剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
Can we get you a fresh change of clothes?
卡萝尔 多亏你的机智挽救了局面
Carol, your quick thinking really saved the day.
你们为什么给我手榴弹
Why would you give me a hand grenade?
你要求的呀
You asked for one.
为什么不给我假的
Why not give me a fake one?
卡萝尔 抱歉 我们误会你的意思了
Sorry if we got that wrong, Carol.
如果我现在要一枚手榴弹 你们还会给我吗
If I asked right now, would you give me another hand grenade?
会的
Yes.
就算经过昨晚的事 你们还是会再给我一个
Even after last night, you would give me another?
当然了
Oh, sure.
好 那火箭筒呢
Okay, what about a bazooka?
还有火箭筒发射的东西 火箭弹什么的
And the thing a bazooka shoots? A rocket, or whatever.
可以啊
Yes.
很好
All right.
很好
All right.
那么...
What about...
还有什么 坦克车呢
I don't know, a tank?
那原♥子♥弹♥呢
What about an atom bomb?
你为什么要它呢
Why would you want one?
为了炸毁某些东西
To blow shit up?
为了玩 我是说 这很重要吗
For kicks. I mean, does it matter?
你们给了我手榴弹啊 我的天
You gave me a grenade, for fuck's sake.
到了这个时候 你们可以拒绝我
It'd be okay to say no at this point.
这才是明智的
That would be sane.
而不是发什么烂神经
Not utterly batshit crazy.
如果你真心想要核武器
If you truly wanted a nuclear weapon,
我们会跟你分♥析♥利弊
we would weigh the pros and cons with you.
我们会解释它的毁灭性程度...
We would explain that it would be very destructive--
给还是不给
Yes or no?
最终...
Ultimately...
给
yes.
但不会觉得这是好事
Wouldn't necessarily feel good about it.
不过卡萝尔 为了让你高兴 我们可以上天入地
But we would move heaven and earth to make you happy, Carol.
你要原♥子♥弹♥吗
Would you like an atom bomb?
我以后再答复你们
I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.
好...
Okay. Okay.
你要来杯咖啡吗
Would you like a cup of coffee?
一匙白糖加燕麦奶 对吧
One sugar, with oat milk, right?
再加点... - 你可以走了
And maybe a pinch of... - You can go.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表