剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
and let her decide if you did it or not.
好吧 我来处理
Okay, damn, I'll handle it.
没听清
Uh...what?
我来做 - 好的
I'll do it. - Right.
就今晚啊 凯恩
By tonight, Cane.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
不过得确定是让他自己出来拿货
Just make sure he comes to get the product himself.
好的
All right.
布雷登 你这个朋友是谁
Who's your friend, Brayden?
我叫洛伦佐
My name's Lorenzo.
怎么 你想交个新朋友吗
Why, you looking for a new friend?
洛伦佐这个人是谁
Who's this other guy, Lorenzo?
我以为他和毒品有关系
I thought he was gonna be involved with the drugs,
但是我错了 他是齐克·克罗斯的一个表亲
but I was wrong he's just the cousin of Zeke Cross.
克罗斯的表亲认识布雷登
Cross' cousin knows this Brayden kid?
他不是去找布雷登的
He wasn't there for Brayden.
他是去找布雷登的室友塔里克·圣帕特里克
He was there for Brayden's roommate, Tariq St. Patrick.
塔里克是齐克的家教
Tariq tutors Zeke.
等一下 这录音其他的部分呢
Wait a second. Where's the rest of the tape?
他们出去了 所以我离开了
They went out, so I left.
失陪
Excuse me.
劳伦
Lauren,
你可能需要更积极一点
you may need to be a little more aggressive.
因此 我们会升级你的设备
Reason being we're gonna upgrade your device
让我们可以实时监听 然后指导你问询
so we can listen live and coach you on some questions.
什么 不 我不想做这个
What? No, I don't want to do that.
劳伦 我们已经接近真♥相♥了
Lauren, we're getting closer.
我需要你勇敢起来
I need you to be brave.
你还知道些什么
What else do you know
关于布雷登和他朋友的事情吗
about Brayden and the guys he hangs out with?
卡马尔 你得出来一下
Kamaal, I need a second.
女士们 失陪一下
Excuse me, ladies.
这是什么 - 表亲洛伦佐
What's this? - Cousin Lorenzo.
全名是小洛伦佐·特哈达
Full name is Lorenzo Tejada Jr.
不过大家都叫他小时候的昵称 凯恩
Goes by a childhood nickname, Cane.
他犯过几次轻罪
He's got a few misdemeanors.
有一些暴♥力♥犯罪指控没被证明
Some violent offenses that got knocked down.
你觉得这孩子是嫌疑人
So you think this kid's suspicious.
如果他是齐克的表亲 那他就不需要拉米雷兹 对吧
If that Zeke's cousin, he doesn't need Ramirez, right?
或许是齐克让他表亲射杀了警♥察♥
Maybe Zeke gets his cousin to pop the cop
然后除掉了教授
and take out the professor.
我们没法证明这些
We have no proof of that
甚至找不到他想杀拉米雷兹的动机
or even a motive on why he'd want Ramirez dead.
我们从劳伦身上也没得到什么有效信息
We're not getting much from this Lauren kid either.
这是一条线索
This is a lead.
说实话 我们应该
Honestly, I think that we need to
拿塔里克·圣帕特里克更当回事儿的
take Tariq St. Patrick more seriously.
也许 卡丽说的没错 他和布雷登
Maybe Carrie's right that he and this Brayden kid
在一起贩毒
are dealing drugs.
如果塔里克或者布雷登不知道教授知道什么
Still doesn't give us motive if Tariq or Brayden
我们仍然找不到作案动机 对吧
doesn't know what the professor knew, okay?
我们得查查这个凯恩 这条线索很稳
Let's look into this Cane. It's solid.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
仔细查查 但是我们不能报告给詹妮
Look into it, but we cannot take it to Jenny.
暂时不能
Not yet.
当然 - 好的
Of Course. - All right.
警♥察♥不再每天盯着齐克了
The cops are not looking at Zeke no more.
警方开了场新闻发布会 他没事了
There was a press conference and everything... he's free.
看吧 莫 我就说一切都会解决的
See, Mo, I told you it would work out.
警♥察♥没理由一直押着他
Cops had no reason to hold him.
有点信心 等一等就好了
Just had to have a little faith and wait it out.
是啊
Yeah.
我确实应该有点信心的
I guess I shoulda had faith.
嗯
Yeah.
