
我们的生意伙伴到底是哪位
And who exactly would we be going into business with?
莫奈·特哈达
Monet Tejada.
你偷的是自己家的货
You stole from your own family.
不能这么说
Fuck no.
我给他们创造了一个机会
I created a opportunity for them
一个他们自己都想不到的机会
that they didn't even know they needed.
我在帮他们
I helped them.
案件详情
姓名 希欧多尔·罗林斯
又名 西奥
性别 男
种族 黑人
出生日期 09/14/1970
瞳色 棕色
发色 黑色
指控 一级谋杀案
进来啦
Knock knock
可以吗
You mind?
请 请便
Yeah. Yeah.
你还好吗 戴维斯
You okay, Davis?
没什么不好的 有什么事吗
Yeah. Couldn't be better. What's up?
我觉得你最爱的高材生客户
I think your favorite collegiate client
可能卷入了另一起谋杀案
might be mixed up in another murder.
生意来啦 你是怎么知道的
Cha-ching. How do you know?
你可能不爱听
Um, you may not like this,
我在和詹妮·苏利文约会
but I've been, uh, seeing Jenny Sullivan.
天啊 你和官家人约炮
Oh, my God. You're fucking the ops.
不是这样的 - 那是怎样的
It's not like that. - It's like what?
没错 我上了她
I mean, yeah, I'm fucking her.
我上了她 好吧
I'm fucking her, but anyway,
她正在调查斯坦斯菲尔德大学
she's on that Stansfield murder,
贾巴里·雷诺兹谋杀案
Jabari Reynolds,
显而易见 塔里克是他的学生
and apparently, Tariq was one of his students.
暂时 他还不是嫌疑犯
Now, he's not a suspect yet,
不过警方的头号♥嫌疑犯
but the lead they're following
在我看来毫无根据
sounds like total bullshit to me.
你知道加利达·米尔格拉姆吧 以前在地方检察院工作
You know, uh, Caridad Milgram? Used to be in the DA's office?
加利达·米尔格拉姆是头号♥嫌疑犯
Carrie Milgram's their lead suspect?
有消息就告诉我
Keep me posted.
任何关于米尔格拉姆的消息
Anything you can get on Milgram
不管最终是或否会牵扯到塔里克
and whether or not it's gonna back up on Tariq.
我还以为你会对我的感情纠葛
Whoo, I... I thought that you were gonna have a problem
颇有微词
with my, uh, entanglement.
微词吗
A problem?
你收获情爱 我收获情报
I mean, uh, you get inside, I get info.
这是双赢
Sounds like we both win.
我准备下班了 你也是呢
Hey, I was about to head out, and...oh, you too.
你想... 怎么说呢 你想不想... 不是
Um, you wanna... I don't know, you wanna...no.
好吧 我懂的 我明白这种氛围
Okay, I get it. I understand the vibes.
没事儿
Not a problem.
那改天吧 再见
Um, maybe some other time. Good night.
来吧 你们这群菜鸡
All right, you little bitches,
我希望你们都穿了纸尿裤
I hope you wore your diapers,
因为真的会拉屎的
'cause shit's about to get real.
他们那边玩的多开心
Look at how much fun they're having.
这是什么破事
This is so fucked up.
嗨 小子 眼睛看前面
Hey, Skids, eyes forward.
亮出屁♥股♥
Present ass!
好的 现在 不要问兄弟会能为你们做什么
All right, now, don't ask what Kappa can do for you.
要问问你们能为兄弟会做什么
Ask what you can do for Kappa.
就现在 趴下 给我做俯卧撑
And for now, drop down and give me some pushups.
开始吧
Let's go.
动起来
C'mon.
把你们的小♥弟♥弟♥都放到地上
Bring those little dicks to the ground.
做啊
Let's go.
嗨 塔里克 - 嗨
Hey, Tariq. - Yo.
你从来不参加这种活动
You never come to these types of things.
难道是我的问题吗
I mean, can you blame me?
那才是原因吧
Shit like that is the reason why.
你想去别的地方吗
You wanna get out of here?
去哪里呢
Where we gonna go?
我知道个好地方
I know a spot.
带路吧
Right behind you.
埃弗雷特: 过得怎么样
德鲁: 最近好多了
德鲁 你没怎么吃呢
Dru, you barely eating.
黛安娜 再给他一些豆子
Diana, give him some more beans.
他怎么来了
What's he doing here?
凯恩终于决定要为家族做些事情
Cane finally decided to do something for the family.
他帮我们找了新的供货商
He got us a new connect.
你们还好吗
Sup, y'all?
去吧 拿个盘子吃饭
Go ahead. Get yourself a plate.
遵命 长官
Yes, ma'am.
什么声音
Whoa, y'all hear that?
我去看看
I'll be back.
今早他向你推荐供应商之前
Yo, did you call Cane this morning
是你找的他
before he pitched you the connect,
还是他找的你
or did he reach out to you?
他找的我
Nah, he rolled up on me.
这地方太棒啦
Damn, this is fire.
是啊 这是我在学校里最喜欢的地方
Yep, this is my favorite spot on campus.
你是怎么发现的
How'd you find this?
这是秘密哟
It's a secret.
我哥在这儿读书的时候 撬开了这里的锁
Nah, my brother picked the lock when he was a student here.
事实上 没人知道这个地方
Literally nobody knows about this spot.
瞧瞧 这就是一种无私的举动
See? There's a selfless act.
在你经历了这么多事情之后
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表