剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
可是这整件事嘛
but this?
是个大灾难
This is a train wreck.
这是不可持续的
This is unsustainable.
是心理疾病 也是精神病
It's mental illness. It's psychosis.
你们饿着肚子 却不肯从树上 摘个该死的苹果吃
You are starving, and you can't even pick a goddamn apple off a tree?
我…要怎么…
I… How…
总要有人让世界回到正轨 就算这意味着你们再次离开我
Someone has to put the world right, even if it means you all leave me again.
就算这意味我…
Even if it means that I'm…
早安 - 嗨
Morning. - Hey.
你什么时候醒的
How long have you been awake?
很早就醒了
Long enough.
要不要读第1章
Do you want to read chapter one?
别卖♥♥关子了
Don't leave me hanging.
拉班…
Raban…
现在是个女生
is a woman now.
早该如此
Long overdue.
不过我想 现在是时候了
But I figured, now, why not?
很有道理
Makes sense.
所以你打算修改原有设定吗
So, are you going to just retcon it?
不需要修改啊
No need.
它可以被纳入故事主线 - 怎么做
It can happen canonically. - How?
用第二册的真理之源
The Font of Truth from the second book?
不行
No.
不行 行不通的
No, that wouldn't work.
不 对 你说得对 - 戈林布雷的变形者
No, yeah, you're right. - The Shapeshifters of Gollinbray.
我是在想艾瓦洛的…
I was thinking of the Caverns of--
艾瓦洛的洞穴 - 没错
The Caverns of Aevalor. - Yeah.
可洞穴不是被时间磨灭了吗 - 是啊
But weren't those lost to time? - Well, sure.
可是对拉班来说 时间算什么
But what is time to someone like Raban?
只需要找到维吉尔船长的…
They just have to get their hands on Captain Virgil's
时间罗盘和… - 时间罗盘
temporal compass and… - Temporal compass!
哇呜 - 我想过让露卡西亚…
Wow. - I thought about Lucasia
用这个罗盘来…
using the compass for
做些什么 我已经不记得做什么事了
something, for the life of me I can't remember what,
不过这么一来 这对拉班就合理太多了
but it just… it makes more sense for Raban.
就这样
Yeah.
目前为止还喜欢吗
So, you like it so far?
卡萝尔
Carol.
我们…
We…
我很喜欢
I love it.
乔帕斯弹奏吉他
Joe Pass on guitar.
雷布朗用贝斯稳稳地撑着节奏
Ray Brown holding it down on bass.
米奇罗克尔演奏激昂的小军鼓
Mickey Roker on that blazing snare,
当然 还有迪齐吉莱斯皮 无与伦比的小号♥演奏
and of course, the incomparable Dizzy Gillespie on trumpet.
现在送上一席音乐盛宴
And now here's a real treat.
KHNM电台 调频92.4 播放迈尔斯戴维斯的《你的全部》
Miles Davis "All of You" on KHNM, 92.4 FM.
希望你煮的够我们两个人吃
I hope you're making enough for both of us.
你也要吃
You're eating too.
你喜欢煎蛋卷 对吗
You like omelets, right?
我们喜欢啊
We do.
只要是早餐都喜欢
We love all breakfast food.
很好…
Sure. Sure.
不过你…
But you… you.
我说你个人…
Like lowercase "you"…
佐西亚喜欢吃煎蛋卷吗
Does Zosia like omelets?
佐西亚喜欢…
Zosia likes…
我喜欢煎蛋卷
I like omelets.
只是很少有机会吃到
Never had many chances to try them.
那你最爱吃什么
What is your favorite food?
芒果冰淇淋
Mango ice cream.
我喜欢吃芒果冰淇淋
I love mango ice cream.
我家附近有一个老人家 推着手推车卖♥♥冰淇淋
There was an old man in my neighborhood who sold it out of a little cart.
我会看着船只离开格但斯克
I would watch the ships leaving Gdańsk.
崭新闪亮 首航启程
Brand new. First voyage.
当时我大概…十岁吧
I was maybe… ten years old?
我被那些巨大的船给迷住了
And I was fascinated by these giant ships.
谁造的
Who built them?
为什么而造
What for?
它们要去哪里
Where were they going?
现在我知道了
And now I know.
那个推着手推车的男人偶尔…
Sometimes, the man with the cart
会把卖♥♥不出去的冰淇淋送给我们
would hand out ice cream bars to us when he had too many to sell.
他知道我们没有钱
He knew we didn't have two coins to rub together.
那时国家才刚开放
It was just after the country had opened up,
他的冰淇淋突然多出了好多新口味
and suddenly he had new flavors.
薄荷 咖啡 水蜜桃
Mint, coffee, peach.
不过 芒果
But mango,
那是我的最爱
that was my favorite.
谢谢你跟我分享了这个故事
Thank you for sharing that.
佐西亚
Zosia?
有客人要来了
You're going to have a visitor.
好了
Okay.
好了…
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
(距离墨西哥和美国边境 31公里)
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表