剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
get cleaned up, and then,
之后我们再见面
we can get together later.
继续聊
Talk some more.
我只是跟你开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
你成功了
Well done.
事实上 我恨不得快点离开拉斯维加斯
Truth is, I can't get out of Vegas fast enough.
这座城市像用一万亿美元 打造的灯光烟灰缸
This city is like a trillion dollar light-up ashtray.
不是说你的新城市不好
No offense to your new town.
不会 我不介意
No, none taken.
肯定比不上阿尔伯克基
I'm sure it's no Albuquerque.
卡萝尔 你可以随时打电♥话♥给我
Carol, you can always call me.
拨“零”键 不管我在哪里 他们都会找到我
Dial zero, and they will find me wherever I am.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么说呢
How you say,
时不时更新情况吧 如何
"check in" now and then, hmm?
好
Sure.
也许你会想到办法可以避免这些人饿死
Maybe you will have some ideas on how to save these people from starvation.
不知道啊
I don't know.
也许我会叫他们去摘该死的苹果
Maybe tell 'em to pick a fucking apple.
天啊 - 抱歉
Wow. - Sorry.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean that.
算了 我是故意的
I mean, fuck it, yes, I did.
我是这个意思 不过...
I meant that, but...
不是那个语气
not like it sounded.
我不是什么怪物 你知道吗
I'm not some kind of monster, you know?
我只是...
I just...
是他们自作自受
They're doing this to themselves.
是他们要选择挨饿的
They are choosing to starve.
他们并不这么想 - 听我说
They do not see it that way. - Listen to me.
唯一能够救这些疯子的办法就是 把他们变回和从前一样
The only way to save these lunatics is to turn them back the way they were.
我们可以让他们恢复
There is a way to reverse this.
只要帮我找到办法
Help me find it.
你真的觉得现在这个世界变得更好了吗
Do you seriously think the world is a better place now,
就因为现在很太平
just because it's peaceful?
他们把我们转化后 我们就要跟着一起挨饿了
Well, once they turn us, we're gonna starve right along with them.
你没想过吗
Have you thought of that?
他们没法转化我们
They cannot turn us,
没我们的允许就不行
not without our consent.
什么意思
What do you mean?
唯一能够让他们的病毒 运用在我们身上的办法
It seems the only way to make their virus work on us
就是通过我们个人的干细胞来定制病毒
is by tailoring it to our individual stem cells.
可这些干细胞需要先从我们身上获取
But to obtain those stem cells, they must first collect them from our bodies.
所以...什么意思
What... What?
也就是需要将一根大针♥刺♥入髋骨
Apparently that involves sticking a large needle into the bone of the hip.
会很痛
Somewhat painful.
创伤性也会很大
And very invasive.
这件事没我们的允许 他们就无法做
Something they cannot do without our permission.
你什么时候知道的
When did you find this out?
他们昨天才发现的
They made this discovery only yesterday.
我向你保证他们对此也很不高兴
They are not pleased about it, I can assure you.
还问我肯不肯让他们这么做
They asked me if I would give my consent.
我说
I said,
“很遗憾 目前我不要”
"Regrettably, as of this time, I prefer not to."
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
我们会竭尽全力为你提供
We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情始终如初 卡萝尔
Our feelings for you haven't changed, Carol.
只是发生了这些事后 我们需要一些空间
But after everything that's happened, we just need a little space.
是我
It's me.
你们需要取我们的干细胞 才能转化我们 这是真的吗
Is it true that you need our stem cells to turn us into you?
另外 你们是不是需要我们明确的许可
And furthermore, is it true that you need our express permission
才能取得这些干细胞呢
to collect those stem cells?
卡萝尔
Carol.
(卡萝尔 是的 两个问题都是)
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
我们会竭尽全力为你提供
We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情始终如一 卡萝尔
Our feelings for you haven't changed, Carol.
只是发生了这些事后 我们需要一些空间
But after everything that's happened, we just need a little space.
我正式说明我不同意
I am officially going on record that I do not consent.
你们不能碰我一根汗毛
You will not lay a finger on me.
重复我说的话
Repeat that back.
(卡萝尔 我们听到了 你说你不同意)
(我们不会从你身上取得干细胞)
(我们会尊重你的意愿)
这是你的车
This is your vehicle?
对啊
Yep.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
彼此彼此
You too.
(周一 周二 周三 周四)
不管怎样 这个世界正在尽最大的努力
For what it's worth, the world is doing the best it can.
它想你
It misses you.
佐西亚也想你
Zosia misses you.
他们希望回到你身边 卡萝尔
They want to come back, Carol.
他们希望你回心转意
They're just looking for a change of heart.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
小心脚下
Watch your toes.
(8.613.0千赫)
(卡萝尔斯图尔卡 新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基 谢洛罗萨多院)
(播放)
12位亲爱的幸存者...
To my 12 fellow survivors...
12
Twelve?
你们好 我是卡萝尔斯图尔卡
...greetings. I'm Carol Sturka.
你们有些人认识我
Some of you know me.
有些人我还未见过
Some of you I've yet to meet.
不过...如果你还是我们的一份子
But... if you're still one of us,
那么这是给你的信息
then this message is for you.
目前的情况是有办法解决的
There is a way to undo this situation.
我们可以把世界变成它原来的样子
To turn the world back the way it's supposed to be.
我是怎么知道的呢
How do I know this?
因为就在今天早些时候 这些受影响的人也就是他者们
Because earlier today, these afflicted people, these Others,
是他们自己说的
they basically told me so themselves.
因为你知道吗
Because guess what?
他们不能撒谎
They can't lie.
这也是我发现的另一件事
Which is yet another thing I've discovered.
这个外星人病毒 或不管那是什么
This alien virus or whatever it is,
它不允许他们撒谎
it doesn't allow them to do that.
所以解决办法究竟是什么
So, what is this solution exactly?
他们不肯告诉我
That they didn't tell me.
不过他们为了不说 忍♥得极其辛苦
But they so resisted telling me,
以至于大家突然爆哭
that everybody suddenly burst into tears.
很明显是全世界爆哭了
Worldwide, apparently.
我知道至少你们其中一人为此很生气
Which I know upset at least one of you.
事后
And then after that,
他们完全舍弃我住的城市
they completely abandoned the city I live in.
留我独自一人在这里
Leaving me here all alone.
也就是说我的方向是对的
Which says to me I'm on the right track.
我知道你们有些人
Now, I realize some of you
认为这个世界变成这样会比较好
think the world might be better off this way,
找到了新的和平 爱和包容
with all the newfound peace, love and understanding.
你可以保留这个看法
Enjoy that opinion.
尽情享受它
Relish it.
因为这可能是你最后一次拥有这种看法
Because it may be the last one you ever possess.
等到那天的到来 等到那份和平和爱被强加在身上
And when the day comes that you have peace and love forced upon you,
谁知道呢 也许在那最后的一瞬间
who knows, maybe in that last fleeting moment,
你或许会发现你曾那么珍惜你的个体性
you might just realize you treasure your individuality.
如果这里有人 我劝你马上滚出来
If there is someone here, I advise you to get out now.
(秘鲁 玻利维亚 巴拉圭)
儿子 你好
Hello, son.
很高兴见到你
We're happy to see you.
你一定是又饿又困惑吧
You must be hungry and confused.
有什么问题需要我们解答吗
Can we answer any questions?
儿子 告诉我们 我们可以为你做什么
Tell us. What can we do for you, son?
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表