剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
Anything. Everything.
好吧 呃 有个居住在伊斯坦布尔 68岁卖♥♥糖的博拉乔拉克
Well, let's see. There's Bora Colak, a 68-year-old candy vendor in Istanbul.
他说土耳其语 喜欢猫
He speaks Turkish and loves cats.
有个住在巴厘岛的伊达阿玉德维 23岁
In Bali, there's Ida Ayu Dewi. Twenty-three.
说印度尼西亚巴厘语 她是柔身术演员兼舞蹈家
Speaks Indonesian Balinese. She's a contortionist and a dancer.
会表演巴厘传统舞蹈 蕾贡乔波舞 都是非常精致的舞蹈
Performs the Barong, the Legong Jobog. It's all quite exquisite.
毫无疑问 说下去
I'm sure. Keep going.
西多尔梅利斯是撒丁的渔夫
Sidore Melis in Sardinia is a fisherman.
或者说他曾是渔夫 现在89岁 已经退休了
Or he was, but he's 89 and retired.
还有住在莱索托马塞卢 玛丽库克西阿金托拉
There's Mary Kuksie Akintola. Lives in Maseru, Lesotho.
那她是做什么的
What does she do?
她家里饲养巴索托矮马 不过她才八岁
Her family raises Basotho ponies, but she's only eight years old.
还没决定从事什么工作 - 下一位
She hasn't decided on a profession. - Next.
住在也门亚丁的阿卜杜勒卡里姆阿尔沙雷
Abdul Kareem Alsharei lives in Aden, Yemen.
37岁的穆安津
He's a 37-year-old muezzin.
穆安津 那是...什么
Muezzin. That's a... What is that?
他颂唱礼拜宣礼词
He sings the call to prayer.
有一副强而有力的男高音嗓子
He has a powerful tenor voice.
他也很爱猫
He also loves cats.
好 那有谁是医生吗
Okay. But are there any medical doctors?
或是科学家 或任何专家之类的
Any scientists or an expert of some kind?
有的 根据《Time Out》杂♥志♥
Yes. According to Time Out Magazine,
大阪市的北中武雄做的乌冬面 是全京阪神最好吃的
Takeo Kitanaka in Osaka makes the best udon noodles in the entire Keihanshin--
我不是指这个 不是的
That's not what I meant. Nope.
好 那就是...几个
All right, that makes... What?
六个人
Six.
你没有提到那个来自...
So, you didn't say anything about the guy from...
哪里来着 巴拉圭 他呢
Where was it? Paraguay. What about him?
他叫马努索斯奥维多
His name is Manousos Oviedo.
我们在33小时后才发觉到他的存在
We weren't aware of him for the first 33 hours.
他在亚松森管理自助仓库
He manages a self-storage facility in Asunción.
他到现在还没跟我们有过真正的沟通
So far, he hasn't really communicated with us.
我想跟他谈谈
I wanna talk to him.
他只会西班牙语 还会一点瓜拉尼语
He only speaks Spanish and a bit of Guarani.
需要我们帮你翻译吗 - 不需要
Do you want us to translate for you? - No.
我自己看着办
I'll manage.
回到家后 马上联络他
First thing, once I get home.
你要的话 我们现在可以想办法联♥系♥他
We could try him right now, if you like.
他很抗拒有人联络他
He's been a bit reluctant to get in contact.
再试一次
Try it again.
电♥话♥好像被挂断了 还是怎么的 再来一次
I think we got cut off or something. Try it again.
...美国
Estoy de los... United States--
再打给他
Get him back.
再打给他
Get him back.
抱歉 卡萝尔 我们不认为他在针对你
We're sorry, Carol. We don't think it was personal.
再见 卡萝尔
Bye, Carol.
我说真的 你有什么需要 让我们...
Really, please let us know if there's--
卡萝尔 等...等一下
Carol! One... One second.
我们有东西要给你
We have something for you.
我们收集了所有寄给你的邮件
We gathered all the mail that was in transit for you.
我们觉得你会喜欢盒子里的东西
We think you're really gonna like what's in the box.
你还有什么需要 尽管向我们开口
Anything else we can do for you, just let us know.
(美国邮政服务 优先邮件)
(FIONACOM 海伦L阿姆斯特德亲启)
(THERAGUN按♥摩♥枪 感官体验 缓解疼痛)
(舒缓酸痛 减轻压力 睡眠更好)
嗨 卡萝尔 有什么需要吗
Hi, Carol. What can we do for you?
你怎么会知道 寄给我的盒子里的东西是什么
What exactly do you know about what's in this box in my mail?
海伦给你买♥♥的 你在巡回签书会时 压力很大
Helen ordered it for you. You'd been so stressed out on the tour.
你在亚特兰大机场试过一次
You tried one in the Atlanta airport.
不过你说太贵了 所以海伦在网上订购了一个
But you said it was too expensive, so Helen bought one online.
是吗
Did she?
她觉得这是巡回后最棒的礼物
She thought it would make a nice gift to celebrate the end of the tour.
回家的礼物
A homecoming present.
卡萝尔
Carol?
接下来你给我听好了
Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
你要忘记所有关于海伦的一切
You're gonna forget everything you know about Helen.
