剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
(致尊敬的客户)
To all of our customers:
(管理人员有义务打开你们的仓库)
Management was obligated to open your units.
(事后会支付赔偿 万分抱歉)
Restitution will be made. Apologies.
...卡萝尔斯图尔卡
Hola, yo soy Carol Sturka.
...美国...
Estoy de los... United States--
你们这些王八蛋 别来烦我
Leave me alone, you sons of bitches!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck your mother, asshole!
《万中选一》
第一季第四集
(州警)
嗨 卡萝尔
Hi, Carol.
能听到吗
Can you hear us?
如果想回复我们
If you feel like responding,
只需要拿起对讲机说话就行
all you have to do is pick up the handset and speak into it.
旁边有个随按即说的按钮
It's got a push-to-talk button on the side.
嗨 卡萝尔
Hey, Carol!
就和《亚当12》里一样 记得你以前有多喜欢那部剧吗
Works just like on Adam-12. Remember how you used to love that show?
干吗
What?
噢 嗨 卡萝尔
Oh, hi, Carol.
你在医院没待多久就走了 没什么事吧
You left the hospital kind of quickly. Is everything okay?
没事 很好 - 嗨 卡萝尔
Yep. Yes. - Hey, Carol!
我只是...回家
Just... Just headed home.
还是你更习惯开你的路虎揽胜
Would you be more comfortable in your Range Rover?
我们可以将它送到你那里
We can deliver it to you.
而且我们很愿意帮你拆除酒精锁装置
Also, we're happy to remove the alcohol interlock device.
不需要
No.
嗨 卡萝尔
Hey, Carol.
你们在这里干吗
What are you doing here?
你们进我家 你们在我家里做了什么
You're in my house? What the hell are you doing inside my house?
修补榴弹碎片造成的孔
Patching shrapnel holes.
而且还有很多碎玻璃要清理
Plus, there was a lot of broken glass to clean up.
是谁允许你们进我家的
Well, who gave you permission to be in my house?
你啊
You did.
记得吗 你和我们在救护车上
Remember? When you were riding with us in the ambulance
当我们给佐西亚背部包扎压力绷带时
and we were applying a pressure bandage to Zosia's back.
问你要不要帮你收拾一下你的家
And we asked you if you'd like us to tidy up your house a little bit
你心不在焉地点了点头
and you sort of nodded absently.
天啊 好 算了 所有人出来了吗
Okay. Jesus, fine. Whatever. Is everyone out now?
是的 我们快好了 卡萝尔
Yes. And we're almost done here, Carol.
不过你要的话 收尾工作我们可以先放着 马上撤离
But we could leave the finishing touches for later and clear out now if you'd like.
给你一点空间
Give you some space.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
嗨
Hi.
你是该死的市长
You're the fucking mayor.
感谢你的投票
Thank you for your vote.
(关于他们 我知道的事)
(一 急于讨好 会给我炸♥弹♥ )
(二 不杀生 连虫子也不杀)
(三 不搞特权 所有混♥蛋♥一律平等)
(四 想改变我 五 异常诚实 )
我需要自愿者
I need a volunteer.
不要政♥治♥家
Not a politician.
你吧 矮子
You. Shorty.
其他人稍作休息或做自己想做的事
Rest of you just take a... coffee break, or whatever floats your boat.
跟我来
Come with me.
乐意之至
Happy to.
随便坐 你叫什么名字
Have a seat... What's your name?
你的名字
Your name?
这个嘛
Well...
这个个体曾经叫劳伦斯J克莱斯
This individual went by Lawrence J. Kless.
他很多朋友都叫他劳里
Or Larry to his friends, of which he had many.
好吧 请坐吧
Whatever. Just... have a seat.
你喜欢我写的小说吗
Do you like my books?
我们可喜欢了
We love your books.
喜欢它们哪一点
What do you love about them?
全部 小说是你的一种表达 而我们喜欢你
Everything. Your books are an expression of you. And we love you.
我要你具体一点 人物发展曲线 情节转折
Need you to be more specific. Character arcs. Plot turns.
噢 是的...我们喜欢 人物发展曲线 情节转折
Oh, yes. Yes. We love the character arcs and the plot turns.
哪一些
Which ones?
全部
All of them.
恕我直言 劳里 不过我觉得你在敷衍我
No offense, Larry, but I think you're bullshitting me.
听起来你没真正读过我的作品
Sounds to me like you haven't even actually read my work.
不过我们读过了啊
But we have.
