剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
好吧 那你打算怎样证明
Okay, so how you gonna prove it?
说吧 孩子 你这次又让我趟的什么浑水
What have you gotten me into, kid, hmm?
别啊 我很严肃地问你 你给我找了什么麻烦
No, seriously, what have you gotten me into?
首先 他的家庭承担不起
First, his family can't pay.
不仅如此 黛安娜一整天都在为了些旁的小事
On top of that, Diana has been blowing me up
对我的手♥机♥狂轰乱炸
all day about some side shit.
你就别再给我拉客了
I um, I won't be needing any more referrals from you.
你就扯谎吧 谁还不知道你爱财如命
That's a lie, nigga. You love money.
特哈达夫人 您还是那么迷人
Mrs. Tejada, lovely as ever.
齐克 还好吧
What up, Zeke?
齐克 几个小时后就要开始采访了
Zeke, the interview's in a few hours.
这尼玛都是些什么事儿啊
This some fuckin' bullshit, um.
我只想好好打球
I just wanna play ball.
在你上国家电视台之前
Look, before I put you on national TV,
我得确保你做好了准备
I need to make sure you're ready.
我在电视台的熟人
My connects at the network were able
给我拷贝了一份文件
to send me a copy of what...
给我看一眼
Let me see this shit.
里面是贾梅尔打算提的问题
Jemele plans to ask.
我来帮你一起准备 行吗
And I'ma prep you for all of this shit, all right?
这些问题也不是很糟
These questions aren't that bad.
听好了
A'ight, look.
我会把这些问题的答案全部写下来
I'm gonna write these answers down,
你就负责把这些答案全记住 明白了吗
but I need you to memorise all of them, a'ight?
照着稿子回答
Stick to the script.
不准出岔子 也不准自♥由♥发挥
No deviations, no freestyling.
如果一切顺利 你就有不在场证明了
If this goes well, we'll establish your alibi
我们还能揪住纽约警♥察♥局种族歧视的小辫子
and racial bias on the part of the NYPD.
然后你将会在选秀中脱颖而出
You'll come out looking even better for the draft.
好吧 不赖
All right, cool.
塔里克 来吧
Tariq, hit me.
好的 听我说 当他们问你
A'ight, look, when they ask you,
"你作为一名明星球员 对被调查这件事作何感想"
"What is it like being a star player under scrutiny?"
你就这样回答 "受人瞩目
You answer it like this: "Being under the spotlight
既有好处 也有..."
has its advantages and..."
也有坏处
and disadvantages.
我有机会成为榜样
I get the opportunity to be a role model.
让我的家人以我为豪
I get to make my family proud.
还能走桃花运 这点可不能忘了
And the women, can't forget that.
拜托 别在这儿给我挖坑啊
Come on, now, don't get me in trouble.
你可以的 齐克
You can do this, Zeke.
来嘛 像你这样又年轻又帅气的明星
Come on, a handsome young man like you,
总有佳人在侧
a star, there must be some lady in your life.
这我怎么能说呢 你知道的
I gotta keep that under wraps, you know?
君子忌谈
A gentlemen never tells.
看来你躲过一劫呢
Ooh, dodged that bullet, huh?
你是一流的运动员
You're a premier athlete,
才刚宣布要参加NBA选秀
just declared for the NBA draft.
你的学校附近就发生了谋杀案
And then a murder happens near campus.
贾巴里·雷诺兹教授被枪杀
Professor Jabari Reynolds was gunned down.
是的 发生在雷诺兹教授身上的事
Yeah, what happened to Professor Reynolds
是...是一场悲剧
is a-is a tragedy.
我对他的家人深表同情 而且
My heart goes out to his family, and...
我每天都在祈祷警♥察♥能将真凶抓捕归案
and I pray every day that they find the real killer.
是你帮他写的发言稿 对吧
You helped him with that, huh?
一听就像是你写的东西
That sounds like something you would write.
怎么 你很了解我吗
What, you think you know me?
你被警♥察♥带走问话
You were brought in for questioning by the police.
他们把你当做本案的嫌疑人
They hold you for hours
扣留了几个小时
as a person of interest in this case.
我 我也不知道为什么啊
I-I don't know why.
我有不在场证明的
Uh, I have an alibi.
没错 我们拿到了案发当晚
Yes, we were able to obtain the footage
你所处位置的监控录像
of where you were that night.