所有回忆 所有她曾有过的想法
Every memory. Every thought she ever had.
把她从你的脑袋里清空 你们的
Get her out of your head. Heads.
卡萝尔 我们很抱歉 如果... - 再也别提起她
Carol, we apologize if it-- - Never mention her again.
再也别想关于她的事
Never think about her again.
只有我可以记住她 听清楚了吗 只有我
Only I get to remember her, you got that? Only me.
那为什么你的名字不叫大笨蛋
Then how come your name isn't Big Dummy?
那是因为镇上已有 其他三个人叫这个名字了
Well, there were already three other people in town with that name.
可是这个不是重点
But that's beside the point.
有天 我鼓起勇气走向刻薄老妇希肯卢珀
One day I got up the courage to go up to Mean Old Lady Hickenlooper
(《黄金女郎》)
(卡萝尔斯图尔卡 阿普唑仑)
问她为什么总是皱着眉头
and ask her why she always frowned.
原来她天生就没有微笑肌肉
Well, she had been born with no smiling muscles.
我便指出皱着的眉头 倒过来就是一个笑容啊
I pointed out that a frown is just a smile turned upside down!
所以从那时起 只要我一经过 她会倒立向我挥手
So from then on, whenever I'd go by, she'd stand on her head and wave!
什么鬼
What the hell?
早上好 卡萝尔 - 干吗送吃的
Good morning, Carol. - What's with the food?
这就是你在普罗温斯敦 一家提供食宿酒店里 吃的一模一样
It's the exact meal you had at that B and B you stayed at in Provincetown.
2012年 还记得吗 你去那里看靛青女孩演出
2012? Remember? You were there to see the Indigo Girls.
那天早上你对厨师称赞有加 她至今没忘
You were very complimentary of the chef that morning. It really stuck with her.
用高粱面粉做的煎饼 - 所以你就自作主张
The sorghum flour pancakes-- - So you took it upon yourself
帮我做早餐
to make me breakfast?
我们知道你冰箱里没什么东西
Well, we knew your fridge was pretty bare.
你只有汤力水 半盒燕麦牛奶
You've only got tonic water, half a carton of oat milk,
绿橄榄 黑橄榄 红橄榄 各一罐
a jar of green olives, a jar of black olives, a jar of red olives--
我说过海伦是禁区 - 是的 当然 卡萝尔
I told you Helen was off-limits. - Yes, of course, Carol.
所以你是怎么该死...
So how the f...
所以你是怎么知道我冰箱里剩什么
How do you know what is in my fridge?
“开心女佣”的特蕾莎说的
Theresa from Merry Maids.
你让她们在结束巡回签书会回家前 帮你把家打扫干净
You had them clean up just before you got home from the book tour.
是食物不合胃口吗
Is the food not to your liking?
需要我们帮你做点别的吗
Would you like us to make you something else instead?
不需要
Nope.
我要你们别来烦我
I want you to leave me alone.
说的好像什么都知道 白♥痴♥ 还剩四分之三呢
Shows what you know, fuckers. It's three quarters of a carton.
(斯普劳特农贸市场 新鲜农产品)
这是...怎么...回事
What... the... fuck?
(熟食区 外带新鲜饭菜)
你好 卡萝尔 - 斯普劳特出什么事了
Hello, Carol. - What happened to my Sprouts?
你是偷盗超♥市♥商品的怪杰吗
Are you the Grinch who steals supermarkets?
很抱歉 我们在整合资源
So sorry. We're consolidating resources
把有用物品集中起来分发出去
to centralize useful items for distribution.
食物 药品 任何商店企业里有用的物品
Food, medicine, anything helpful from stores or businesses
包括以前私人住♥宅♥里的
or what used to be private homes.
这样更有效率
It's just more efficient.
好...我明白了
Fine. Fine. I get it.
你有什么特别需要的吗
Is there something specific you need?
我们随时随地可以送过去给你
We can deliver to you anytime. Anywhere.
我不想每次需要什么 就打电♥话♥给你
I am not going to call you every time I need something.
我不要你伺候我
I don't want you waiting on me.
我是个非常独♥立♥的人 好吗
I am a very independent person. Okay?
一直如此 我可以照顾自己
I always have been. I fend for myself.
我只想要斯普劳特恢复原样
I just want my Sprouts back.
当然可以
Absolutely. Will do.
很好
Okay.
太棒了
Great.
所以什么时候
So, what?
星期五行吗
Can we say Friday, maybe?
我只需要知道大概什么时候再过来
I just need a rough estimate of when I should come back.
我们一会儿就到
We'll be there in a moment.
(天然食品)
卡萝尔
Carol.
我们可以借过一下吗
May we sneak past you here?
(玛芬 烘焙坊 面包)
(肉类和海鲜)
都好了 卡萝尔 致电我们 如果 - 你想要的东西不在这
All set, Carol. Call us if there's... - ...something you want that's not here.
我们会 - 马上送到
We'll get it... - ...to you toot sweet.
(每一份饮食是一个选择)
幸好有些德鲁伊牧师
Luckily, there were some Druid priests
为了巨石阵庄园开业典礼来到镇上
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表