剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
Purple sand? That is…That's brilliant.
这个世界需要这种东西
The world needed that.
这个世界还需要另一个女主角
And the world needed yet another female character
成天痴痴地看着某个傲慢自大的海盗
who spends all her time mooning over some fucking proud and haughty pirate.
他是私掠者 不是海盗
He's a corsair, not a pirate.
“曼多♥维♥亚香料果”
"Mandovian spicefruit."
天哪 那个 我
Jesus. That… I…
就像《星际争霸战》被拍烂了一样
It's like a bad episode of Star Trek.
那不如给读者来点改变?
So how about you throw everybody a changeup?
不要紫色沙子 换成绿色?
Green sand instead of purple?
也许是时候出版你那正经八百的书了
Maybe it's time for your serious book.
为什么不呢?你都已经写了五年
Why not? You've been plugging away at it for five years.
还不到四年半 - 不好意思
Four and a half. Barely. - Pardon me.
那可以出版了呀
So put it out already.
我不能就这样 它…
I can't just… It…
它还需要打磨
It needs polishing.
肯定需要的 对吧?
Obviously. I mean it does, right?
好 那接下来的几个月就用来打磨它
Okay, take the next few months and polish.
我可以安排嘛
I'll work it out.
我帮你争取多点时间 写下一本《威卡罗》
I'll buy you some more time before your next Wycaro.
你真觉得《苦涩的蛹》更好?
You really think Bitter Chrysalis is that good?
我觉得大家都会喜欢它
I think people will love it.
你有读过《芬尼根的守灵夜》吗?
You ever read Finnegans Wake?
没有
No.
我上研究院时 试着读了一下
I tried to. In grad school.
或许那是本很棒的书 我不确定
It's probably great. I don't know.
我只知道读的过程很痛苦
All I know is it made me miserable trying to get through it.
后来我想
I figure…
如果就算只让一人开心 这或许不是艺术
you make even one person happy, maybe that's not art.
但也是有所作为
But it's something.
敬拉班
To Raban.
傲慢自大的拉班
Proud, haughty Raban.
带烟了吗?
Did you bring your cigarettes?
你什么时候开始抽烟的?
Since when do you smoke?
从现在开始
Since now.
突发新闻
空军基地被封锁
你想烧光一片森林吗?别浪费我的丁烷
Are you trying to start a forest fire? Stop wasting my butane.
银杰克酒吧
别教我怎么抽烟
Stop telling me how to smoke.
我初中时抽过烟
I used to smoke in middle school.
话说回来 你应该先帮别人点烟
You're supposed to light the other person's cigarette first, by the way.
这是礼貌 - 是吗?在飞机上
That's etiquette. - Yeah? On a plane,
你不也先帮自己带氧气罩吗?
do you put your own oxygen mask on first?
想不想知道“休斯顿妈咪78” 对《血歌♥》的评价?
Do you wanna hear what HoustonMom78 says about Bloodsong?
“《威卡罗》系列里最棒的一册”
"Best Wycaro ever!" All caps.
还有
And…
16、17个感叹号♥ - 哇
16, 17 exclamation points. - Wow.
新记录吗? - 必须的
Is that a new record? - It's gotta be.
“警告有剧透 拉班以更精彩的姿势回归”
"Spoiler alert, Raban is back and yummier that ever."
她想说“姿态”吧
Yummier than ever, I think she means.
“你最好相信我批准他上船
"You better belief he's got my permission to come aboard.
我随时能和他在甲板上做”
I'd walk his plank any time."
似乎跟航海主题有关
I'm sensing a nautical motif.
有点 可能“休斯顿妈咪”又吃错药了吧
A little bit. Think HoustonMom's off her meds again?
我觉得她会为了烤芝士三文治张♥开♥双♥腿♥
I think HoustonMom would spread her legs for a grilled cheese sandwich.
你看
Look at that.
看什么?
What?
你觉得他们在做什么?
