剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
Anybody a doctor? A medical doctor?
或是跟科学背景相关的?
Any backgrounds in science? Of any kind?
有人会做火山吗?
Anybody build a volcano?
好吧
All right.
我不知道我们要怎么做
I don't know how we do this.
也不知道要从何开始
I don't know where we begin.
可是
But
现在只有我们能做到了
it's up to us now.
我们手中握着人类的未来
The future of humanity is in our hands.
听起来很可怕 也的确很可怕
As scary as that sounds, it is.
现在只有我们能让世界回到正轨
It is up to us to put the world right.
为什么?
Why?
为什么要拯救世界?你想
Why save the world? Is that…
等等 你想问这个?
Wait, is… That's your question?
世界为什么需要拯救?
Why does the world need saving?
目前来看 情况非常良好
At present, the situation seems very nice.
很酷的飞机 真的
Cool plane. Really.
同时 其他人在其他地方
Meanwhile, everybody everywhere else
已经变成一种可恶的“豆荚人”
has turned into some kind of fucking pod person. Right?
他们对我们有多好并不重要
And it does not matter how nice they are to us
或是送多少超模 帮我们剥葡萄皮 让我们自♥慰♥
or how many supermodels they send to peel our grapes and jerk us off,
这并不能改变这些事情是错的
that does not change the fact that this is not right.
我清楚事情以后会如何发展
I've seen this movie.
大家都清楚
We've all seen this movie.
也清楚这肯定没有什么好结局
And we know it does not end well.
是不是你发脾气 让他们全都动弹不得?
Are you the one who lost her temper and made them all stop moving?
你发脾气时 我就在车子上
When you did this, I was in an automobile.
我爷爷在开车
My grandfather was driving.
结果出了车祸 我爷爷死了
The automobile crashed, and my grandfather died.
我…
I'm…
我很抱歉 我不是…
I'm sorry. I didn't…
她不知道他们会这样
She not know they do that.
没人知道啊
Nobody know.
而且我不会再犯了
And it won't happen again.
不好说 你看起来很生气
I don't know. You seem very angry.
我很遗憾你没了爷爷
I'm very sorry you lost your grandfather.
可是那些在外面等待你的家人
But the rest of your family waiting outside,
你也失去了他们
you've lost them too.
大家能理解这一点 对吧?
Everybody understands that, right?
你们的丈夫、太太、父母、孩子
Your husbands, wives, parents, children…
他们不再是他们
They're not them anymore.
我的孩子还是我的孩子
My child is still my child.
毫无疑问
Very much so.
是刚才见到的可爱小男生吗?
That cute little boy we just met?
那个可以做开胸心脏手术 开太空穿梭机?
The one who can perform open-heart surgery and fly the space shuttle?
是的 他状态非常好
Yep, he's right as rain.
你听着
You listen.
外面那个是我孩子
That is my child out there.
他也是你的总理
He is also your prime minister,
是你在高中交往过的某个男生 你的妇产科医生 想想看
some guy you dated in high school, your gynecologist. Think about that.
你…你这个人真的很可恶
You… You are a horrible person.
好 现在谁在生气?嗯?
Okay, who is the angry one now? Hmm?
各位 我来这里不是为了吵架
Guys, I'm not looking for a fight here.
我只是想说这整件事…
I'm just trying to make a point that this whole thing…
我们需要采取行动
We have to do something.
采取什么行动?
Do what?
我不相信事情有你说的那么糟
I am not convinced things are as bad as you say.
我们在谈话的同时 没有任何人正被抢劫或杀害
As we speak, no one is being robbed or murdered.
没人在坐牢
No one is in prison.
从各方面来讲 肤色现在毫无意义
The color of one's skin, by all accounts, now meaningless.
动物园空了 小狗都自♥由♥了
All zoos are empty. All dogs are off their chains.
地球迎来了和平
Peace on earth.
假设这是真的
Assuming that's even true…
问问你们自己失去了什么
Ask yourselves what's been lost.
为什么动物园空了?
Why zoos are empty?
