剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
连黄蜂都不行?
A wasp even?
如果它要叮你们 你们也不…
If it's about to sting, you don't…
杀生吗?
kill it?
不
No.
如果你们踩到小小的…
What if you step on tiny…
昆虫
Insect.
如果你们不小心踩到小小的昆虫呢?
If you step on tiny insect by accident?
我们尽量避免
We try not to.
我们不能故意终结生命
We can't purposely end life.
这不是我们的本性
It's not in our nature.
那么 真的该敬你们一杯
Well, hip-fuckin'-hooray for you.
他们不会踩虫子 但他们会奴役整个地球
They won't step on a bug, but they'll enslave an entire planet.
是啊 好合理啊
Yeah, that makes sense.
我们的加入完全是奴隶制的反义词
Our joining is very much the antithesis of slavery.
想给我倒水 就倒吧
If you're gonna hit me, hit me.
你的“加入”
Your "joining"?
结合了地球上这么多营销头脑 这就是你们能想到的?哇
All the marketing brains on earth, and that's what you came up with? Wow.
伊比利亚语有个更合适的用词
There is a better word for it in Celtiberian.
我不记得你们有问过任何人
Well, I don't remember you asking anyone.
我不记得那些人有投票权 也没人问过他们想不想加入
I don't recall anybody getting a vote on whether or not they wanted a joining.
我们是没有选择的
We ourselves have no choice.
对我们来说 这是生物本能
For us, it's a biological imperative.
就像呼吸一样
Like breathing.
可是每一次 只要开始明白 这种感觉是多么美妙
But every time, one comes to understand how wonderful it feels…
你们该死的美妙“加入”时 有多少人他妈的死了?
How many fucking people died during your wonderful fucking joining?
你一定要一直骂脏话吗?
Must you curse so much?
这里有个孩子
There is a child present.
抱歉 拉维
I'm sorry, Ravi.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
其实没什么关系
It's quite all right.
告诉我 拉维
Tell me, Ravi.
做盆腔检查时 你喜欢用哪种窥器 金属的还是塑料的?
For a pelvic exam, what kind of speculum do you prefer, metal or plastic?
什么?
What?
要看情况
It would depend.
两者各有用处 - 不 别再说了
Both have their uses. - No, stop it.
可是我的意思是 你不会做触诊 对吧?
But, I mean, you probably wouldn't do a palpation, right?
不会用那些细小的手指头
You know, not with those tiny little fingers.
你太过分了
How dare you?
到底多少人死亡?
How many people died?
我们的本意不是要害死人
We didn't intend for anyone to die.
而第一个月也确实无人死亡
And for the first month, no one did.
我们每天都会单独接纳新人 数以千计
We would bring in newcomers individually, thousands every day.
本来一切都很和平
It was all very peaceful.
直到军方发现了我们
But, then the military discovered us.
为了避免发生更多血腥事件 我们只能加快进度
And to avoid even more bloodshed, we had to accelerate the process.
所以是多少?
So, how many?
多少人死了?
How many people died?
886♥4♥77591人
886,477,591.
截至这个时候
As of this moment.
我的老天啊
Jesus Christ.
哇
Wow…
看来不破不立嘛 是吧?
I guess you gotta break a few eggs, huh?
而你杀了一千一百万人
You killed 11 million.
所以啊
So…
如果我抓鱼的话 怎么办?
what if I caught a fish? Hmm?
又或者是我买♥♥了鸡还是猪 然后亲自宰…
Or say I procured a chicken or a pig, and I myself did the…
会怎样吗?
What then?
我们会为这些生物的逝去哀悼
We would mourn the passing of all these creatures.
但你会帮我料理它们?
But you would cook them for me?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
你要放任她继续下去吗?
Are you gonna let her continue like this?
卡萝尔
Carol.
用完午饭 我们觉得 你们或许会想要参观古根海姆
After lunch we were thinking you all might like a tour of the Guggenheim.
那是个非常漂亮的美术馆
It's a beautiful museum.
是弗兰克盖里设计的
Frank Gehry designed it.
是 海伦提起过
Yeah, Helen talked about it.
它在我们的愿望清单上
It was on our bucket list.
不过你都知道了 不是吗?
But you already know that, don't you?
好了
All right.
预热飞机引擎
Warm up my plane.
我要回家
I'm going home.
走得好
Good riddance.
你…
You, you, you, you…
还有尤其是你 用你们余生的时间
and especially you, have the time of your lives.
尽情享受 吃喝玩乐
Enjoy it. Eat, drink and be merry.
去参观古根海姆、巴黎迪士尼乐园
Go to the Guggenheim, Disneyland Paris,
跟着这些有病的邪教信徒 他们带你们去哪儿就去哪儿
wherever else these whacked-out Moonies take you next.
不过你要知道 你们是叛徒
But know this, you are traitors.
是人类的叛徒
You are traitors to the human race!
卡萝尔?
Carol?
卡萝尔
Carol.
放开我…
Get off… Get off me.
放开我
Get off me.
给我放开 你们这些该死的怪物
Get the fuck off me! You fucking freaks!
给我…
Get the fuck…
放开我
Get off!
天啊 不…
God, no. No, no, no, no. No.
拉维?
Ravi?
拉维…
Ravi. Ravi.
早安 卡萝尔
Good morning, Carol.
希望你睡得好
We hope you slept well.
你感觉还好吗?
How are you feeling?
你们好吗?
How are you feeling?
我们一切安好
We couldn't be better.
谢谢你的问候
Thank you for asking.
你需要什么吗?
May we get you anything?
有什么可以让我停止这行为吗?
You got anything to make me stop doing this?
没有 抱歉
We don't. Sorry.
不如给你弄点吃的?
But how about something to eat?
我们可以给你弄点非常好吃的培根和鸡蛋
We can make you some great bacon and eggs.
还记得你在1998年秋天去了小华盛顿旅馆
Remember your trip to The Inn at Little Washington, fall of 1998?
他们的胡椒培根 你至今还在津津乐道
They served that pepper bacon you still talk about.
我们给你空运过来了
We flew it in for you.
还有你最爱的克莱耶尔酒店餐厅 酥脆奶油蛋卷
And your favorite crispy brioche from Les Crayères.
其他五个人被我搞得有多糟糕呢?
How bad did I screw things up with the other five?
他们走了吗?
Did they leave?
只剩一位留下了
All but one.
这是我喝过最棒的马天尼
This is the finest martini I have ever tasted.
早安 卡萝尔
Good morning, Carol.
卡萝尔
Carol.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
继斯大林成为最大的杀人狂后 本不该觉得好过 但我还行
Better than I should for being the biggest mass murderer since Stalin.
我不认为这些好人会这么看这件事
I don't think these fine people see it that way.
是的
No.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
喝点咖啡吗?
Some coffee, perhaps?
那个古根海姆真的很值得去
That Guggenheim is really worth a visit.
绝妙的建筑物
Stunning architecture.
你说想跟我聊聊?
You wanted to talk to me?
是的
Yes.
我要去内华达州 拉斯维加斯
I am headed to Las Vegas, Nevada.
你去过吗?
Have you been there?
想让我介绍酒店吗?
Looking for hotel recommendations?
不是…
No, no, no, no.
我会住在西门赌场酒店
I am staying at The Westgate.
我会住在艾维斯皮礼士利先生的顶层公♥寓♥
I will occupy the penthouse of Mr. Elvis Presley.
是哦 听起来很适合你
Yeah, that sounds about right.
有些人说那里住着他的鬼魂
Some say it is haunted by his ghost.
让我特别感兴趣
This intrigues me.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表