What do you think they're doing?
什么在做什么? - 飞机啊 上面 快看
What's what doing? - The planes. Up. Look.
不知道啊 怎么了 很奇怪吗?
I don't know. What, is that weird?
当然奇怪啦 不是吗?
Yeah, it's weird. Isn't it?
全部都这样平行
All of them kinda parallel like that.
还有其他人发表意见吗?
Anybody else weigh in?
都是常见的嫌疑人 外加几个新的
It's all the usual suspects, plus a few new ones.
大家都很喜欢
Everybody loves it.
你要回答他们的几个问题吗?
You wanna answer a few questions for them?
什么?现在?不要… - 就回答一个简单的
What, now? No. No, no. - Do one quick one.
让他们知道你在关注他们
Let 'em know you're paying attention.
“卡萝尔 我老公说拉班可以当我的炮♥友♥
"Carol, my husband says Raban can be my hall pass,
但我觉得不公平 因为他不是真实人物
which I don't think is fair since Raban's not a real-life person,
虽然我希望他是
although I wish he was.
在现实生活中 你在写拉班的时候
In real-life, was there an actual man you were thinking of
是否想着某个真实人物写的?”
when you came up with Raban?"
这还蛮好笑的
That's hilarious.
你要告诉她真♥相♥吗?
You wanna tell her the truth?
你也不会有损失啊
What do you have to lose?
写“乔治克鲁尼”吧
Put down George Clooney.
怎么了? - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
有问题吗? - 没问题 就是
What's wrong with him? - Nothing. Just…
要不写个帅气的巴西足球运动员?
I mean, how about a hot Brazilian soccer player?
有脏辫的那种 搞点刺♥激♥的嘛
Someone with dreadlocks. Hip it up.
就…
Just…
写“乔治克鲁尼”吧
put George Clooney.
更安全
It's safer.
糟了
Shit.
老兄 你…你还好吗?老兄
Buddy, you… You okay, buddy?
天啊
Jesus.
海伦 要不要打电♥话♥叫人来啊?
Helen, should we call someone?
海伦?
Helen?
海伦 别再看破手♥机♥了
Helen, stop looking at the goddamn…
海伦?
Helen?
我的天啊 海伦
Oh, my God. Helen!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
救命啊
Help!
快来人 救命啊
Somebody help us!
救命啊
Help!
撑着点 撑着…
Just hang in there. Hang in there.
撑着点
Just hang in there.
快报♥警♥
Call 911…
我的天啊
Oh, God.
快接电♥话♥ 求你了
Come on, please.
求你了
Please, please.
您已拨通阿尔伯克基警局… - 喂 你好 我…
You've reached the Albuquerque Police… - Yes. Hi. I…
紧急救援电♥话♥ - 该死的
…emergency number. - Shit!
请稍等片刻 - 该死的
Please remain on the line. - Fuck!
接线员即将与您连线 - 该死的
An operator will be with you shortly. - Fuck!
您已拨通阿尔伯克基警局…
You've reached the Albuquerque Police…
快点…
Come on, come on, come on.
快点…
Come on, come on, come on.
快点…
Come on, come on, come on!
该死的
Fuck you.
该死…
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you!
嘿 你下车 快 下车 天啊
Hey, you gotta get out. Come on, get out. Get out! Oh, God.
不 见鬼
No! Fuck!
滚一边去
Fucking go!
烈酒
谢天谢地
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
医院
嘿…
Hey. Hey.
醒醒
Wake up.
阮医生 求你醒醒吧
Dr. Nguyen, I need you to wake up.
醒醒吧
Please wake up.
医生
Doctor.
阮医生 醒醒啊
Dr. Nguyen, wake up.
醒醒啊
Wake up.
请你醒醒啊
Please wake up.
阮医生 醒醒啊
Dr. Nguyen, wake up!
算了
Okay.
对不起 见鬼
I'm so sorry! Fuck.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表