他们清空了 将它们放到大街小巷
They emptied them. Everywhere.
他们把所有的动物都放出来了
They let loose all the animal.
北♥京♥动物园就在我家附近
Beijing Zoo is near my house.
我往外看 看到长颈鹿吃光我树上所有的叶子
I look outside, I see giraffe eat all the leaf off my tree.
我说“咻咻 快走” 它不听我的
I say, "Shoo. Shoo. Go. Go." It do not listen to me.
我告诉你们 我不会送走我的狗
I tell you this. I do not give away my dog.
据说他们在放狮子老虎时
Apparently, when it came to the lions and the tigers,
遭受了很多伤害
they suffered quite a few maulings.
我们能不能只谈人类的事情?
Can we just stick with talking about the people?
等他们想到办法 把我们变成他们一样 到时该怎么办?
What's going to happen when they figure out how to turn us into them?
这是我想要的
That is what I want.
我想和阿姨在一起
I want to be with my aunt.
我想和表姐在一起
I want to be with my cousin.
噢 宝贝 你不想的 你以为你愿意 其实你不想的
Oh, honey. No, you don't. You may think you do, but you don't.
别教她怎么思考
Don't tell her how to think.
能不能请你…
Could you just… Please.
听着
Look,
我知道你
I know you are…
感到孤独害怕 整件事
lonely and scared and this whole thing…
让人非常困惑
is terribly confusing.
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I know.
可是所有关于你的一切是属于你的
But everything about you that's you,
那些独一无二、与众不同的东西
everything that is personal and individual and special…
如果我们放任事情发展 你就会失去这些东西
If we let this happen, you won't have that anymore.
我不会失去的 是共享的
I'll have it. I'll share it.
他们怎么对你说的?
What did they tell you?
对你做了什么保证?
What kind of promises did they make?
没有保证
No promise.
他们只是告诉我是怎样的感觉
They only tell me what it's like.
你不觉得听起来很美好吗?
You don't think it sounds wonderful?
你没有问他们是怎样的感觉吗?
You don't ask them what it's like?
没有
No.
你怎么没问呢?
How could you not ask them what it's like?
有问的 请举手
Raise your hand if you asked them.
你坐在这里对我们指手画脚
You sit there and you tell us we must do this, we must do that.
可是你却懒得教育自己
But you don't even bother to educate yourself.
我们为什么要听你的?
Why should we listen to anything you say?
因为我足够聪明 知道不该让贩毒者
Because I'm smart enough to know you don't ask a drug dealer
去形容他们的海♥洛♥因♥
to describe their heroin.
所以现在我们该怎么办?
Now, what are we gonna do here?
我乐于听取意见
I'm open to suggestions.
有人饿吗?
Who's hungry?
我自己快饿死了
I, myself, am famished.
各位大好人
Hello, good people.
我们想吃午饭了
We are interested in lunch!
请慢用
Voilà.
这是…
Is this…
洋葱柠檬鸡
Poulet Yassa!
塞内加尔名菜
太不可思议了
Incroyable.
这跟我小时候的阿瓦阿姨做的一模一样
Exactly like my tantine Awa made it when I was a child!
但我不是要投诉 别介意
However, and I'm not complaining mind you…
我有点龙虾啊
I did order lobster.
很抱歉
We apologize.
我们搜索了大范围 但目前唯一能找到的龙虾是活生生的
We searched a wide radius, but the only lobster currently available is live.
我们不杀生
We don't kill.
包括龙虾吗?
Not even a lobster?
这里的鸡肉、鱼肉、牛肉 蔬菜都是最新鲜的
Your chicken, fish, beef, veggies are the freshest
从本地菜市场找到的
we could find in the local markets.
希望你们能尽情享用
We do hope you enjoy.
那你看外面 很漂亮呀
真美啊这里 真美啊
所以你们吃素吗?
So, you are vegetarian?
是的 这是我们的偏好
That would be our preference, yes.
如果我想吃法国蜗牛呢?
What if I wanted escargot?
杀蜗牛不成问题吧
Surely you can kill snails.
不行
No.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表