剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表
不过我猜他们会喜欢你活力四射的个性
But I bet they'd love your sparkling personality.
你不会找到任何东西
You're not gonna find anything.
我要来一杯酒
I need a drink.
要来一杯吗 你需要来一杯
You need a drink? You need a drink.
嘿 你太失礼了吧
Hey. Do you mind?
搞什么呀
What the hell?
好了 老兄 我不知道巴拉圭的客人怎么样
Okay. Buddy, I don't know how guests behave in Paraguay,
可是在阿尔伯克基
but here in Albuquerque,
你挡着不让别人取酒就是一个天大的错误
you cockblock someone from their booze, it's un grande mistako.
你根本没在听
You're not even listening.
未知单字或名称
Unknown word or name.
这个是什么
What the hell is that?
好像是感应器
A sensor maybe.
你好 卡萝尔 - 你们一直在监听我吗
Hi, Carol. - Have you been spying on me?
监听 - 存酒柜里有个东西
Spying? - There is a thing in my liquor cabinet.
什么东西
What kind of thing?
不知道 是个长方形 塑料的 看起来有点蹩脚的
I don't know. A plastic, rectangular… kinda tacky-looking…
有点像《007》电影里会出现的东西
like something out of a James Bond movie.
我非常肯定和柜子不是一套的
It sure as shit didn't come with the cabinet.
是你放的吗
Did you put it there?
我知道了 不是我们 卡萝尔
Right. It wasn't us, Carol.
你还记得2011年5月吗 你冻卵的那天
Do you remember May of 2011? You were freezing your eggs.
记得 那又怎样
Yeah. So?
那个装置是一个运动传感器
The device is a movement sensor.
只要柜子打开 它就能感应到并记录下来
It detects when the cabinet is opened, then records it.
再次强调 不是我们安装的
Again, we didn't put it there.
是海伦
Helen.
很抱歉 卡萝尔
Sorry, Carol.
不…
No, no, no.
没关系
It's all right.
稍后再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
不是他们
It wasn't them.
不是那些“怪人”
No "weirdos."
那是谁
Who?
她不喜欢我…吨♥吨♥吨♥…
She didn't like my…
现在我真的需要来一杯了
Now I really need a drink.
你和谁通电♥话♥
Who you talk to on the teléfono?
他们 一直是他们
Them. Always them.
他者
The "Others."
我累了
I'm tired.
明天再拯救地球吧
We save the world ma?ana.
这里…
So…
厨房♥有很多吃的
the kitchen has plenty of food.
床上有干净的床单 浴室有浴巾
There are fresh sheets on the bed, towels in the bathroom.
明天再继续聊吧 晚安
We'll talk more tomorrow. Good night.
祝你好眠
Sleep tight.
房♥子谁的
Who is this house?
他们的名字好像叫威尔逊
I think their name is Wilson.
听着 要是他们恢复正常 我会跟他们把账算清的
Look, I'll square it up with them if they ever come back.
天啊 那就是一个大问题了
Jesus, that would be a great problem to have.
这不是你的房♥子
This is not your house.
不是我房♥子 我不住
It's no me house, no? I no stay.
那台停在外面的黄色大汽车 就是属于你的救护车
So that big yellow thing parked outside is your ambulancia?
你想睡在那里 随你便
Go sleep in that for all I care.
我的伏特加不冷了
My vodka is getting warm.
还有不客气
And you're welcome.
你好 马努索斯 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Hello, Manousos. We are so happy to hear from you.
有什么需要吗
What can we do for you?
现在跟我通话的怪人 是一直和卡萝尔斯图尔卡♥通♥话的那位吗
Am I speaking with the same weirdo who Carol Sturka was talking to?
不是 那是另一个个体
No. That was another individual.
那个个体叫什么
What is the name of this individual?
佐西亚
Zosia.
我要和佐西亚对话
I want to speak with Zosia.
搞什么鬼
The fuck?
嗨 卡萝尔
Hi, Carol.
这究竟是怎么回事
What the hell is going on here?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你说我需要聊聊 那我就聊啊 - 不是跟她聊
You say I need talk. I talk. - Not to her.
你们聊了些什么
What did you talk about?
佐西亚 你跟他说了什么
Zosia? What did you tell him?
所有的事
Everything.
所有的事
Everything.
我知道todo是什么意思
I know what todo means.
跟我来 我们走
Come on, we're going.
佐西亚 马上走
Zosia. Now.
再给我派一个人
Send me another one.
Todo
Todo.
Todo
Todo, todo?
所有的事究竟说了哪一些
What kind of everything did you tell him?
抱歉 卡萝尔 - 你有告诉他…
Sorry, Carol. - Did you tell him…
你究竟说了什么
What exactly did you tell him?
我们没有主动告诉他任何事
We didn't volunteer anything.
是他问了我们非常具体的问题 许多细节上的问题
He asked us specific questions, detailed questions.
他非常缜密也不容拒绝
He was very thorough and insistent.
然后…
And…
这是我们的天性 我们必须回答他的问题
It's our nature. We had to answer him.
是啊 你必须回答他 我知道
Yeah. You had to. Right. I know.
你为什么要这么诚实
Why do you have to be so fucking honest?
欺骗你们不是我们的本性 - 是 可那是对我 对他就算了
It's just not in us to lie to you. - Yeah, but to me, not to him.
我知道你很难理解这件事 不过我们爱他正如爱你一样
I know this is hard to understand, but we love him the same as we love you.
不是的
No.
你对他的爱不可能是一样的 不可能一样 这完全不同
You can't love him the same. It's not the same. It's different.
他是个陌生人
He is a stranger.
是你告诉我 你根本不了解他
You barely know him. You told me so yourself.
而我们…
And we… we're…
你是我的…
You're my…
你是我的…
You are my…
你是我的随行监护
You're my chaperone.
我的
Mine.
是的
Yes.
没错
That's true.
可是… - 我要你离他远一点
But-- - I want you to stay away from him.
好吗
All right?
难道你没看到他的弯刀吗
I mean, did you see that machete?
你应该听听他怎么说你们的 说是怪人 非常邪恶…
And you should hear the things he says about you. Weirdos. Evil so--
你在干吗 - 抱歉 卡萝尔
What are you doing? - Sorry, Carol.
有事要发生了
Something's about to happen.
什么
What?
请你别慌张
Please. Don't be alarmed.
佐西亚
Zosia?
佐西亚
Zosia?
天啊 佐西亚 佐西…
Jesus. Zosia! Zos…
嘿…
Hey. Hey!
这是怎么回事 我又没…没有…怎么会…
What's happening? I didn't even… I wasn't… How…
糟了
Shit.
我的天啊
Jesus.
给我离他远一点
Get the hell away from him.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你是个变♥态♥ 知道吗
You're a psycho, you know that?
你知道刚刚有多少人可能会因你丧命吗
Do you have any idea how many people you've probably just killed?
嘿
Hey.
没事了…
You're okay. You're okay.
放轻松点
Just take it easy.
搞什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
瑞克
Rick.
我知道你在
I know you are there.
我来帮你
I help you.
剧集 | 同乐者(2025) | 导航列表