剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
你被救回来了
You're back with us!
马努索斯 能听到吗 感觉如何
Manousos, can you hear us? How are you feeling?
还记得发生什么事吗
Do you remember what happened to you?
真是吓坏我们了
You gave us quite a scare.
好消息是抗生素对感染部位有效
The good news is that the infection is responding to antibiotics.
不过你需要在这里静养一阵子
However, you'll probably need to stay here awhile.
恢复体力
You have to regain your strength.
马努索斯
Manousos.
我们明白这些事已经超出你的理解范围
We understand this is a lot to process.
可是你需要时间康复 你的身体需要静养 需要…
But you need more time to heal. Your body, it needs rest, it needs--
我要走
I am leaving.
我欠了多少钱
What do I owe?
把账单拿来 我欠了多少钱
The bill! What do I owe?
你没欠我们
You owe us nothing.
不是你们
Not you.
是曾在这里工作真正的人
The real people who were here before.
这家医院的针线 药物 每一样东西都有价码
The hospital. Stitches, medicine. Everything costs something!
在合体之前
Before The Joining,
你在这家医院得到的治疗大概是…
your treatments from this particular hospital would have cost…
8277.53巴波亚元或美元
$8,277.53 in either Balboas or American dollars.
巴波亚元
Balboas?
我在巴拿马
I'm in Panama?
你需要明细收据吗
Will you be requiring an itemized receipt?
(本人马努索斯奥维多 欠这家医院8277.53美元)
I, Manousos Oviedo, owe this hospital $8,277.53.
(外加一辆救护车)
Plus one ambulance.
《万中选一》
第一季第八集
你还是坐着吧
Please don't get up.
抱歉 - 小事
Sorry. - Our pleasure.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
不会太甜吧
It's not too sweet?
我总是担心水加太少了
I always worry I don't add enough water.
非常美味 - 真的吗
It's perfect. - Yeah?
因为你要的话 我可以加多一点水
'Cause I can add more if you want. Water.
欧姬芙的画作放在这里真好看
The O'Keeffe looks good in here.
我本来是要归还的
I was about to return that.
我们觉得这么放也很好看
We think it looks wonderful right there.
我只是…
I was
想要保管它 真的
just keeping it safe, really.
这里附近有很多动物游走
There's been a lot of animals roaming around here.
狼群
Wolves.
水牛 水牛群
Buffalo. Buffalos.
要是它们闯进博物馆
And if they were to wander into the museums
开始磨蹭那些画作的话 那么…
and start rubbing up against the paintings, it's gonna be…
没错
Yeah.
问题就大了
That could be problematic.
你要的话 我们可以派人把守那些地方
We can secure all those buildings if you like.
太好了
Great.
那就真的太好了
That would be great.
我不希望蒙娜丽莎被水牛吃掉
Don't want a buffalo eating the Mona Lisa.
我不知道还能聊什么
I don't know what to talk about.
谁说一定要有话题呢
Who says we have to?
要不玩桌面游戏
How about a board game?
真的吗 - 应该会很好玩
Seriously? - Could be fun.
好吧
All right.
想玩什么呢
So, what are we feeling?
香蕉拼字游戏
Bananagrams?
还是不了 不好玩
No. That wouldn't be any fun.
没有你不会的字
You know all the words.
西洋象棋 不
Chess. No.
天啊 还是不了
Jesus, no.
而且你好像少了白色的车 记得吗
Also, you're missing a white rook, remember?
不过我们可以给你拿新的
But we can get you a new one.
还有什么呢
What else we got?
战国风云 统治世界 笑死了
Risk. World domination. That's hilarious.
也不知道这个怎么会出现在家里
Not sure why we even have that one.
那个你常跟堂兄妹玩的那个呢
What about the one you used to play with your cousins?
太慢了
Too slow.
你在让着我 还是你技术本来就很烂
Are you letting me win? Or do you just suck at this?