特哈达先生 我是库珀·萨克斯
Mr. Tejada, this is Cooper Saxe.
我是你女儿雇的律师 来帮你出狱的
I'm the attorney your daughter hired to help free you.
我们明天有个听证会 你现在方便说话么
We have a hearing tomorrow. Can you speak freely?
好的 稍等一下
Yeah, give me a moment.
我得接这个电♥话♥ 莫
I gotta take this, Mo.
真的假的
Deadass?
好吧
A'ight.
萨克斯先生
Mr. Saxe.
是的 我可以告诉你任何你想知道的事
Yeah, man, I can tell you anything you need to know.
卡马尔呢
Where is Kamaal?
天啊 你在逗我吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
你绕过了你的"工作保姆"
You're bypassing your babysitter?
我知道克罗斯不是那些案件中
I know that Cross wasn't the shooter
开枪的人
in those murders,
但我知道他与这些有关
but I know he's involved in this.
你有证据能证明嘛
Do you have any evidence for that?
因为我刚开了一个新闻发布 内容与你说的恰恰相反啊
Because I just held a press conference that said otherwise.
我在查他的家庭
I been looking into his family.
他有个坐牢的姨父
He's got an uncle in jail.
那我们就知道他姨父不是凶手了
So we know the uncle didn't do it.
还有个有前科的表亲
And a cousin with a rap sheet.
"小洛伦佐·特哈达
"Lorenzo Tejada Jr.
昵称...凯恩"
Nickname...Cane."
齐克和特哈达一家关系很好
Zeke's close with the Tejadas?
相当好 他高中时候一直和这家人住在一起
Close enough to live with him during his high school years.
此外 他们一家人刚好住在
And it also happens that the, uh,
那个被杀♥警♥♥察♥的管辖区
the family lives in the dead cop's precinct.
就凭这点关联 我可没法再让克罗斯卷进来
I may need more than this to get Cross back involved.
经历了那次新闻发布会惨败之后
After that press conference fiasco,
我必须要做好对付他的十足准备
I'm gonna need a bulletproof case against him
还有这个凯恩·特哈达
and this Cane Tejada.
我们走吧 去你家
Come on. Let's go. Your place.
那是谁 - 没谁 走吧
Who's that guy? - Nobody. Let's go.
都跟我老妹讲了 想偷偷摸摸干好这单
Told my sister Tariq needed to be here himself
塔里克就得亲自过来
for this little off-grid deal to go down.
兄弟 我这也是听人吩咐啊
Look, bro, I just go where I'm told.
他到底在哪 你还没他的消息
Where's he at anyway? Still don't know?
我跟你一样什么都不知道
Your guess is good as mine.
行吧
Okay.
那他要这批货干嘛
Hey, what does he need all this for?
上批货不是才给你们吗
Y'all just picked up not that long ago.
你觉得他会跟我说
Do you think he tells me anything?
我也不知道啊
I don't know, nigga.
你说过你们俩是合伙人啊
You said y'all was equal partners.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
反正你都有钱拿 我就不明白你到底纠结啥呢
You're still getting paid. I don't know what the issue is.
至劳伦: 谢谢你今天把车借给我
劳伦: 没事 看♥房♥♥时候见
有什么事吗
What you need?
给麦加送货
Delivery for Mecca.
你搞什么鬼
What the fuck, yo?
找东西呢
Looking for something?
我不是在找东西
I wasn't looking for shit, man.
我就是想打个电♥话♥ 我发誓
I was just making a call, I swear.
纳夫 怎么了
What's up, Nuff?
找到了个监视我们的小毛贼
Caught someone spyin' on us.
大哥 我没监视你们
Man, I wasn't spying on shit.
这他♥娘♥的♥是谁
Who the fuck is that?
马奥尼的手下吗 让我看看他的脸
That one of Mahoney's boys? Keep him still.
放开我 我什么事都没干
Get off me, I ain't do anything!
我什么也没看见
I ain't see anything
怎么了
What?
你认识他
You know him?
不 我不认识他
No. I don't know him.
听到了吗 你的小命要不保了
You hear that? Does not look good for you.
你在这可没个朋友
You ain't got no friends here.
你确定他不是你的什么朋友
You sure it's not another one of your friends?
纳夫动了手 轻易可停不下来
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表