剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
我可以的
Okay.
急症中心
好了 我们快到了
Okay. Here we go.
海伦?
Helen?
海伦…
Helen? Helen?
海伦…
Helen. Helen.
嗨
Hi.
宝贝
Baby.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
不可以…
No, no, no.
我的老天啊
Goddamn it.
我行的
Okay.
快回来
Come on.
快来人帮我
Somebody please help me.
不…天啊 不要…
No, no, no. God, no. Don't…
求你了…
Please. Please.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
究竟发生了什么事?
What is happening?
喂…不准你碰她
Hey! Hey! Don't you touch her!
把她放下…
You put her down. Put her down.
下去 走开
Get out! Go away!
你们这些人到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you people?
我们只是想帮忙 卡萝尔
We just wanna help, Carol.
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
老天 不
Christ, no.
给我开…
Come on, come on, come on.
给我开…拜托了
Come on, come on, please.
有备用钥匙
There's a spare key.
我们能指出位置
We can show you.
不…别过来 不要再靠近我半步
No. No, stop. Don't come any closer.
我们不是有意要吓你 卡萝尔
We don't mean to scare you, Carol.
你没有危险
You're in no danger.
我们真的只是想帮你
We really do want to help.
记得吗?2016年4月
Remember? April 2016.
那时你被锁在外面
The last time you got locked out.
你在花盆底下放了备用钥匙
You put a spare key under the flower pot.
就在右边的花盆
The one on the right.
后面那个
Back there.
找到了吧
There you go.
走开
Leave me alone.
求你了 - 好的 卡萝尔
Please. - Sure, Carol.
给我们几分钟时间撤离
Just give us a couple of minutes to clear out.
节哀顺变
We're very sorry for your loss.
HDMI 1 无信♥号♥♥ 是否已开启?
4 全国广播公♥司♥ 无信息
5 公共电视台 无信息
6 CW电视网 无信息
太好了
Fuck yeah!
上天保佑美国
God bless America.
白宫
卡萝尔 等你准备好 可以通过以下电♥话♥联络我们
不要有负担 我们知道你有很多想问的
你好 卡萝尔 感谢你致电
Hi, Carol. Thank you for calling.
你好
Yep.
这些事一定让你感到很困惑
This must be so bewildering for you.
很糟糕
So terrible.
今晚你所目睹的死亡和破坏
All the death and destruction you witnessed tonight.
尤其是海伦过世 请理解这些不是有意而为之
Especially Helen's passing. Please know none of that was intentional.
对此 我们深表遗憾
You have our deepest condolences.
再重申一遍 你没有生命危险
And to say it again, you are in no danger.
你是绝对安全的
You are perfectly safe.
好 - 你的命你说了算
Okay. - Your life is your own.
知道这一点就行了
Please know that.
你的健康快乐对我们来说至关重要
Your well-being is of utmost importance to us.
好的
Okay.
当然 你可以自♥由♥做主
Completely up to you, of course,
不过接下来几天 你留在家里会比较好
but you might want to stick close to home for the next few days.
我们有很多需要收拾的 你看到了也许会很痛苦
We've a lot to clean up, and it may be distressing for you to see.
但是我们会把一切收拾干净
But we will put things right.
最后 如果需要我们帮忙处理海伦的遗体
To that end, if we may be of assistance with Helen's remains…
不用了 - 好的
Nope. - Okay.
如果需要什么帮助 请让我们知晓
If we can help you in any way please let us know.
我们可以帮你送食物、药物 任何你需要的东西
We can deliver food, medicine, whatever you need.
只需拨按键“零” 任何时候都行
Just dial zero, day or night.
最好用座机打电♥话♥ 因为手♥机♥网络瘫痪了
You will want to call from a landline as all the cellular networks are down.
不过我们都在
But we are here for you.
只能使用座机
感觉都是我们在说话
We feel like we're doing all the talking here.
卡萝尔 你有什么要问的吗?
Are there any questions you might have for us, Carol?
问什么都行
Anything at all.
有…当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我想可以从这个问题开始
I guess to start with,
这一切该死的事情究竟是怎么回事?
what the fuck is happening?
这个嘛 其实就是
Well, basically…
外星人入侵 对吗?
It's an alien invasion, right?
我的意思是 摆明就是外星人入侵
I mean, obviously it's an alien invasion.
其实不然 不是的
Actually, no. It is not.
不是个屁 你知道我的名字
What the fuck it isn't. You know my name.
你知道海伦
You know Helen's name.
你出现在电视里跟我对话
You are talking to me from my TV!
还有大家该死的行为
And what the fuck is with everybody's…
这些鬼动作…
Shit like this…
还有两个奇怪的邻家孩子
And those two weird… the weird neighbor kids next door.
他们知道该死的钥匙在哪里
They know where some goddamn key…
他们怎么会知道?
How would they know that, huh?
你在对我用读心术吗? - 不 绝对没有
Are you reading my mind? - No. Absolutely not.
就算想 我们也做不到
We couldn't do that if we wanted to.
谁是“我们”?为什么大家变成了“我们”?
Who is "we?" Why is everybody suddenly "we?"
你好好睡一觉后 我们再说这件事
You know, we could continue this after you've had a good night's sleep.
谁是“我们”?
Who is "we?"
我们就是我们 就只有我们
"We" is us. Just us.
谁是“我们”?
Who the fuck is "us?"
我们啊 并没有什么外星人
Us. There are no aliens.
至少不在这个地球上
Not on this planet.
然而 我们是外星科技的受益者
We are, however, beneficiaries of extraterrestrial technology.
14个月前 天文学家发现了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Fourteen months ago, astronomers discovered a radio signal
从600光年之外发送的
from 600 light-years away.
没人知道它重复了多久
There's no telling how long it's been repeating.
也许一有了人类就一直重复着
Maybe throughout all of human existence.
信♥号♥♥由四个音调组成
This signal, it's made up of four tones
分别代表鸟嘌呤、尿嘧啶 腺嘌呤、胞嘧啶
representing guanine, uracil, adenine and cytosine.
后来证明是个核苷酸序列的配方
It's a recipe, it turns out, for a nucleotide sequence.
是核糖核酸
RNA.
科学家在实验室里制♥造♥了这个序列
Scientists have created this sequence in a lab.
本质上 它不是生物 更像是一种病毒
It is not a living thing, per se. It is more akin to a virus.
虽然也不完全是病毒
Though it's not that exactly either.
更像是精神粘合剂 把我们所有人都粘合在一起
It's kind of a psychic glue capable of binding us all together.
好的
Okay.
如果你不是外星人
So, if you're not aliens…
那么我在跟谁说话 你是谁?
Who am I talking to right now? Who are you?
这个个体吗?
This particular individual?
这是戴维斯塔夫勒
This is Davis Taffler.
美国农业部农业生产和自然保护的副部长
Under Secretary of Agriculture for Farm Production and Conservation.
不过你目前在跟地球上的每个人对话
But you are currently talking to every person on Earth,
包括戴维斯塔夫勒
including Davis Taffler.
我们是一体的
We're all one.
这是怎么做到的?
How does that work?
我们也不知道细节 就是做到了
We don't know exactly. It just does.
可以和总统对话吗?
Can I talk to the President?
很不幸 那位个体傍晚过世了
That individual passed away this evening, unfortunately.
还有一些美国政♥府♥的高级部长也死了
Along with quite a few senior members of the United States government.
戴维斯塔夫勒刚好在附近 完好无缺
Davis Taffler happened to be nearby and intact.
而且还穿着西装 所以…
And he was wearing a suit. So…
所以现在是你说了算?
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表