剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
(牛奶)
(药物)
喂 - 你竟敢把我儿子弄哭
Hello? - How dare you make my son cry.
拉西米
Laxmi?
你把所有人都弄哭了
You made everyone cry.
还害你的随行监护心脏病发作 你这人怎么回事
And you gave your chaperone a heart attack. What is wrong with you?
首先 她不是我的随行监护 所以别再这样叫她
First of all, I don't have a chaperone, so stop calling her that.
第二 佐西亚会没事的 感谢你的问候
Second of all, Zosia's gonna be fine, thank you for asking.
第三... - 你干吗要做这种事
And third of all-- - Why do you do such things?
你精神失常吗
Are you mentally unsound?
第三 我发现很重要的事
Third of all, I learned something important.
拉西米 我觉得有办法解决...
Laxmi, I think that there might be a way to fix--
不准你再把我儿子弄哭
You do not ever make my son cry again.
嘿 如果阳光小姐 再跟你们要我的电♥话♥号♥码
Hey, if Miss Sunshine asks for my phone number again,
你让她滚蛋
you tell her to pound sand.
她会没事吧
She's gonna be all right, isn't she?
她会没事的
She's gonna be fine.
(紧急出口)
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
你好 卡萝尔 - 嘿
Hello, Carol. - Hey.
大家去哪里了 - 这是电♥话♥录音
Where did everybody-- - This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
我们会竭尽全力为你提供
We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情始终如初 卡萝尔
Our feelings for you haven't changed, Carol.
只是发生了这些事后 我们需要一些空间
But after everything that's happened, we just need a little space.
(皇冠假日酒店及度假村)
不是吧
Come on.
你们开什么该死的玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
算了
Fine.
走得好
Good riddance!
去你的
Fuck you!
《万中选一》
第一季第五集
(州警)
(致 亲爱的)
(我们其中一人)
受影响...受影响的人
Afflicted... Afflicted people.
(录制中)
12位亲爱的幸存者 你们好
To my 12 fellow survivors, greetings.
我是卡萝尔斯图尔卡
I'm Carol Sturka.
你们有些人认识我 有些人我还未见过
Some of you know me. Some of you I've yet to meet.
不过...
But...
如果你还是我们的一份子
if you're still one of us...
那么这是给你的信息
then this message is for you.
目前的情况是有办法解决的
There is a way to undo this situation.
我们可以把世界变成它原来的样子
To turn the world back the way it's supposed to be.
我是怎么知道的呢
How do I know this?
因为就在今天早些时候
Because earlier today,
这些受影响的人也就是他者们 是他们自己说的
these afflicted people, these Others, they basically told me so themselves.
因为你知道吗 他们不能撒谎
Because guess what? They can't lie.
这也是我发现的另一件事
Which is yet another thing I've discovered.
这个外星人病毒 或...
This alien virus, or...
不管那是什么 它不允许他们撒谎
whatever it is, it doesn't allow them to do that.
所以解决办法究竟是什么
So, what is this solution exactly?
他们不肯告诉我
That they didn't tell me.
不过他们为了不说 忍♥得极其辛苦 以至于大家突然爆哭
But they so resisted telling me, that everybody suddenly burst into tears.
很明显是全世界爆哭了
Worldwide, apparently.
我知道至少你们其中一人为此很生气
Which I know upset at least one of you.
事后 他们完全舍弃我住的城市
And then after that, they completely abandoned the city I live in.
留我独自一人在这里
Leaving me here all alone.
也就是说我的方向是对的
Which says to me I'm on the right track.
我知道你们有些人
Now, I realize some of you
认为这个世界变成这样会比较好
think the world might be better off this way,
找到了新的和平 爱和包容
with all the newfound peace, love and understanding.
你可以保留这个看法
Enjoy that opinion.
尽情享受它
Relish it.
因为这可能是你最后一次拥有这种看法
Because it may be the last one you ever possess.
等到那天的到来
And when the day comes
等到那份和平和爱 被强加在身上 谁知道呢
that you have peace and love forced upon you, who knows,
也许在那最后的一瞬间
maybe in that last fleeting moment
你或许会发现你曾那么珍惜你的个体性
you might just realize you treasured your individuality.
拜托你们 我们一起合作吧
Please, let's work together.
我们13个人
The 13 of us.
因为我们得倾其所有才能成功
'Cause it's gonna take everything we've got.
可是这些人需要被拯救
But these people need saving.
是我们亏欠人类的
We owe it to humanity.
不管白天夜晚 随时联♥系♥我
Call me anytime, day or night.
祝我们好运 愿大家成功
Good luck and godspeed.
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
好... - 我们会竭尽全力为你提供
Yes, yes. - We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情 - 我知道
Our feelings for you... - Got it.
始终如初 卡萝尔 - 知道了
...haven't changed, Carol. - Got it.
知道了 - 只是发生了这些事后
Got it. - But after everything that's happened,
我们需要一些空间 - 知道了
we just need a little space. - Got it.
我是卡萝尔
It's Carol.
我做了个视频
I've made a video.
你们不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
可是我要你们帮我拷贝12份
However, I want you to make 12 copies
分给那些像我一样的人
and distribute them to all of the other people like me.
至于那些不会说英语的人
And for those that don't speak English,
我要你为我说的话逐字打上字幕
I want you to subtitle what I say word-for-word.
我当然不能逼你们去做
I certainly can't force you to do this.
可是你们这么做会讨好到我 而我知道你们很喜欢这样
However, you doing it would please me, and I know you're into that.
反过来 你们如果不这么做
And conversely, if you don't do it,
那就别怪我心情变得糟糕透顶了
I can't be held responsible for the biblically shitty mood
这点毫无疑问
in which I will no doubt find myself.
所以我会把东西放到石头边的路沿上
So, I'm gonna leave it outside on the curb, by a rock.
然后我会离那里远远的 因为老天都知道你们需要空间嘛
And I'll stay far, far away 'cause God knows you need your space.
(立即配送 卡萝尔斯图尔卡)
不可以...
No. No. No, no, no.
嘿
Hey!
给我滚出去
Get out of here!
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
我们会竭尽全力为你提供
We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情始终如初 卡萝尔
Our feelings for you haven't changed, Carol.
只是发生了这些事后 我们需要一些空间
But after everything that's happened, we just need a little space.
把灯都开了 所有灯
I want the lights back on. All of them.
所有地方的
Everywhere.
马上给我开
Now.
(无人生还)
(阿加莎克里斯蒂著)
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
哔声后 有什么需要 请留言要求
At the tone, you can leave a message to request anything you might need.
我们会竭尽全力为你提供
We'll do our best to provide it.
我们对你的感情始终如一 卡萝尔
Our feelings for you haven't changed, Carol.
只是发生了这些事后 我们需要一些空间
But after everything that's happened, we just need a little space.
我需要你们把垃圾收走
I need my trash picked up.
喂
Hello.
你好 卡萝尔
Hello, Carol.
这是电♥话♥录音
This is a recording.
我们可以收走你的垃圾 只要装在袋子里
We can pick up your trash as long as it's bagged,
每个袋子不能超过7.7公斤
and each bag weighs 17 pounds or less.
请从垃圾桶取出所有袋子
Please remove all bags from the bin
把它们放在路沿上 和垃圾桶保持至少60公分的距离
and place them on the curb a minimum of two feet apart.
谢谢
Thank you.
(固体垃圾管理部)
(牛奶)
(新鲜天然牛奶)
(仅回收)
你们这些可恶的人还真爱喝牛奶
You motherfuckers sure love your milk.
(公爵城 全脂牛奶维生素A 和 D)
(公爵城奶制品厂)
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表