玩下去你就知道了
Keep playing and you'll find out.
我有好多年没想起玩这个游戏了
I have not thought about this game in years.
我奶奶以前有蓝色和红色牌
My nana had a blue deck and a red deck,
玩完后 她总是要我们按颜色 把它们收回盒子里
and she used to make us put 'em all back in the right boxes before we put 'em away.
输的人要把牌分类好
Loser has to sort.
想不想你的亲戚亨利过来拜访你呢
Would you like your cousin Henry to come visit?
最后一次见到他是在2005年的圣诞节呢
You haven't seen him since Christmas 2005.
那和跟你聊天没两样 对吧
It would be exactly like talking to you, right?
那就算了
Then, nah.
他过去41天没想要见我 现在又何必呢
He didn't wanna see me these past 41 days, why bother now?
“吐牌”这个游戏名字是从何而来的
So why do they call it spit?
我们也不清楚
We don't know exactly.
什么意思 你们是万事通啊
What do you mean? You know everything.
不是吗 吐牌 - 嗯哼
Right? Spit. - Uh-huh.
我们知道它起源于1980年代的英国
We know it originated in the UK during the '80s.
至于谁起的名字 有很多不同的论述 却没有明确的答案
There's different theories as to who named it, but no clear answer.
准备好了吗 吐牌
Ready? Spit.
1986年 有个男人叫…
In 1986, a man named…
天啊
Wow.
这就好像跟该死的谷歌♥玩牌一样
It's like playing cards with fucking Google.
大家都回来了吗
Is everyone back now?
大部分吧 还有一两个小时就好了
Mostly. Another hour or two should do it.
你们…
Do you…
能不能帮我把那个洗刷干净呢
You think you guys could maybe power wash that up?
(回来)
没问题
Absolutely.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么 晚安了
Well, have a good night.
卡萝尔 你要的话 我们可以留下来的
Carol, we can stick around if you like.
想要多久就多久
As long as you want.
什么 不…你肯定还有事情要忙
What? No. No, no. I'm sure you have things to do.
而且我也有一堆事情要处理
And I've got, like, a bunch of chores, whatnot.
我突然想到…
It just occurred to me,
我没问过你现在住哪里
I never even thought to ask you where you live.
已经没有所有权这种东西了
There's no such thing as ownership anymore.
没有私人住♥宅♥
No private property.
我们待的地方就是我们的家
Wherever we hang our hat is our home.
没错 可是…
Right, but…
我是说你晚上睡哪儿
I mean, where do you sleep at night?
我们可以带你去看
We can show you.
大家睡在一起
Everybody sleeps together?
为什么
Why?
省电
It saves on electricity.
省天然气
Natural gas.
比起给几百间房♥子供暖气和冷气 供给一个大房♥间更有效率
It's more efficient to heat and cool one big room than hundreds of small ones.
这不会变成《黑客帝国》 结尾里的狂欢场景吧
This isn't gonna turn into the orgy scene at the end of that Matrix movie, is it?
不会 除非你要
Not unless you want it to.
我们会在全世界利用这样的空间
We make use of spaces like this all over the world.
像商场 教堂 展览厅
Malls, churches, convention centers.
等等 这只狗不是你们的一份子吧
Wait, this dog is not one of you, is it?
绝对不是
Definitely not.
不过它是只好狗
Though he is a very good boy.
它叫贝尔乔丹
His name is Bear Jordan.
嘿…贝尔
Hey. Hey, Bear.
嘿
Hey.
我还不知道你们养宠物 - 我们没养
I didn't realize you kept pets. - We don't.
不过如果动物不肯离开它之前的主人 那我们会照顾它们
But when an animal refuses to leave its former owner's side, we take care of them.
贝尔很喜欢那里的马尔科姆
Bear is fond of Malcolm over there.
今晚要和我们一起住吗
Would you like to stay with us tonight?
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表