剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
你要的话 我们可以帮你准备个人床铺
We can make you your own bed, if you'd like.
不了 - 有私人空间
No, no. - In private.
不了 我要回家
That's okay. I'm gonna head home.
你高兴就行了
Whatever makes you happy.
我们可以送你回去 你也可以开我们的车走
We can drive you. Or you're welcome to take our car.
我会想办法的
I'll figure something out.
介意我们躺下吗
Do you mind if we lie down?
躺下吧
Please.
(里奥兰乔活动中心)
我们很高兴和你共度美好的时光
We had a wonderful time with you.
也很高兴能够回到这里
We're very happy to be back.
是啊
Yeah.
需要我们帮你准备早餐吗
Would you like us to make you breakfast?
不了 我自己来
No, no. I can manage.
我也玩得很开心
I had a nice time too.
(杀手沙蚤男 沙洪水)
(拉班再度死去 这次是真的 问瓦尔)
(露卡西亚假扮海盗 借鉴莎士比亚)
(急于讨好 会给我原♥子♥弹♥ )
(不杀生 连虫子也不杀)
(不搞特权 所有混♥蛋♥一律平等)
(想改变我 异常诚实 无法说谎)
(他们食人)
这景色真是绝美
Hard to beat this view.
我好喜欢火车啊
Man, I love trains.
火车的鸣笛声很有魅力 你知道吗
There's just something about the sound of a train horn, you know?
什么魅力
What about it?
拜托 我肯定在某个时候 跟某些人说过我喜欢火车的鸣笛声
Come on, I must've told some human being at some point that I love train horns.
我以为你们知道有关我的一切
I thought you knew everything about me.
这个就不知道
Not this.
它是…
It is…
这世界最孤独的声音
the loneliest sound in the world.
你这是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
这个和身体的电磁场有关
Something to do with the body's electromagnetic field.
可以说是我们的自然电荷
Our natural electric charge, so to speak.
你也有 只不过没用到
You have one too, just unused.
所以…像无线电一样
So… like radio?
类似吧
Sort of.
不过无线电传输就像说话一样
But radio transmission is like talking.
是有意识的
It's conscious.
我们的沟通是无意识的
Our communication is unconscious.
体内稳态
Homeostatic.
像呼吸一样
Like breathing.
所以…
So…
不是…
No. No.
还有很多地方我们不完全理解
There's still a lot we don't really understand.
那你们为什么还需要火车呢
Why do you still need trains anyway?
为了分发食物
Food distribution.
卡萝尔 没事吧
Carol, you okay?
没事 非常好
Yeah. I'm great.
抱歉 继续吧
Sorry. Carry on.
你也会觉得很舒服吗
Does this feel good to you too?
当然啦
Absolutely.
那么…
So…
这是怎样的…感觉
Like… how?
我是说我知道你在接受按♥摩♥
I mean, I know you're getting a massage right now,
可确切来说 你们在给自己按♥摩♥
but technically it's you giving it to yourself.
是的
Yes.
而且你们在同时给我按♥摩♥
Meanwhile, you're simultaneously giving me a massage.
所以我是说… - 你说得对
So, I mean… - That's true.
这是怎样的感觉
How does that work?
大家都能感受到你此时此刻的感觉吗
Does everyone feel what you're feeling right now?
全世界都在接受按♥摩♥吗
Is the whole world getting a massage?
不 不完全如此
No. Not exactly.
这种感觉就像…
It's kind of like…
在过去的十分钟里
In the last ten minutes,
有1674死亡和965新生
there's been 1,674 deaths and 965 births.
然后…
And…
就在说话的当儿 保加利亚一名男子意外被铁栅栏刺穿
Just as we said this, a man in Bulgaria was accidentally impaled on an iron fence.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
没事的
It's okay.
我们认为没有刺到他的要害
We don't think he pierced anything vital.
一下子要感受到所有的事会让我们很难受
To feel everything all at once would be unbearable.
不过事情发生的时候 我们知道
But we know it as it happens.
也会有意识
We're aware.
就像我们会意识到你刚刚有鸡皮疙瘩
Like we're aware that you just got goose bumps.
话说回来
Having said all that,
按♥摩♥感觉…很舒服
this massage feels… good.
原来那就是它的来源
So, that's where it came from.
没错
That's it.
是恒星
Its star, anyway.
开普勒22 - 嗯哼
Kepler-22. - Uh-huh.
还有一个你看不到的行星叫开普勒22b
And the planet, which you can't see, is Kepler-22b.
那是我们对它的称呼 但我们不知道它们自己怎么称呼
That's our name for it. We have no idea what they call it.
它的半径大约是地球的两倍
It's got a radius roughly twice that of Earth,
而且我们认为 那个行星可能是个巨大的海洋
and we think their planet may be one enormous ocean.
我们偶尔会闭上眼睛想象那个画面
Sometimes we close our eyes and try to picture it.
我不确定这是不是正确的位置
I'm not sure I'm looking in the right spot.
我看到了…
I mean, I see the…
好像是天鹅座
the Swan, I think.
有看到比其他来得亮的恒星吗
Do you see a star brighter than the others?
有
Yes.
那是天津四
That's Deneb.
从侧翼的第一部分往上画一条直线
Then if you trace a straight line up from the first section of wing,
就会看到一个小光点
you should see a tiny dot of light.
我分不清是哪个光点
I can't tell one dot from the next.
城市里有很多光污染
There's a lot of light pollution coming from the city.
让我们来看看还有什么办法
Let's see what we can do about that.
哇
Wow.
现在试试看吧
Try it now.
我们可以把它放在目镜的中♥央♥
We could place it in the center of the eyepiece for you.
可以让你更好地观测到
Might make it easier for you to spot.
等一下 等等…
Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我好像看到了
Yeah, I think I see it.
我看到了 - 是吗
I see it. - Yeah?
看到了
I do.
很好
Yeah.
开普勒22b上住着怎样的生物
So, what are the people like on Kepler-22b?
我们可能永远也不会了解它们
We'll probably never learn the first thing about them.
它们太远了
They're too far away.
不过我们知道我们很爱它们
But we know we love them.
也很感激它们
And we're grateful to them.
所以不管花多长时间 我们也会报答这份恩情
And we'll pay it forward, however long that may take.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我们要分享它们给予的礼物
We have to share their gift.
分享给在外边可能存在的任何生物
With whoever else might be out there.
确认一下 外边指的是外太空
Just to be clear, out there, "out there"?
你们要怎么做到
How exactly will you do that?
(来自开普勒22b的信♥号♥♥ 打造巨型天线)
(耗尽全世界的能量 发送信♥号♥♥至外太空)
(集体睡觉 拥抱 体热)
(性 节能)
(通过身体的电荷交流 )
(火车运送食物 恶心)
(想改变我 需要我的同意)
能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
嗨
Hey.
谢谢…
Thanks. Thanks.
不客气
Our pleasure.
这是不是我们想的那样
Does this mean what we think it means?
什么 - 你又开始写作了
What? - You're writing again?
写…
Writing…
威卡罗 是啊
Wycaro. Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
我有个灵感 所以开始在白板上写东西
I had an idea and just started filling up the whiteboard,
突然马克笔没水了
and suddenly my marker ran dry.
所以 对 我又开始写作了
So, yeah. I'm writing again.
那么我们先不妨碍你了
Well, don't let us keep you.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表