剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
这边...
It's...
对 这里
Yeah. This way.
好...
Okay. Okay.
我们所在的位置是一个叫农杰的地方
Here we are inside something called Agri-Jet.
这里是新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基 一个冷藏库
It's a refrigerated warehouse in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
我的天
Jesus.
这里很冷
It's cold in here.
来 我给大家看看 这里是个怎样的地方
All right, let me show you around. I'll give you a sense of the place,
带你们参观一下
give you the grand tour.
这里...很大
It's... It's huge.
大概30米长
It's maybe hundred feet long.
不知道怎么解释 反正这里非常庞大
I don't know what that is in meters, but it's massive.
而且里面塞得满满当当
And it is packed to the rafters
有很多很多
with lots and lots of...
用收缩包装的...
shrink-wrapped...
东西
items.
是的 那么里面是什么东西
Yeah, so what's inside?
这个嘛
Well...
百闻不如一见 对吧
A picture's worth a thousand words, right?
所以我要让你们亲眼见识一下
So, I'm gonna let you see for yourself.
很好
Okay.
好
Okay.
你们看到了吗
Do you see this?
看到了吗 没错
Huh? Yeah.
这个...
It's...
不是大公♥司♥生产的火鸡
That is not a Butterball turkey.
我只能说这么多
I'll tell you that much.
他们要拿这些做什么呢
What are they doing with all this, huh?
你们猜猜
Guess.
该死的 猜啊
Fucking guess.
因为这整个地方都是...
Because this whole place is filled
人的尸体
with human bodies.
是人体部分
It's parts of them!
是一块又一块的人体
It's pieces of them.
全密封了起来
All vacuum sealed.
这就是整个工厂的用途
That is what this whole plant is being used for.
这些就在我们眼皮子底下发生
And it's been happening right under our noses.
我是说他们急匆匆地离开这里
I mean, they got out of this town in a hurry,
但我向你们保证 在此之前
but I guarantee you, before that,
他们或许在这里工作 一天三班轮值
they were probably doing three shifts a day in here.
那么这门后又是什么呢
And what's behind that door, huh?
那个是巴士大小的绞肉机和好几个大桶
It is a meat grinder the size of a bus and vats,
用来烹煮的大桶
cooking vats.
让你们看看里面有什么
And wait until you see what's inside those.
(闪迪)
(卡萝尔斯图尔卡 新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基 谢洛罗萨多)
《万中选一》
第一季第六集
二百四十万美元整
Two million, four hundred thousand even.
全押
All in.
全押
All in.
五百万美元
Five million dollars.
本馆纪录
The house record.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
请亮牌
Please reveal your cards.
同花顺
A straight flush.
皇家同花顺
A royal flush.
牌面更大
The higher hand.
嘿 朋友 你要进入角色
Hey, pal. Stay in character.
迪亚巴特先生 你这次虽然赢了
You may have won this time, Mr. Diabaté.
可你的运气快到头了
But your luck is about to run out.
有一天 也许吧
Someday, perhaps...
但不是今天
but not today.
亲爱的 这是赏你的
For you, my lovely.
这是我的荣幸
It's been an honor.
还有人要加入吗
Anyone else?
我的美人 过来
Come, my beauties.
后会有期
Next time.
玩得很高兴
It's been a pleasure!
(西门)
你是
And you are?
乔特 - 乔特
Joette. - Joette!
进来吧 亲爱的
Come in, my dear.
很抱歉 亲爱的
We're terribly sorry, our love,
我们需要立刻离开
but we have to leave immediately.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你的客人马上就到
You're going to have a visitor.
你要的话 可以跟我们一起走
You can come with us, if you want.
我不能这么对她
I can't do that to her.
反正早晚都得和她谈谈
Sooner or later, we'll have to talk.
难道就没时间做...
Is there no time for even a little...?
乔特
Joette?
希望在这里...
Please be here. Please be here. Please be here.
(拉斯维加斯城)
(欢迎卡萝尔)
(卡萝尔 会面地点 维罗纳空中别♥墅♥ 30楼)
有人吗
Hello?
我在这
In here.
卡萝尔 你来得正是时候
Just in time, Carol.
所以她们离开的时候 告诉你我要来
So, on their way out the door, they told you I was coming?
那你为什么留下 - 为了欢迎你
Why'd you stay? - To welcome you.
不喝了 谢谢
No, thanks.
感谢你的招待
I appreciate that.
我猜她们没告诉你我来的目的
I bet they didn't tell you why I was coming.
她们不可能会告诉你的
There's no way in hell they did.
你可能会需要比香槟更烈的酒
You're gonna need something stronger than champagne
等你看了我带来的东西
when you see what I brought.
你这畜棚里...
Do you...
有电视吗
have a TV in this barn?
厉害啊
Impressive.
好
Okay.
需要什么 H...HDMI 好的
What do you got? H... HDMI. All right.
又是你拍的视频吗
Is this another one of your videos?
你看了我的视频
You've seen my videos?
他们居然把我视频寄给了你
They actually sent you my videos?
当然啦
Of course.
拍得非常好
They were very well done.
很有戏剧效果
Very dramatic.
那么你可以...
Well, you could have...
算了
Forget it.
等你看到这个时
When you see this one...
应该说...
Let's just say...
会很不适
It's disturbing.
而且我讨厌用陈词滥调
And I hate to use a cliché,
不过你应该坐下 我是认真的
but you might want to sit down. Seriously.
因为我告诉你 你即将见识到...
'Cause I am telling you what you are about to witness--
是关于他们食人的事情吗
Is this about them eating people?
什么 - 的确令人担忧
What? - It is troubling.
等等 你是怎么...怎么...
Wait, how would you... How could you...
让我来
Allow me.
你好 卡萝尔 我们是约翰塞纳
Hello, Carol. We're John Cena,
我们来解释你的一些疑问
and we're here to address some questions you may be having
关于我们的粮食问题
regarding our food supply.
如你所知 我们不能蓄意杀生
As you know, we can't purposely kill, harm,
也不能介入任何生命
or otherwise interfere with any form of life.
这限制了我们能吃的东西
That limits what we're able to consume.
因为我们说的“任何生命” 这也包括植物
Because when we say "any life," that includes plant life.
我们无法收获小麦 玉米或稻米
We can't harvest wheat or corn or rice.
不能从树上摘苹果
We can't pluck an apple from a tree.
如果苹果自己掉下来
Once an apple drops of its own accord,
我们当然会以感恩之心吃了它
well, we'll eat it, of course, and gratefully.
我们的确收集了所有能找到的意外收获
Indeed, we harvest all the windfall we can find.
另外还有数十亿只家畜
Plus, there are billions of domesticated animals,
其中最主要的是奶牛 仍然需要挤奶
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表