那么请看大屏幕
Uh, let's take a look at that now.
你看到了吗
You see that?
这就是非裔斗士的力量
The power of the Black crusader.
你是怎么让自家兄长拿到这个案子的
How did you get your brother assigned to this case?
卡马尔被带进来纯属巧合
Oh, Kamaal being involved is a coincidence.
不过
But...
你以后再谢我也不迟
you can still thank me later.
我很感激能得到这个机会
I'm grateful for the opportunity to...
为自己正名
clear my name.
我并不是个暴♥力♥分子
I'm not a violent person.
我 我甚至连把枪都没有
I-I don't even own a gun.
你提到的这点很有意思
It's interesting that you say that,
因为我们了解到的是
because we've learned from sources
凶器是在案发现场找到的
that the murder weapon was found at the scene.
真的吗 这我倒是不...不知道呢
Really? That-that's news to me.
她开始脱稿了
She's going off script.
什么鬼
The fuck?
凶器的主人是纽约警♥察♥局的人
And it belongs to a member of the NYPD,
一位叫丹尼罗·拉米雷斯的警探
a Detective Danilo Ramirez.
在案发现场发现的
It was his official-duty weapon
是他的警用手♥枪♥
that was found at the scene.
你认识丹尼罗·拉米雷斯这个人吗
Do you know him, Danilo Ramirez?
我们从没对外公布过 她怎么会知道这个消息
We didn't make that public. How does she have that?
等等 是警♥察♥的枪 什么情况
Wait, a cop's gun? What does that mean?
如果凶器是警♥察♥的
Why have the cops been looking at me
那他们为什么要揪着我不放
if the murder weapon belongs to one of them?
这 这意味着他们想给自己人打掩护
It-it means they're trying to cover up for one of theirs.
淦 齐克 加油啊兄弟
Fuck, Zeke, come on, bro.
他们这是在掩盖事实吗
Is this some sort of cover-up?
好问题
Good question.
所以你并不认识拉米雷斯警探
So you don't know this Detective Ramirez.
操 我们得把他从演播室弄出来
Shit, we gotta get him outta there.
不 我连名字都没听说过
No, I-I don't know that name.
有意思 因为有人告诉我们
That's funny, because we were told by a source
你在被审问的时候
that during your questioning,
出示了拉米雷斯警官的特权卡
you presented Detective Ramirez's PBA card.
拉米雷斯警探啊
Oh, Detective Ramirez?
嗯 因为 他 他是 他是我的粉丝
Yeah, um, that's... he's-he-he's a fan.
他... 我的每场比赛他都会来看
He, uh... he comes to all my games.
齐克 我是想给你个机会的
Zeke, I wanna give you a chance here,
但纽约警♥察♥局和我的制片人
but the NYPD and my producers cross-referenced
把拉米雷斯警官的行踪和你的球赛时刻表做了对照
Detective Ramirez's whereabouts with your game schedule.
发现他从来没去看过你的球赛
He was never at any of your games.
别傻坐着啊
Do something.
我 我能有什么办法 这是直播
What-what can I do? It's live.
现在把他拉出来 大家就会觉得他有罪了
If I pull him now, he looks guilty.
大家都冷静一点 相信他好吗
Everybody calm down. Just have faith in the boy.
事实上 警♥察♥的推测是
In fact, the police theory is
你收买♥♥了拉米雷斯警探
that you paid Detective Ramirez
去杀贾巴里·雷诺兹
to kill Jabari Reynolds.
你对此有什么看法
What do you say to that?
这完全是一派胡言啊
This is some bullshit.
这 这 这整个事件 都不可理喻
This-this-this whole thing, this is some bullshit.
你... 到此结束吧
You... this-this is over.
该死 齐克
Damn it, Zeke.
别他妈再拿摄像机对着我了
Get out of my face with that dumb.
艹 齐克
Fuck, Zeke.
老子不干了
I'm out.
你们都知道这是胡说八道
Y'all know this is some bullshit.
胡说八道
Y'all know this some bullshit!
你们这都是什么狗屁提问
What kind of question is that?
我是来谈篮球的
I'm here to talk about basketball.
我是很愿意帮这个年轻小伙子一把的
I was happy to help this young brother,
但现在看来 我爱莫能助啊
but looks like he needs more assistance than I can give.
你俩我可能都帮不上忙了
Maybe you both do.
等等 刚刚发生了什么
Wait, what just happened?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表