天啊 要从何说起呢
Gosh, where do we even begin?
在你的第一本小说里
In your first novel,
我们非常欣赏你在第2页 对露卡西亚礼服的描写
we greatly admire the description of Lucasia's gown on page two.
“上好的商代丝绸像金丝一样闪闪发光
"Gossamer threads of the finest shang silk shimmered like spun gold,
仿佛太阳在露卡西亚的肩上
as if the sun itself were showering Lucasia's shoulders
洒下灿烂的吻”
with resplendent kisses."
这带给我们很多人一阵激动
That made quite a few of us tingle.
很好
Okay.
是这样啊
Ha.
那我的作品和...莎士比亚比如何
How would you say my work compares to... Shakespeare?
很棒 你们一样棒
Equally. Equally wonderful.
你对我书的喜爱
You love my books as much as...
和《麦克白》一样多
Macbeth?
或和《无事生非》一样多
Or Much Ado?
没错 和《亨利四世》 第一 二 三部一样多
Yes. And Henry VI, parts one, two and three.
那么取悦大众的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》呢
Well, I mean, what about a crowd-pleaser? Romeo and Juliet?
非常棒 你有读过1597年的初版吗
Wonderful. Have you read the first quarto of 1597?
不 你没有 不过你一定要读读看 我们给你带原版的
No, you haven't, but you must. We'll bring you the original.
劳里 你是在告诉我 你对威卡罗系列的喜爱程度
So, Larry, you are telling me that you love the Wycaro series
和有史以来最著名的英语戏剧一样多
as much as the most famous English language play of all time?
卡萝尔
Carol.
当我们想到你写的一个段落 在其中一本很棒的...
When we think about a passage from one of your wonderful--
别再用“棒”了
Stop using that word.
...其中一本书
From one of your books.
我们的感受来自许多眼睛 心灵
We experience it through many eyes. Many hearts.
你还记得有个叫 莫伊拉麦卡利斯特的女生吗
Do you remember a woman named Moira McAllister?
住在堪萨斯城 送我钩针编织帽子的疯狂莫伊拉
Crazy Moira from Kansas City that sends me these dumb crocheted hats?
也对 她现在是你们的一份子了
Right, of course. She's one of you now.
是的
Yes.
莫伊拉还没发现你的书之前 她的情绪非常低落
Before she found your books, Moira was deeply depressed.
事实上她本来要...
In fact, she was going to...
是你给了她活下来的理由
You gave her something to live for.
是你让她活得更好
You made her life better.
我们通过莫伊拉的眼睛 看到了你的作品 还有你这个人
That's how we see your work, and you. Through Moira's eyes.
那海伦觉得我的书怎么样
What did Helen think of my books?
告诉我
Tell me.
海伦很爱你
Helen loved you very much.
我问的不是这个 劳里
Not what I asked, Larry.
说啊 海伦对威卡罗小说有什么看法
Spit it out. What did Helen think of the Wycaro books?
卡萝尔 你明确告诉我们海伦是禁区
Carol, you expressly told us that Helen is off-limits.
是啊 不过你知道吗 这一次是特许
Yeah, but you know what? Special dispensation this one time.
那海伦觉得威卡罗小说怎么样
What did Helen think of my Wycaro books?
劳里
Larry?
她觉得那些书...无害
She thought they were... harmless.
无害
Harmless?
她常常想到的词汇是“棉花糖”
"Cotton candy" was the phrase she used in her mind. Mostly.
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
是的
Yes.
你也知道海伦最喜欢棉花糖
And as you know, Helen loved cotton candy.
我并不记得海伦有吃过棉花糖
I don't actually recall Helen ever eating cotton candy.
噢 不 她一生中吃过四次 而每一次...
Oh, no. She consumed it four times in her life, and each ti...
对了 你都不在 不过说真的
Yeah. You weren't there. But really...
海伦认为你知道如何取悦读者
Helen thought you knew how to please your audience.
她也很感激你们过去一起度过的美好生活
And she was so grateful for the beautiful life the two of you shared,
威卡罗也出了一份力
that Wycaro provided.
她为你感到骄傲
She was so proud of you.
那我尚未出版的小说 海伦觉得怎样
What did Helen think of my unpublished novel?
《苦涩的蛹》
Bitter Chrysalis.
她觉得如何
What did she think?
卡萝尔你这个问题不是...
Carol. This line of inquiry isn't...
我们能换个话题聊吗 - 我要知道
Can we talk about something else? - I wanna know.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表